Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:03 pm
Zephyr looked backand saw Evil. Zephyr brought out his dragon and fed them both. Then let them play while he create a sphere of lightning. He he sent the sphere to the top of the room and let it light the room in a slightly blueish color. He did the same in every room then layed down in the main chamber and covered the lightning with a ball of fire. The color shifted from the two colors creating a beautiful light show on the ceiling. Zephyr's dragon came over to him and licked him on his face urging him to play. Zephyr played with the animals for hours.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:43 am
Evil looked out at the night sky and nudged Zephyr lightly before leaving, first getting the invitation for Kiom'e out of Zephyr's mail box, then dissapearing as easily as he appeared.

When Evil showed up back at the house, Kiom'e looked up from her sketchbook, and smiled lightly, "Welcome back, you seem like you had a good time." she said as her eyes saw the letter in evil's mouth. "What've you got there?" she took the letter and opened it up reading it. "Well it seems we're invited to a party of sorts..."she said looking back up at Evil.  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:57 pm
Lufu walked back towards the mansion, carrying a large flattish box under one arm. He had his costume, now he just had to work on character. But where to practice...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:31 pm
Kiom'e picked up her small pouch of coins and hooks them under her skirt before she leaves the house, and heads to a formal shop downtown. When she got there, she looked around for a while, and found a dress, it was black lace, that was tight at the top and a bit flowy at the bottom. She brought it up to the counter and bought it, saying she'll be back within a day or so to retreive it. After she left the shop she headed to the shop next door, where they sell costume supplies. She found a mask with dark purple and black sequins covering it. After looking around some more she decided that was the mask she'll wear, she paid for that aswell and headed home, takeing the long route, by going by the mansion.

{Edit}

((hehe, I'mma dress my gaian for the party type thing...in what I'm describe in this post.... ^_^ now that they have the right dress!! lol...))  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

foreverlight

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:41 pm
(( anyone still post here))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:17 pm
(yes we are.)

After having plumbing installed by himself Zephyr took a long hot shower. He put on his red and black leather clothes and took a walk outside playing with his lightning powers. He would occasionaly shoot a bolt it into the air and formed a circle then quickly drew it back. He made a circle of lightning around him. He made another circle encasing him verticaly. He then formed a sphere of fire around him inside the lightning support rails. He had just figured out how to make himself a sheild while he changes form.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:44 pm
Lufu drifted silently through the lower levels of the city. Yes, the sewers. He was surprised he hadn't stumbled across them before. The smell was quite extraordinary, and the water and mud seemed rather strange... He felt it was best not to touch either. He had managed to purify a large section of the seemingly endless tunnels already, though they were slowly becoming contaminated again as he wandered through the dank passageways, altering the chemical layout in the fetid water and filthy sludge as he went and leaving drinkable water and soft dirt and loam in his wake.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:59 pm
As Kiom'e got home she layed the mask on her bed and opened up her sketchbook to figure out what she could do to it, to make it unique. She came up with an idea to set it aflame with the same flames that surround her body as a panther, but that lasts only for a couple hours, so she decided to do that the night of the ball.  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:45 pm
(Hey guys just in case you haven't noticed i started another rp called all have fallen. Just in case you were interested.)

Zephyr sent two streaks of light from his hands that circled thenmselves around the hands then fell to the ground. He waved them around cracking them in midair leaving small blue streaks of lightning in the air. He brought them back in then made a hover board out of fire. He flew to his house then jumped down the well. Zephyr had bought cloth and left it lying on the table so later on he could repair the training dummies and train ore.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:51 pm
As she looked around her room, her eyes fell upon Evil, "Oh, I can't leave you out of the fun now can I?" Kiom'e looked around the room, and headed to her closet, and opened it up. Her eyes lit with glee as a smile befell upon her lips, she pulled out Evil's old halloween costume from when the humans still celebrated the holiday, when the demons first started comeing to the face of the Earth. It was a tuxedo, and she beckoned over Evil to try it on yet again, as she once did long ago as a child. She pulled the one peice tux over Evil big and lusterous black mane, and she smiled once more as she saw it fit. "Well there we go!"

((wow, I really wanted to type today I guess. >.>" ))  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:00 pm
Zephyr shot hundreds of klightning shots at his dummy his dragon training next to him. Zephyr somehow heard Kiom'e talking to Evil about him attending the ball and was gonna bring his "Companion" as he liked to call it. He cut some cloth into a penguin suit and made a mask that covered the face a beak that slid over the snout. he made small flippers for the dragons feet.

{EDIT}
((Hey guys i am gonna delete all have fallen since nobody posts and i am gonna start a new post called Call Of The.....Kenru? It's about a malfunctioning game so if your interested I would love for you to come and join.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:13 am
(( hehe, a penguin suit ay? lol, sceadu wouldn't have any influence on that would he? xD lol.))

Kiom'e pulled out a brush and gave Evil a look that he knew he should run. She slipped his collar on before he even got the message to his feet and was brushing his mane before he even realized that he was trapped to endure the torture of his master tugging at his mane with a d*mn brush. "Shhh, its alright buh-be, we're going to be done before next week." Kiom'e said with a slight chuckle.  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:26 pm
(Yes he would.....and the fact that as I was writing that a HAPPY FEET comercial showed. I have nothing to write now so i am just gonna stop.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:43 pm
((I'm really just waiting for the Ball or something else to happen myself...))  

Sceadu Phoenix

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:23 am
Everything was set for the ball. Geoffery had everything put in place. The ball room was spectacular! Shades of red and white all over. The tables had mixtures of red and black table cloths ontop with a single white rose in the middle of each table.

The candles were all lit and the orchastra was ready to play. Zack was in his room getting ready for the ball. He worse a black suit and a red tie that was tucked in his suits jacket. slowly he picked up his mask and put it on. Zack decided to put in an additional feather. He decided he should put in a red feather to go with the red tie he was wearing.

once he was finished he folded his wings back and headed for a secret door in his room hidden behind a massive and heavy curtain by his bed frame. He pushed it aside and reaveled a decorative door. The old lady had showed him this when he had come to the mansion. He entered and came to a hall to another door. He opened it and on the other side he was at the top of a stair case. He pushed the door back and it locked on the inside. he slipped the key into his pocket and looked at the decorative wall in the ball room. "still looking good i see." He said to himself. "now, where are my guest?" Just as he said that the clock struck 6 pm and he waited with a grin on his face, ready for his guest.

((sorry guys, i've been a little side tracked lately...but here i am =D ))  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games