Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Story That Went On... (Formerly Death Cut. Completed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:12 am
At that time a delicious scent came to their senses from downstairs... somebody had already prepared breakfast it seemed like.

GL: "Well, looks like somebody beat me to making the meal this time. If you want to take a shower, go ahead Black. We never meant to really rush you to a meal. Actually, I think I'm going to go take a quick lava dip in my own bathroom, so I'll see you downstairs."

Standing up, he suddenly picked her up with his arms and wings, and gave her a kiss. She could sense emotions from his aura that weren't all sad and gloom... they were sort of grateful feeling actually, with a small bit of warmth.

GL: "Thanks for being here for me, Black. I really appreciate it... love you."

And then a surge of really strong, loving emotion surrounded Black for a brief moment. Galantros was halfway through one his portals when he suddenly froze, a shocked expression on his face. Surely he hadn't just said what he thought he said, did he? Part of him wanted to flee, to run away into that portal and lock himself in his room out of sheer embarrassment. He JUST started dating her!

GL: Oh God, oh God, please don't tell me I just said that, did I just say that, did I MEAN it, oh sweet holy friggin cheese-whipped cupcakes on a...

- - - - -

Muerte: "I believe you would be saying that the realization was a powerful one... much like my own when I realized what I had grown up believing was for the most part, lies and misinformation. Hit me."

Muerte frowned. That last card had been a face card instead a much needed 9 or lower.

Muerte: "I believe the term you taught me was bust."

At that point, Jacob wandered in, wearing a pair of boxers and a robe. He mumbled something that sounded like a hello to the two card players, while shuffling through the cupboards.

Jacob: "Hrrmmff... Earl... Mint... .Green? Maybe iced? No, hot tea, want hot tea."

After having a cup of tea, Jacob's disposition changed almost instantly, like the groggy person who needed that first cup of coffee to become suddenly bright faced and cheery. Stretching out his back, he gave a more proper hello to Sephiroth and Muerte.

Jacob: "...Oh this looks familar. You're playing One Over Twenty, aren't you? Er, I mean, Black Jack. Which ever."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:21 am
Sephiroth hit him. "At least you are coping with it well. Have you not adjusted your sleep pattern to fully match Rosemary's because you want to protect her while she sleeps?"

Jacob came in with a loosely tied robe that could easily remind others who saw him of the way a certain someone else dressed. He never came out half clothed if he planned to go back to bed. "Next I plan to show Muerte how to play memory since he can easily play it without anyone else.... Up for a midday snack, Jacob?"  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:45 pm
Jacob gave a slight yawnn, before taking a sip of his tea.

Jacob: "Yeah, woke up feeling a little hungry. Just going to get something to eat, and then head back to sleep. Memory, that's a good little mind enhancer."

As Jacob rummaged through the fridge looking for a sandwich, Muerte asked for another hand.

Muerte: "Hit me. Hit me. Hit me. ....Damn it."

Jacob: "Did Muerte just casually swear?"

Muerte: "...I think I was... am... experiencing slight frustration. Hit me."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:16 pm
BlackMN stood and stared at GL for a while when he sat her down and started to get ready as if nothing happened right before he froze in his portal. Seeing that he realized what he said, she said, "I know you do, but I'm a little confused as to which type it is at the moment. That was a little mixed or something."

---------

"So you plan to sleep the day away. I'm going to leave in about an hour. I've been here for almost eight now and Muerte is very capable." He passed cards to Muerte, put two down of himself, and won by default.

"You have lost several hands in a row and it is reasonable to be frustrated for not winning for a while, but the point is to enjoy the game. It is easier to because you're not losing anything." mrgreen

"I actually didn't leave soon after I saw him because I want to give you some samples you can test at your leisure in case I don't see you again today." He took out a few labeled petri dishes that contained silver strands in them. One was labeled S and dated before their trip, the other one with S on it was dated after their trip, and the final labeled M was also dated after their trip.

"You two did gather the control sample didn't you?" The control sample is that of the normal human of his home world, which Sephiroth was about a foot over the average height for a man there from what Jacob had seen. (Is Jacob tall or is 6' the average from his home world?)  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:51 am
Galantros stepped back from his portal, the dimensional tear sealing up as he moved away. He scratched the back of his neck as he glanced away for a moment, a bit of red coming into his face as he seemed to enter into deep thinking about the subject. After a short while, he took a breath and sat down in a chair in the room.

Galantros: "Well... I guess it's sorta mixed itself. On the one hand, I love you deeply as my friend, my very close friend. Then of course, there's the crush I have on you.... and I think..."

He hadn't even realized that a tendril of his wing had reached over and gently stroked the side of Black's face as he spoke.

