Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:56 pm
Lewis touched ground again and immediately launching himself at Blink. He knew the man could have dodged, so Lewis decided he'd step it up a bit. He swung his fist forward while swinging his opposite leg to knee Blink in the stomach should the man move to the left.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:21 pm
"Seems so. I just got an invitation to join the Team and I'm guessing training is mandatory." Datascape said in reply to Archer as she glanced over at Blink and Lewis sparring. Was her first initiation to the Team to start training?  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:42 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer raised an eyebrow. "Huh. Well, welcome to the Team, Datascape. When Blink and Lewis finish sparring, I guess you can take a turn, then."

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:55 pm
"Thanks. Should be interesting to see how I fair against a Leaguer." Datascape said with smile.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:05 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Archer chuckled. "Yeah. It's always interesting to see how we do against them. Hell, I've worked with the League a few times, and I'm constantly surprised."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:15 pm
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Blink felt it was time to stop screwing around. He already figured that Lewis knew the basic of hand-to-hand fighting, and that would do for now. The Leaguer needed to get to the others. Blink rolled backward into the boy and donkey kicked. Usually with a flying assailant, there would be an opening. I really hope Lewis isn't going to be in too much pain. Can't send him home to Karin in bad condition, otherwise I have to answer to her..

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:42 pm
Lewis grunted and knew Blink was getting serious, but he could tell Blink wanted to move on so he picked himself off the floor and walked over to the side, flashing Blink a thumbs up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:51 pm
Looking up from his phone for a moment Deadzone watched as Lewis was kicked to the side and got up and wandered off. Looking back to his phone he showed little care in the fight. Until he was called he did not see a reason to go try to let himself get beaten up.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:43 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

The Team trained with Blink and Brink the rest of the day, getting in as much as they could. A week passed in a similar fashion, with the Team members who had school attending and then reporting to the Cave immediately after. As she had said she would, Snow Raven showed up at the end of the week to check on the Team's progress, first talking with Brink alone. "So what's your verdict, Brink?" she asked. The two Leaguers were alone in the mission room.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:52 pm
"My verdict is that I still wish to train these kids more before we send them on anything more then a recon mission" Brink said as he sat in a chair a cup of coffee next to him. "They have all been trained as best as me and clyde could do with just a week. The only way to test out what they learned is for a field test since your so adamant to push for it" he sighed a bit as he looked at her. "Then again maybe I am just being to cautious" Brink said with a light sigh as he leaned forwards and blew on his coffee attempting to cool it down just a little bit.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:03 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow nodded. "Well, then, it's a good thing the mission I have for the Team is a simple recon mission. Let's call them in, shall we?" She turned to the console and sent out an alarm to call the Team to the mission room.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:18 pm
Lewis had been playing Borderlands on his Xbox in the Cave when the alarm went up. He blew up another midget before saving his game and heading out.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:57 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Vonna was working on making new arrows, both trick and non, when she heard the alarm. Immediately, she put on her mask and grabbed her bow and quiver, then headed to the mission room to see what was up.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:53 am
Skye used her room in Mount Justice as a lab with a bed just in case she had to or wanted to sleep for the night. It was another place to work on some new tech and see if it could help the Team. When she heard the alarm, she headed out and into the mission room to meet up with the others.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:17 am
Hearing the Alarm William looked up from his cell phone as he was laying on his bed. Unlike the others he didn't need to prepare anything really and spent his down time chilling and recovering. "What now then" he muttered and started towards the mission room. It didn't take him any time as he stepped inside clothed only partially with his uniform pants on and a rather ragged shirt. "Yo" he called giving a small two finger salute as he looked around.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games