Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:31 pm
Nakhti's tail twitched from left to right as he quickly rummaged in his bag and brought out two potions and placed one into Tiger's hand. Nakhti took his down in one gulp his hand wound healed completely while his chest wound remained scarred not fully healing and leaveing behind a pale white picture of the goddess of winter.

"Drink the potion Tig and don't apologize I should have told her you had adverse reactions to blood while in animal form. I forgot myself... that is untill you woke me up. Neither of us are dead so no harm right?"

Looking over to Mia he spoke.

"I had a goddess visitor in my dreams. She fixed my personal power problem and well....."

Nakhti tapped the intracate scar on his chest.

"Granted me the privalage of a limited power via a blood oath. Unfortunately i forgot that Tig had a bad reaction to blood in animal form. Therefore when she did the blood oath Tig went into a panic."

Nakhti looked back at Tig as the wind blew in from Ruby Village bringing its scents.

"Am I ri- Drink that potion NOW we got a visitor coming in way too fast for comfort."

Nakhti stood tall. Blasting his power into the ground the ground turned into a layer of ice for fifty yards around the gaurdians. As this happened within seconds a thick and movable armor formed around Nakhti's body. Then Nakhti raised both of his hands forming eight snow leapords made of ice around the group. After they were formed the snow leapords jumped into the trees as Nakhti pulled out his bow from his bag and strung it. Nakhti called out calmly to the person.

"Whom ever you are your not that good at masking your scent. Reveal yourself and no harm will come to you."

Nakhti used his magic to make and ice arrow and fired it into the village. With a beautiful arc the arrow hit the side of a building guiving it a large ammount of unmelting frost. Just in case

(inside Nakhti's mind)

Skadi watched intently as this new woman became involed and the goddess got annoyed at what she saw.

"I swear you attack them in any way shape or form you will feel my wrath woman! And your little child too."

(In case you guys were wondering he took the coming at the group way too fast as a threat. Oh and welcome to the RPG xD)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:19 pm
At Nakhti's mention of someone coming quickly, Marcus' left hand went to his spell components, his left clutching the staff. He could not help noticing that the crystal clutched it the gold dragon's talon on the end was round and black. Could it be...? Not important right now.  

CainZeros

Dartmoor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:23 pm
There was no response except the stillness of nature. Nor would one come from the direction the group was now facing. She had a clear view of their backs as they became ever so alert to her presence by scent. Wind goes in one direction, the body can change on a whim. Still, the fact that they caught onto it was discomforting. This had best not be a joke from him, she thought. Making things worse already... bah. Only watching, she didn't want to lose her present advantage.

=====

Chanting away, stones began to bounce restlessly against the ground. A giant circle of 20 yards diameter began to illuminate, slowly drawing iself in front of the girl. This area was even more restless than anywhere else.

Suddenly bursting into a small fit of laughter, the magic continued to develope and grow by sheer concentration. "ooOooo... You don wanna come out, do ya! But you gonna obey me anyways."

"You always want to play... Why not behave sometimes?"

"I don wanna be like dem fogies back da silly shrine." There wasn't anyone else around for her to be talking to. Yet she was bickering all the same, back and forth with herself. The first symbol appeared within the circle.

=====

The strange buzzard behaving bird continued to look down upon the group from on high. Assessing the whole of the situation. Was it perhaps an omen of someone's eminent death? Some would see it that way. It spied the one who drew his bow out and cast the magic spell as well.

A grin crept across his lips. Things were about to get fun.

"Arrr...."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:41 pm
Nakhti's cat ears twicthed and he spun around and fired another ice arrow directly an inch above his head. The ice arrow froze the entier tree over. Nakhti reloaded in a single second.

"Don't arr me. You will only piss me off. Now explain yourself before i get serious."

The snow leapords that Nakhti had sent out had already come between the person and the group.

"And if your child out there summons that demon to attack us or anything else you will leave me no choice but to get violent."

Nakhti's eyes glowed a briliant white. And the trees began to ice over all the way out to where the woman was. Then with a grin Nakhti aimed up and shot the dark bird out of the sky reloading the bow again.

"And that is my final warning."

(inside Nakhti's mind)

Skadi got into her hunting gear.

"If Nakhti misses them when they attack i won't miss."

Skadi grabbed her favorite sword.

"Don't piss the goddess of hunting and winter off. Especially when Callypso has already gotten on me nerves."  

NakhtiChaos

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:09 pm
Tiger gulps down the drink and turns back into to a tiger. "Nakhti! Don't be to hasty!" She says, placing a paw on his foot. "You might make an enemy of an ali." Ty adds trying to melt some of the ice gently around herself and the others. She shakes her head and pads off towards the newcomers.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:52 pm
Halting in her laughter, after hearing the buildings behind her freeze, the girl redoubled her efforts. Maybe waiting until night would have been a better choice, as hindsight was always clearer.

