Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:30 am
william-tyler
JoyRose
william-tyler
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

When they reached the top of the hill, away from the flooded town, Rock put on his footwear and like he had indicated, his feet stunk.

Jinxi laughed, holding her nose. "Rock, you were not kidding! That's awful! Let's get you a bath asap!" she gasped.
Trixi looked around for a fragrant flower to put over her big nose and giggled under her breath.

(Yaaay! That's what I was hoping for.)

Rock laughed too and tried to hurry home with the girls, then he asked, "Did we remember to bring our tartan plant with us?"

Meanwhile in Mineral town, where Rock and the girls stood on the edge of, Will noticed them and waved, "Hey Rock! Hey ladies!"

Upon getting closer, Will waved his hand in front of his nose then laughed, "Someone needs a bath. So, were you guys just in Forget me not valley? Did you hear about the huge storm that hit? Rumors are flying around that it was a similar storm that hit Beacon Town not too long ago and the one that destroyed it. Ma is in Beacon town right now helping to clean it up. Oh, but don't tell Terry this, but I think the villagers are wanting Ma to add another spouse to her list and Ma kinda has the hots for a guy named Cyril who is their local fisherman."

Jinxi ran to Will (mostly to avoid Rock's smelly feet) shouting his name joyfully. But when she heard his news, her smile faded in concern. "Can we help with the clean up?"
Meanwhile, Trixi was more interested in this Cyril fellow. "Dee wants Cyril? Love?" she asked.

"Unless you want Rock to forcefully choose a second wife from that village, I'd advise against helping there. Ma is up for the idea because as shameful as it is, she is not as loyal to just one man. I mean think about it. She has Terry, she has Vegeta, and she has Kai. And now she is going to land Cyril. Cyril looks a lot like Terry, but waaay more gullible by the sounds of it. The thing is, this guy is awesome at fishing contests. I bet Trixi would be good at fishing using her tail as a rod. Though... it might be painful. I can give you tips from that place though. One thing that I noticed is that just because you plant a certain seed, doesn't always mean you are going to get that type of plant. And since you guys are doing the suns idea, that's even better. You just need certain types of soil to make it work to your advantage. See, cabbage alone has at least 4 different types and that does not include lettuce. There's normal cabbage, red cabbage, green cabbage, and dome cabbage. and each type there has a big version or high quality."

"Does Terry know about Cyril?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:44 am
empress dee
william-tyler
JoyRose
william-tyler
empress dee

Rock laughed too and tried to hurry home with the girls, then he asked, "Did we remember to bring our tartan plant with us?"

Meanwhile in Mineral town, where Rock and the girls stood on the edge of, Will noticed them and waved, "Hey Rock! Hey ladies!"

Upon getting closer, Will waved his hand in front of his nose then laughed, "Someone needs a bath. So, were you guys just in Forget me not valley? Did you hear about the huge storm that hit? Rumors are flying around that it was a similar storm that hit Beacon Town not too long ago and the one that destroyed it. Ma is in Beacon town right now helping to clean it up. Oh, but don't tell Terry this, but I think the villagers are wanting Ma to add another spouse to her list and Ma kinda has the hots for a guy named Cyril who is their local fisherman."

Jinxi ran to Will (mostly to avoid Rock's smelly feet) shouting his name joyfully. But when she heard his news, her smile faded in concern. "Can we help with the clean up?"
Meanwhile, Trixi was more interested in this Cyril fellow. "Dee wants Cyril? Love?" she asked.

"Unless you want Rock to forcefully choose a second wife from that village, I'd advise against helping there. Ma is up for the idea because as shameful as it is, she is not as loyal to just one man. I mean think about it. She has Terry, she has Vegeta, and she has Kai. And now she is going to land Cyril. Cyril looks a lot like Terry, but waaay more gullible by the sounds of it. The thing is, this guy is awesome at fishing contests. I bet Trixi would be good at fishing using her tail as a rod. Though... it might be painful. I can give you tips from that place though. One thing that I noticed is that just because you plant a certain seed, doesn't always mean you are going to get that type of plant. And since you guys are doing the suns idea, that's even better. You just need certain types of soil to make it work to your advantage. See, cabbage alone has at least 4 different types and that does not include lettuce. There's normal cabbage, red cabbage, green cabbage, and dome cabbage. and each type there has a big version or high quality."

"I don't think so, best to go ask him or tell him about it."  

william-tyler

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:46 am
william-tyler
empress dee
william-tyler
JoyRose
william-tyler
empress dee

"We might just do that. Jinxi, I think we should head first home so we can have a shower then we should head to the school and let Terry know what Ma is up to."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:25 am
empress dee
william-tyler
empress dee
william-tyler
JoyRose

"We might just do that. Jinxi, I think we should head first home so we can have a shower then we should head to the school and let Terry know what Ma is up to."

"Why would Dee marry someone without telling Terry and her other husbands? Sounds like a recipe for disaster to expand the family without consulting the other members," Jinxi said.

Trixi admired her tail speculatively, thinking more about fishing than Dee's latest romance.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:28 am
JoyRose
empress dee
william-tyler
empress dee
william-tyler
JoyRose

"Why would Dee marry someone without telling Terry and her other husbands? Sounds like a recipe for disaster to expand the family without consulting the other members," Jinxi said.

Trixi admired her tail speculatively, thinking more about fishing than Dee's latest romance.

