Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:31 pm

"Anyway, that's one crisis averted. Now what?" Balthazar asked folding his hands behind his head. "Well, aside from the inevitable clean up..." he said glancing at the magic circle still beneath their feet.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:34 pm

"We go on as usual, I suppose? Do what we can to take back what is ours and all that..." In all honesty, Ophelia didn't know what else they could do.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:41 pm

"At least you've got an extra set of hands now for anything that needs doing." Kaistern offered as he led the group back to their room.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:56 pm

"Perhaps we'll start advancing at a much quicker pace now that both of you can work at once." Ophelia began to enjoy the thought, seeing as how neither of them intended to break things off.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:10 pm

"Well. Depends on what you need done. I don't think Kai's going to change his mind about pummeling people to a pulp any time soon." Balthazar said. "Maybe if you needed a secretary though..." That got him an elbow to the ribs. Now that they could actually physically interact with each other, they really acted more like brothers more than anything. Just one was a fun-loving jock, and the other was a quiet nerd.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:14 pm

"It's tiring having to juggle paperwork and diplomacy. If you would be willing, Kaistern, I'm certain I could have you help me settle alliances and other social work." Secretary bit averted. Admittably, Ophelia refused to give up the reigns to anybody when it came to funding or ultimate administration of her guild. Not even for Kaistern.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:23 pm

"I don't mind at all. It's just like our plan for the thrown; I deal with the business end of things, and Balthazar can handle the more messy jobs." Kaistern said with a smile.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:31 pm

"Then neither of you should have any shortage of work, for better or for worse." Ophelia wrapped an arm around each of the two, grinning from ear to ear. After a moment of thought she asked Balthazar, "Now that you've got your body...what do you want to do with it?" An innocent enough question. Ophelia simply wanted to know if he had any plans beyond what they'd already discussed.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:40 pm

"Oh don't phrase it like that; you should know by now I'm the personality that got the gutter mind." Balthazar joked as both of them put an arm around Ophelia in return. "Although we'll have to break in the new bed somehow." Slightly less of a joke with that one as he waggled his eyebrows, to which Kaistern face/palmed and blushed in response.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:50 pm

"I like the way you think~" Ophelia flirt/joked back, which probably didn't help the embarassing atmosphere any. Sometimes it seemed like she was a middle person in disposition between the two as well, considering she had both the 'nerdiness'+'class' (in public) of Kaistern and the unabashed sexuality+love for violence (even if she couldn't always do it herself) of Balthazar.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:58 pm

((Holy crap, you're right. I didn't even realize that. This is the 'you complete me' romance taken to a whole new level. xd ))

From an outside perspective, Kaistern really could see that they made a pretty good couple too. Even if he wasn't entirely comfortable with some of their conversations, they certainly fit well enough. "Hopefully you two can keep your clothes on long enough to put the sheets on." he joked as he rolled his eyes. Hey, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:11 pm

{It's been one of my absolute favorite things about them and their interactions, tbh. XD}

"I'm sure I can hold off long enough...I think." Ophelia replied, still keeping with the joking demeanor. She was in a cheery, playful mood now that everything had been settled so nicely.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:18 pm

"Well if I'm to keep up with you two, I suppose I had best get used to it, shouldn't I?" Kaistern said with something of a wry smile.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:25 pm

"You probably should." Ophelia moved herself just enough to plant a kiss on Kaistern's cheek.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:38 pm

And for that Ophelia instead got two simultaneous kisses, one on each cheek. "So, will you be needing someone to drag our new bed over here? Or are you just going to flaunt your cash and have some poor shmucks do it?"
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games