The second and third symbols appeared within the glowing circle. Pebbles and stones merely floated in the air above it, while a black pinprick formed at the very center. Whatever spell this was, it surely wasn't being kind to the land it was inflicting in tremors.

=====

She watched the arrow fly up into the sky, though worried not. He wasn't so careless for something that obvious. This one is very paranoid and doesn't realize just what he is doing. Finally, the woman decided that she would speak. It could be possibly the last time that man in the group would be able to hear. "You attack to make mere warnings. It appears as though you have a death wish."

For each Snow Leapord that was made, a kunai sailed out of the brush to strike them down. Each one had a tag attached to them, so even if they were dodged, an explosive note should engulf them in fire. "Sorry beastie, but we're not allies of any sort." Her apology was both calm and sincere to the tiger. Making with haste, she was already prepared to move once again, awaiting the counter attack.

=====

The ice arrow the flew into the sky never came close to hitting it's flying target. At first, the arrow merely stopped before it sharply turned around and shot back down towards it's owner at full speed. Bright shimmers flashed at the sides of the dark bird, as metal reflected the light of the sun.

Finally is swooped down, revealing that the figure was never a bird, but a man. His coat was long enough that while in the air, it could be easily mistaken for a large tail. Beneath the bangs of the dark-haired man, an eye-patch hid the companion of the golden eye. Hovering before the group, the pirate let the blades of one gauntlet pop out. "Avast, land lubbers. The sky pirates of SIN come for your treasure or your lives, arrr." While just hovering before them, he looked casually relaxed, as if he was expecting them to just hand over money.

(I'm sure you noticed them, but in case you haven't, each character has a different voice color.)  

Dartmoor

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:12 pm
Nakhti smirked as the kunai with thier notes vanished in the cold moisture in the air and all of the kunai with notes appeared below the woman's feet right at the moment of detonation. The ice arrow went into Nakhti but it did not even hurt him instead it came flying out of his head going at sin with greater velocity then before. Fifty yards around the gardians everything disentigrated. Every tree every plant every form of cover was gone now a fine powder upon the ground. Revealing the woman and where the tags all exploded beneath her. All of the fine powder in the air formed into dozens of ice arrows. Without so much as a movement all of the arrows except for the one aimed at SIN flew at the girl forming her spell.

"And I am Nakhti Chaos there are three of you only. One woman one child and you."

Nakhti stood still with a smile upon his face.

"You my friend are careless."

Behind Sin Skadi formed in a microsecond without a word or a sound. The goddess of ice looked beautiful in a severly terrifying way. The goddess of ice pressed a blade under the man's chin.

"I have a proposition for you....... cease your violent acts upon this group or i will set a curse upon all three of you."

Skadi set the point of her sword at Sin's throught as she floated effortlessly in the air staying behind of him no matter how he moved. Nakhti whistled out loud to himself.

"Hoo boy she looks pissed. I wonder what set her off."

(by sin i refer to the floating male)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:54 am
(Wow, that disintegrating thing reminds me somewhat of dragon ball Z. You think we can turn it down a bit? Even if Skadi is pissed.)

Mia flinched at Nakht's suddenly awesome power. It was frightening. Mia ran up beside Ty, drawing her sword. "I think it's about time to stop this. Nakhti's going to destroy all the beautiful landscape or at least kill them." Mia up to Nakhti and nudged Nakhti's elbow.

"C'mon, Nakhti. Tell her to loosen up. After this, they may not want to mess with us again, at least if they're smart. Besides, I'm sort of interested about something."  

zepherion

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:23 pm
(Yeah ok I was about to get Skadi out of it anyways. The desentigrating was Nakhti though. Don't worry ten to one says Nakhti is going to pass out the second he relaxes. He is very tired because of the lack of rest he got while on Tiger's back. Skadi was there so i figured why not scared the new guy. blaugh )

Nakhti tapped his finger on his ice armor as he looked at Mia.

"Um..... you want me to call Skadi off?"

Nakhti sighed before he stepped in the direction of Skadi.

"I swear this is the most idiotic thing i have ever done."

Nakhti looked at the floating pirate and Skadi before he talked aloud.

"Hey Skadi!"

Skadi looked over Sin's shoulder. If a look could kill Nakhti would have been turned to dust right there.

"What do you want?"

Nakhti spoke carefully because there was nothing more scary then pissing off a goddess.

"We wanted to uh you know handle it ourselves. Besides the last time you cursed someone....... didn't you kinda sorta destroy a mountain?"

Skadi huffed as she thought about it.

"So you think it might get out of hand huh? Suggesting I got no control?"

Nakhti shook his head.