"When Ma is busy with something, she doesn't always think of others. Besides the law kinda forces the others to accept otherwise they are to be executed. But letting them know before it happens is a good thing. Its when the marriage is done, that it becomes too late."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:59 pm
empress dee
"When Ma is busy with something, she doesn't always think of others. Besides the law kinda forces the others to accept otherwise they are to be executed. But letting them know before it happens is a good thing. Its when the marriage is done, that it becomes too late."

"Wait a minute, you mean there's no divorce option for unhappy spouses? Like what she does or die?!?"

At Jinxi's increasingly shrill tone, Trixi stopped and looked at her, confused. "Who die?" she asked quietly.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:28 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

"Wait a minute, you mean there's no divorce option for unhappy spouses? Like what she does or die?!?"

At Jinxi's increasingly shrill tone, Trixi stopped and looked at her, confused. "Who die?" she asked quietly.

"Uh yeah, that's what the vow means. To death due us part, literally. And it isn't like Ma is unhappy. She just has too much love to give like a word I don't like using."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:57 pm
empress dee
"Uh yeah, that's what the vow means. To death due us part, literally. And it isn't like Ma is unhappy. She just has too much love to give like a word I don't like using."

Jinxi shook her head. "Not that I'm a fan of divorce, but what if they just leave her? Does she go hunt them down and kill them?"
Trixi looked at Jinxi. "Better do as Rock says?"
Jinxi smiled, nodding. "Works both ways, Sweetie. He better do what I say, too," she said.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:52 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi shook her head. "Not that I'm a fan of divorce, but what if they just leave her? Does she go hunt them down and kill them?"
Jinxi smiled, nodding. "Works both ways, Sweetie. He better do what I say, too," she said.

"There is such a thing as separation where a spouse will go on their separate way because they are unhappy, but its never permanent unless there is death involved. You can add spouses, just not subtract. Ma has 3 known spouses. Terry, whom you know, Vegeta and Kai. Vegeta is a bartender some nights and tends to be merciless with getting people and himself drunk. Kai rarely talks with Ma, but he still loves her. He is just super busy with farm work. He has his own line of farm products that Dee's son Ochru also looks after in Mineral town. Oh! Maybe we can pay Ochru a visit when we... oh wait, I need a shower first, don't I?"

There was a pause then Rock said, "For the record, only one woman and one man has died due to the law. Serena T Moon aka Sailor moon and Darien aka Tuxedo Mask when they were plotting through the marriage rule to see if it was actually a thing and found out the hard way that it was. And its this galaxy that does the killing not a single uh... being. I had a hard time choosing my first wife, which ended up to be you. But I have had relations both ways before. Once I had a child, but she died as an infant because I didn't know what to do. Then I wanted to go Gay and mom was totally into that scene. It was nuts. But...I found that I couldn't really stay connected ya know? The guys I tried mating with were at that Orochi Steakhouse we went to where you saved me that one time. And I'm glad I chose you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:56 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"There is such a thing as separation where a spouse will go on their separate way because they are unhappy, but its never permanent unless there is death involved. You can add spouses, just not subtract. Ma has 3 known spouses. Terry, whom you know, Vegeta and Kai. Vegeta is a bartender some nights and tends to be merciless with getting people and himself drunk. Kai rarely talks with Ma, but he still loves her. He is just super busy with farm work. He has his own line of farm products that Dee's son Ochru also looks after in Mineral town. Oh! Maybe we can pay Ochru a visit when we... oh wait, I need a shower first, don't I?"

There was a pause then Rock said, "For the record, only one woman and one man has died due to the law. Serena T Moon aka Sailor moon and Darien aka Tuxedo Mask when they were plotting through the marriage rule to see if it was actually a thing and found out the hard way that it was. And its this galaxy that does the killing not a single uh... being. I had a hard time choosing my first wife, which ended up to be you. But I have had relations both ways before. Once I had a child, but she died as an infant because I didn't know what to do. Then I wanted to go Gay and mom was totally into that scene. It was nuts. But...I found that I couldn't really stay connected ya know? The guys I tried mating with were at that Orochi Steakhouse we went to where you saved me that one time. And I'm glad I chose you."

Jinxi blinked. Thought for a while. Finally she turned to Trixi and said, "See, I told you it worked both ways."

Trixi just raised her eyebrows and said nothing.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:51 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi blinked. Thought for a while. Finally she turned to Trixi and said, "See, I told you it worked both ways."

"Anyways, you think we should see Ochru now or after my shower?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:13 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi wrinkled her big flat nose and said emphatically, "AFTER!"
Jinxi nodded in silent agreement with a small smile of amusement tugging at her lips.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:48 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi nodded in silent agreement with a small smile of amusement tugging at her lips.

"Then let us head home before we get distracted any further." Rock could not help but chuckle at Trixi's reaction, it should have been obvious.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:56 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"Then let us head home before we get distracted any further." Rock could not help but chuckle at Trixi's reaction, it should have been obvious.

Trixi bounded off in the direction of home, completely oblivious of the fact that she smelled even worse than Rock!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:32 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi bounded off in the direction of home, completely oblivious of the fact that she smelled even worse than Rock!

Rock waved his free hand in front of his nose, giggled then whispered to Jinxi, "I guess Trixi won the courtesy sniff here."

He kind of expected Jinxi to ask him about what a courtesy sniff was because it was one of those things that could easily be explained and would hopefully make Jinxi feel even better than she did now.  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games