Galantros: "I-I'm beginning to feel love love for you. I mean, I've known you for a little while now, so... "

He stopped talking, wondering if that was a bit too much for Black.

- - - - - -

Jacob: "Thank you. Yes, we did gather up a control."

Jacob couldn't help but chuckle as Muerte lost the next couple of hands, and then gave up, declaring he wanted to learn the Memory game now.

Jacob: "You'll have a lot less frustration with that one, trust me Muerte. At least, you should."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:54 pm
BlackMN sat on the floor cross legged style and licked her lips with her long tongue. After a little wile of thinking, and enjoying the caress to her face and such, she said, "One percent of your current life have you known me. I have known you ten percent of mine." She giggled a little. "I am sorry, but the words aren't easily coming. I don't really want to say it without being totally sure, but I don't want you to be the one saying it often because it would make me feel bad to not respond in kind..."

-------

"This game can easily be played on your own along with someone else. The goal of this game is to find matching cards. Two red sevens for instance would be a match, a black and red one would not." He mixed the cards and neatly placed each one face down on the table. "You flip over two cards, if they match you take them and go again, if they aren't a match you flip them back over making sure your opponents saw what you had flipped and then it's their turn."

After playing a game or two with Muerte, he was ready to leave.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:37 am
GL frowned initially, but only for a brief second. He reminded himself that it didn't mean she didn't love him, just that she was unsure. It may actually be there, but need time to blossom. If Galantros was anything at times, he was fairly patient.

GL: "Ah... Okay, well that's fine. I mean, it's not like I'm saying something like let's get hitched in Gambino Island right away or anything. I-I don't want you to say something you're not sure of, and that you wouldn't feel comfortable saying. That wouldn't seem right. I uh, also won't use the "L" word again if ya don't want me to. I don't know, it just sorta slipped out emotionally earlier I guess. You know me, ah, bumbly in words and actions.... Uhm..."

He got up out of his chair, knelt down, and kissed Black again, giving her a good hearty hug. His aura felt warm and inviting again, promising all things nice and comfortable. There was certain, unforceful calm about it. Later, this would be realized as Galantros never forcefully trying to manipulate anyone with his aura energies.

"I'm going to go take that lava dip now. See ya downstairs."

- - - - -

Malos yawned and stretched as he woke up finally. He hadn't slept in so late in such a long time, and the couch he'd slept in was surprisngly comfortable. How late had he stayed up last night? Wait, where was he?

Gathering his wits, he realized he was still in Willow's house.

Malos: "Willow? You still here?"

- - - - -

Abigail sighed. The pac-ghosts managed to show her how to play some of the arcade games, ski ball ,and even "flipper ball", but they didn't hold her interest for long after a number of hours. She tried to entertain herself with her land nymph powers for a time, seeing in what creative ways she could use them. She was just about to call it quits when Sephiroth walked in through the door.

Abigail :"There you are! I was wondering where you were... you could have left me a not or something... The ghosts are nice, but they're not exactly very involving comopany."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:10 am
"I didn't mean to not ever say it. I meant not overly. It's sort of like a compliment that is difficult to return in kind. Okay, so you do know that such things commonly happen after less than a year or after only a couple where I'm from so it vaguely worries me you may rush it. I think Veni courted Rosemary for a year or two before they married and he was older than you! Historically that is actually an unusually long length of time for that era."

BlackMN did her thing and about 40 minutes later she went downstairs.

-----

"Baaaaaaad ant. Willow tells you to knock first instead of sneak in! Here!" She put some honey in the large ant creature's mandibles and sent it out the door. All the while she managed to move about in a sort of dance style and play with Malos' balls.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:49 am
Malos sort of blinked at the now comparatively cat sized ant that skittered out of Willow's house,k it's jaws full of honey.

Malos: "I would say that's the biggest bug I've ever seen, but that'd be a lie. Considering that I'm still small sized, and that even at my regular size, I've seen ones much much larger. Most up close I've been to an ant, yeah I can say that at least."

He smirked at Willow, who was dancing and playing with a set of his E-wave dance spheres. His slightly perverse mind plus the fact that he'd just woken up meant he couldn't help but let slip a comment or two.

Malos: "I see your playing with my balls. Excitable, aren't they?"

- - - - -

Galantros soaked in his private lava tub for a while, sortiing some of his thoughts and overall trying to relax and prepare for a day he knew was going to be stressful. He would have to say goodbye to a family member for the rest of his life that he just got to see again in over 500 years. In a world, where it was possible for others to visit their passed loved ones twice a year! Black had a point.... it spoiled most Limboians, he thought with bitterness as he sighed and sank deeper into the boiling lava, trying not to to be absorbed into depression.