"I was thinking along the line that i remember only two of your curses and both of them are a danger to anything on the planet untill the target is dead."

Skadi looked at Nakhti and heled the blade tighter to Sin's throught before sighing and dropping it.

"Fine you got a point Nakhti...... just don't over do it if you do kill them. I have been wanting something for target practice..."

Slowly from her feet to her head Skadi disentigrated into millions of snowflakes going to a far location to hunt down demons and relive her stress. As soon as the last snow flake floated off Nakhti spoke freely.

"Damn she is one scary woman. Now then Mia you said you were interested in something. I suggest you find out quick because if they keep up fighting so will I."

With those words Nakhti stood still waiting for thier next strike and where it was going to come from.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:50 pm
(Scare me personally, or my character? Cause you didn't get past being skin irritation of either. xd )

The ice arrow that had shot out towards the Captain simply imploded in the air with a glance. It was appearent that attacking the one covered in ice with his own weaponry was pointless, yet he was also the only one attacking. Either an exceptionally cocky group, or the others had no way to fight to begin with.

While it wasn't expect to have a witch suddenly appear behind him with a blade pressed up to his throat, the man showed no fear. A twisted smile grazed his lips as the woman made her threat to curse all three of them if they didn't cease, he spoke harshly in return. "Get ye facts right, witch! He shot at me before anything had been done. Arr..." The man accusingly pointed at the one who called himself Nakhti. "As for ye curses, dey be like kittens to me crew. Arr..."

=====

Having avoided the explosion of her own notes, the female ninja made the mental acknowledgment that a teleportation power of some sort had been employed. Still, it was right of her not to underestimate what they could possibly be capable of, though something didn't feel right. Clasping her hands together, the woman became completley invisible despite the lack of any cover.

Watching the one in white form behind the man, she would keep still and a careful eye on what was going on. Should anything be tried, kunai would have found home in someone's back. It was tempting to draw one of her swords, but it would be foolish for the situation at hand.

=====

Symbols four and five came into being, the black pinprick grew into an orb. Approaching quickly, the several volleys of arrows were sucked into the dark sphere. Purple lightning cackled across it's entire surface, with stray bolts striking at the ground.

"Heeheehee..." The girl was laughing as the magic attacked had been completely nullified. There was an intense look in her red eyes. A large crunching sound rang out through the air. Buckling under pressure, the land had begun to splinter.

The monster, not yet pulled into the world, made itself heard.

=====

Watching Nakhti argue with the witch, Skadi, the Captain was amused by the whole situation. To him, it appeared in this fashion. Skadi appeared because she was afraid that he would kill off this entourage that was head-rushing into battle. Suddenly worried by what she might do, Nahkti was pulling in the leash on her, which upset her greatly. A small chuckle escaped at that thought.

With the blade pressing closer to his throat, a small wind had picked up. As soon as the blade was lowered, several flecks of ice could be seen flying about in a circle about his neck. A dull blade cannot cut. His attention was back fully on the group once Skadi had vanished. "Ye have a nasty lap dog, ye do. But a witch is a witch, and dey fall before my blades too."

Suddenly there was a deafening roar heard through the air. Time was short now, now that he knew what was coming. Throwing a large mass of wind at the talking Nakhti to blow him back with a gale force, the Captain flipped over the girl, Mia, who would suddenly find her sword held in it's place. Once behind her, the long blade would be snug against her neck. "Ye be careless, friend." The pirate sneered. "And if ye be valuing her life, ye won't be doing anything now."

Grabbing Mia by the waist, the two of them were airborne. "Land lubbers, if ye be following, yer friend will be a head shorter. That be the price for looking down upon SIN. Arr..." Flying up higher, Mia was the only one who might possibly have noticed that cold steel wasn't pressing into her neck, but a chill wind.  

Dartmoor

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:23 pm
Nakhti's feet were locked to the geround by ice so he did not move.

"She is not a witch she is the goddess of ice."

Nakhti looked over to the invisible woman locateing her with his sharp sense of smell.

"Cute trick woman but its pointless."

Nakhti looked over at the child and paid here the only compliment out of the group.

"Impressive."

Nakhti looked at the pirate knowing that he himself was not at full strength and they had Mia hostage. Even if i want to get her out of there I simply lack the magic to deal with that little girl. I need rest before i strike.

"I tell you what pirate boy I'll give you twenty four hours head start or chance to come to your senses. If you you don't come to your senses I'll take time off my job hunting my bounties and make you three my personal targets."

Nakhti pointed at the male pirate.

"I could kill you."

Nakhti pointed directly at the invisible woman.

"I could kill her."

Nakhti pointed at the child.

"When you leave here thank that child. She is the ONLY reason i don't kill you where you stand."

Nakhti looked the pirate dead in the eye.

