Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 828 829 830 831 832 833 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:40 pm
{LMAO@ Showa- I'll have to get such powers one day}

*smiling at Katana, Icy feels a twinge of guilt at knowing the big secret and not able to tell Katana wit her feeling the way she feels. Trying to shake it off, Icy clinks her Coke bottle to Katanas Corona bottle*

Well, we'll have to do something special tonight, now won't we? wink

*finishing her Coke, Icy gets up to grab another, wondering when Psyzapp was going to make an entrance while Katana was around*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:40 pm
Honestly, I'm a wreck, dame. That was too stressful for me.

*gets up and grabs a cigarette to calm his nerves*

See what I mean? I don't smoke!

*throws away cig, and looks for something else to calm his nerves*  

psihug

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:43 pm
*looks over at psihug* For God's sake, man! Get you a shot of something strong & calm down! *shaking her head, she returns her attention to Icy* I"m up for just about anything....what do you have in mind?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:43 pm
-nods sagely and stands- How bout a game of PTTOTES? Throwing pins makes me feel better. twisted Or you could get a drink?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:45 pm
If you want the dark arts, you'll have to venture into the realm of Makai, and find someone willing to fuse with such a lesser being...

But in the process, you'll lose some of yourself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:46 pm
*smiles wickedly at Katana*

Well, I don't know how long Psyzapp is gonna be busy with Officer Hawtboi, but why don't we have us an old fashioned slumber party! I mean, junk food, movies, drinks and all that good stuff?! Think you're up for that? xd  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:48 pm
Kanjite Knight
If you want the dark arts, you'll have to venture into the realm of Makai, and find someone willing to fuse with such a lesser being...

{Hhhmmmm......I don't want to lose any part of myself....guess I'll have to leave the transporting up to you then, eh? wink }  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:50 pm
Icy Reign
Kanjite Knight

{Hhhmmmm......I don't want to lose any part of myself....guess I'll have to leave the transporting up to you then, eh? wink }
How to put... what you lose is a piece of your identity, but your partner also loses part of his or her identity too. It's two people becoming a single, more powerful individual, after all.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:51 pm
Icy Reign
*smiles wickedly at Katana*

Well, I don't know how long Psyzapp is gonna be busy with Officer Hawtboi, but why don't we have us an old fashioned slumber party! I mean, junk food, movies, drinks and all that good stuff?! Think you're up for that? xd

Hmmm, well at least we have plenty of alcohol...or at least I do, since you're on the wagon right now! xd *sips her Corona & ponders what movies would be good to watch*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:51 pm
-eyes widened excitedly as she overhears Icy and katana but she says nothing, attention still on psihug-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:55 pm
Should I bring Judas or Sunako? (Avatar layering won't let me being both)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:57 pm
As far as servants go, should I bring Raou (the blue, demonic looking one) or Saoza (the human-looking one)?  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

psihug

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:58 pm
Giving massages helps calm me down. Kind of weird, I know, or I guess throwing darts. Eitehr one sounds good to me, dame. Which would you like? I'm not a drinker, either although I have been known to participate in challenges.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:04 pm
-blushes and looks away redface I um... -thinks-massage massage massage! Darts will be fine, I um...guess... -takes a step towards the TES game-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:07 pm
Great!!! And yes, plenty of alcohol for the drinkers, and lots of sodas, water, juices and chocolate things for the non-drinkers!!!

*looks at Showa and ponders*

Hmm.....I think you might want to find a babysitter for the kiddies tonight, being there will be drinking and movies with ratings higher than PG-13! sweatdrop But as far as your servants go, whichever you so choose to bring is fine with me, as long as neither one minds serving a lot of ladies tonight! xd  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 828 829 830 831 832 833 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games