Would he grow stronger from this experience? Or would he go mad in a realm where everyone could freely see someone they cared for. There was a reason it was granted to Limboians. Reapers had such a lengthy life span, that it would have been torture to wait for death to see certain loved ones sometimes. That was the explanation at least. But was it doing more harm than good?

He didn't know, and he was only cominjg up with more and more questions the longer he lingered on it. Dunking beneath the surface, he let out a long, frustrated scream that he hoped was muffled by the molten rock.

Eventually he got out of the bath, and took a quick special energy rinse in a device that would ensure no lava would cool and cake on his body, leaving him cleansed by heat and fire. His mind was a clear as it was going to get. Downstairs, he met up with and sat down next to Black at the breakfast table, a veritable banquet set before them of various pastries and fruits. Neither his father nor his mother were rather adept at cooking very many baked goods, so he figured they had some slight help with a catering service once again.

The entire meal, he avoided eye contact with his mother, which confused the ghostly sucubus. He could not look her in the face, lest a flood of emotions overcome him that he wouldn't be able to control. His aura felt... flat, dulled the entire time they ate, and so it was a quiet meal. Eliza's own aura actually leaked a little, feeling confused, and similar to her son's. She chalked up his mood to him thinking she simply had to leave because of the end of the festival, unknowing that he had overheard her conversation with her husband the night previous.

Eliza: "Galantros, can we talk somewhere?"

GL: "Uhm, sure."

The two excused themselves from the table, and walked off to a seperate room of the mansion. Alzamus gave a quiet sigh that would have been inaudible to most anyone, if Black weren't in the room. The large reaper seemed subdued, and was staring into his own coffee cup, barely taking occasional sips. It was an awkward time in the Lazeranos household. It was so quiet, that it probably took Black by surprised when Alzamus' quiet and gentle voice spoke up.

Alzamus: "Black dear, my son is going to need you to give him some love and support for a while. My wife has decided that for our own good, she isn't going to return to the festivals. You know this is going to hit him hard. I'll be honest, it's hitting me a bit hard. We had a childi.. we had a dream for over five centuries that we'd be able to meet again. The cruelest thing isn't that the dream didn't come true. It's that we got a glimpse of it, and it's being taken away once more."

He gave a sad sort of pained, yet smiling expression as he sipped his coffee.

Alzamus: "We still have the hope of seeing her at the end though, and we should live our lives as happily as we can. By God, that's what I'm going to try to do. But I fear for my son. There was a time for a while, that he slipped into a sort of depression, a sort of despair. When everyone hated him and his dead mother for what he was, and for what she gave birth to. It took him a long time to come out of that, only a couple hundred years ago. I'm concerned that with this emotional knock, he'll fall back into that deadened state again. It's a lot to ask of you, and of his friends, but please, help me to keep him where he is and to give him stre..."

There was a sudden dual blast of dark, deep saddened, emotional aura blasting through the house. Alzamus cringed, nearling dropping his coffee as he suddenly turned away, seemingly wiping at something on his face. He took a moment to regain his composure, before standing up.

Alzamus: "My son needs you now, Black. He's probably in his room. Maybe it's best that you coerce him away from our home for a while. I... I need to see to Eliza."

Upon entering GL's room, which the door was slightly ajar so no knocking was needed, Black would find a dark, almost cocooned figure at the foot of his bed. It was Galantros, and he was literally emnating a sort of darkness that seemed to try to suck light from the room, his wings wrapped tightly around himself that it hid most of his limbs and features. He didn't quite acknowledge Black, but neither would he tell her to leave.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:00 pm
Luckily for Malos, Willow was either ignorant of many of his perverted comments or she acted innocent and fiend ignorance. "They're fun to play with. I thought you might like if I get better with them. They fell out your pants while you were in dreamland."

She stopped playing with them and cached them with her hands. Her stop wasn't as graceful as the going. The pixie moved in close to Malos, straddled him, and gave him several good morning kisses.

----------  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:42 pm
When Jacob entered the room, Rosemary was partially awake and waiting for him to come back. Veni of course was dead and literally had a death grip on her. When he got close, she opened her arms for him, gave him a few kisses, told him that she loved him, and suckled on his neck until she dozed off.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:55 pm
Sephiroth blinked at her. He had wondered why she hadn't called. "My apologies. I did leave a note and a...num..."

The little blob bounce by with what appeared to be paper inside of it's translucent pink goo caught his eye... "but that creature ate it... Anyways I have a day job that lasts from sunrise until about now. The ghosts are probably far more entertaining than what we could do there. I can't become too distracted either. Usually I am done much sooner. It could be worse, I could have a job that is during most of the day hours like normal people."