"See you in twenty four hours."

Nakhti did not give the team the chance to stop the pirate since he held Mia. Hands of ice reached up from the ice grabbing Tiger, The Spell Caster(I forgot your character's name sweatdrop ), and Nakhti. Sorry Mia if I had more energy I would blast him back and take you too.

"Mia don't do anything stupid."

Slowly the three of them were pulled into the ice. First The Spell Caster then Tiger and finally Nakhti

(Meanwhile a quarter of the way into town where Nakhti's first arow struck.)

First the caster was tossed out of the frost in the alley then Tiger, and finally Nakhti whom fell to the ground and coughing hard.

"I'm going to kill him. I'm going to kill him, his b***h, and the brat."

The coughing subsided and nakhti was left rasping.

"First I must... rest...."

Nakhti then hit the ground face first and unconcious.

(I told you all he would pass out. xp )  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:08 am
The pirate flashed a cocky smile at the boy. "Then come boy, and be ready to fight more viciously than you have. For ye havn't even made me break a sweat. And feel free to bring yer witch too. I've cut der kind down to. Be sure to tell Ruby village that ye are hunt'n Captain Katan." With Mia in tow, Katan flew towards the Dephirou Mountains.

Once soundly out of range of the group, where none of them would be able to hear the two of them, he spoke to his now hostage. "Many pardons, buttercup. Taking prisoners is not me style. Arr..." The blade that was beneath her chin retracted back into it's gauntlet. They were high up enough that falling would properly kill her. "Tis a shame I never met dat brat before. Woulda invited 'em into me crew. But if he does come as quickly as he say, he will die." Suddenly he chuckled at a funny thought that he just had.

=====

The female ninja simply stayed still, and watched. Well now, doesn't he have a keen nose. Though I suppose that should be expected seeing he is part neko. For her, it would have been convenient if their targeted band would have just handed over their riches. But they had a lot more potential than most travelling merchants when they were masking their appearence.

After they vanished into the ice, the woman pulled out a piece of parchment, a quill, and begun to write. "That threat might have been plausible had he held back." The notes she was making would help when they'd next meet. "Hmm...." Finished, she rolled the sheet up and began a brisk walk back towards their girl, who she knew wasn't going to tolerate missing out on the action.

=====

The sixth symbol formed, and from the looks of it, Katan was getting out of the way. Justly so, too. It had been some time since she last brought out this particular playmate. There just hadn't been a reason to for so long.

As Nahkti's magic was transporting his group to inside the city, a seventh, and final, symbol appeared in the ground. The girl knew where they were. Anyone who delt with the very arcane flow would have sensed it too. She smiled, as their escape was in vain. "Come forth, my pet!"

Inside the casting circle, the land was split asunder like a spider's web. The black sphere grew as two behemoth claws pulled at the very fabric of reality. Each bladed hand was five feet in width, piqued with the purest of ebony. Next to come through was the head as the beast pushed it's way through the void. Emerging quickly, the ritual was already complete. The girl's right eye began to glow. Standing at just shy of being 100 feet tall, another roar came out of the beast.

"Dey're not far in de city, nope, nope! And we gonna play with deir meanie." Turning around, the beast gazed into Ruby village and spotted it's target with relative ease. All the villagers were missing, as if they knew this could possibly happen. With the only life essence to be found being those three, the black beast stepped over the wall and closed in on it's quarry. It poked it's head around the corner of their alley.

(For easiest reference of this demon, look at Aitai's picture. It's the black one, super-sized to just a little over 97 ft. tall. You didn't think she'd give up her play time just because you ran away, did you? twisted )  

Dartmoor

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:13 am
(*sigh* i hate having to wait but i knocked out my main character and my goddess if off butchering demons. sweatdrop Save me guys . crying )  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:02 am
(Sorry I haven't posted in a while. So much is happening so fast! But that's good!)

Mia tried not to breath to deeply, afraid of the blade at her throat and avoided talking as well. Once the blade had retracted itself Mia let out a gasp of air. Only then did Mia realize that she had dropped her sword into the town as they flew. Mia started kicking and looked up at Katan.

"Why you! You made me drop my sword! That was my favorite sword!" Mia looked down briefly and saw how high they were. If not for her powers, she would die if she were to fall right now. She noticed 2 things.

One, Ruby village seemed to have recuperated a bit since that massacre. Some buildings had been fixed and many of the corpses had either been buried already or decayed. Also, some people were roaming in the village as well. The second thing that Mia noticed was that, somehow, this man was flying very high without wings or a glider or anything.

"Oh, don't call me buttercup, okay!" Mia folded her arms the best she could as he carried her. "Lousy little..." Mia muttered under her breath. "So what do you plan to do with me? I'm curious."  

zepherion

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games