"You look beautiful today," he said as he attempted to take her hand and pull her in for a hug. "I'll try to make it up to you. What do you want to do?"  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:26 am
"I would have tried to help him even if you didn't ask." BlackMN left him and went to tend to GL. As she got closer and closer to his room she found it more difficult to approach mostly from the almost dead feeling. She approached him and gave him a few kisses as she tried to undo his wings a little so she could cuddle into him a little and sung to him.

GL and his smile with blue satin sashes
Kisses that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into springs
These are a few of my favorite things

When the fox bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad

"Maybe you'll feel better if you asked Veni or Rosemary how they've dealt with this. You can take comfort in knowing how long you can live up to, while they can not know how long they'll live. Why don't we go home and wait for them to wake up so we can ask them when Rosemary calls to check up on me? Come on!"

She tried to pull him up as she opened a portal with her crystal and did her best to nudge GL onward to sulk in her room.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:22 am
Malos nearly made some really ungentlemen like comments, but managed to catch himself this time, stifling a laugh that wanted to burst out. There were over a dozen different things that could so be taken the wrong way with what Willow had just said.

However, he soon became pleasantly distracted, returning Willow's smooches with passion, his finger tips leaving tingly trails up and down her arms and back.

Malos: "Hmm, well, now this is a rather nice way to be greeted in the morning I think..."

- - - - -

Jacob gave a quiet yawn, and snuggled in close to Rosemary, kissing her back and replying in kind of his love. He grew slightly flushed, but wonderful as they fell back asleep, with Rosemary's mouth on his neck, his hand brushing back her hair.

- - - - -

GL slowly unfolded his wings, and let Black, holding her in his arms and letting her kisses affect his dead feeling aura just a little. They brought back some warmth, but his depression still seemed to be rather strong. It felt like trying to warm a blizzard with matches or candles.

GL: "Alright, that's... probably a good idea. I-I'm sorry I'm such a wreck. My aura must be horrible to deal with right now..."

She could feel him try to draw it all back in within himself so it wouldn't affect her or anyone else so badly, not in the old "keep it all in", but the more controling the flow method he'd discovered. However, for something that felt so powerful, and with a technique he still needed practice with, it didn't work quite perfectly. It offered just a little relief to Black from the assault on her emotions.

- - - - -

Abigail: "Does that little pink thing often eat such random objects? The ghosts are nice, but.. I guess I was feeling a little selfish."

She smiled as she was embraced by Sephiroth, and she gave him light kiss on the lips.

Abigail: "It's not entirely your fault, though you probably could have made mention of it the night before. Well, you could show me some of the more interesting places in this world. You know, sort of like going out on a da..."

*And suddenly, the whole house felt... sad. Darkened, depressed. The pac-ghosts that were in the kitchen just moments ago seemed to grow unhappy and faded out. Abigail shivered at the overwhelming feel of it and hugged into Sephiroth tighter

Abigail: "What... what is that? It feels so cold."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:42 am
Willow's wings beat rapidly as they twitched excitedly and made a jingling bell like sound. "It is. Willow wish she could do that with her fingers. Dark ones like energy...hmm."

The pixie focused on putting some of her energy into her finger tips and touched the reaper with it lifting up his shirt slightly as she did so. It was easier than sending it through the clothing.

----------

"A little...maybe a bit... I have a lump in my throat and I feel a bit drained. It should be a little better when there's not a duel combo." When BlackMN got to her room, she still found that her desire to do anything other than mope and lay on her bed continued to grow.

-----

Sephiroth allowed her to hide under his coat and was somewhat relieved by her drawing in close. "It doesn't feel evil. It's coming from over there, which is about the area of her room. Maybe Galantros is really depressed about it being the end of the festival since his mom has to go away. We should probably comfort him a little first."

As he stepped closer and closer, he found his resolve to weaken a little, but when he unlocked those well hidden wings they found relief as the holy spirit washed over them. He went to his room and took out a book that had helped him find more peace when he was struggling than any of the others by simply reading it.

He knocked on the door and when no one bothered to answer, he entered. Anyone who wanted to feel better from him would and he sat down and held up his little black book. He hadn't had the chance to read from it yet since they got back. He flipped through the index and read from Ecclesiastes 7 and then from 2 Corinthians 1.

As he searched for something he remembered in Revelations he paused for a little while and stared at it and then continued and read from chapter 21, "And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away..... One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me..." As he finished that last one he turned back to chapter 16 and read it to himself again with a look that showed he could easily become obsessed with what he was reading.  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games