Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 5:43 pm
Gen saw Blank and smiled, "There you are!" she cooed and she went up to hug him. "Have you met Lacey and Raven yet?" she asked the machine. Gen sat down in the front of the jet, leaving the back seats to the girls.

Lacey sat down first and crossed her legs. "So, Gen Do you know exactly what that Geoffrey guy wanted? Was it just the Emeralds?"

"You'd think the Doc would have know about him since he's been looking for the emeralds before we came along." Raven answered for Gen.

Rouge shook her head taking a seat next to Lacey, "Geoffrey hunts bounties not treasure." she explained. "GUN will normally get him for AWOL agents. He's looking for me.

Tekno took another seat in front correctly assuming Gen didn't know how to pilot. She was sure that's also why BLANK was there, but she wanted a person steering as well.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 5:48 pm
BLANK simply waved to the two, sitting in Gen's lap, storing away information on them.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 5:54 pm
Gen happily put her arms around BLANK. "Tekno, be a dear and start the jet, we need to get going."

Tekno stated the jet and prepared for lift off. "Sit down and buckle up guys!" she said as the jet took off.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 5:57 pm
BLANK looked up at Gen as she put her arms around him, leaning back, continuing his diagnostics to make sure everything was in check.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 6:20 pm
once the jet had landed the girls got out. "Rouge," Gen said looking back at the bat, "Where does your radar point to?"

Rouge flipped her treasure scope over her eye; a red dot appeared off in the distance. Rouge flapped her wings to get a better view. "Looks to be 50 kilometers south east."

Gen looked down to BLANK "Think you can stand ahead of us to clear the path?" she asked him kindly.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 6:36 pm
Travis just looked on in more confusion as the readings had sped all the way to South America, "What in the world is going on?"

BLANK nodded and gave a salute before heading forward, cartoonishly large circular saw ready to clear away any troublesome plantlife.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 6:44 pm
Gen laughed, "See I told the Doctor you were useful! He just wouldn't believe me!" Gen pat BLANK on the head before turning to Rouge, "Alright bat girl lead the way!

Rouge took off, following the location on her scope. She checked periodically to see if the group was still behind her while they made their way to the entrance of a cave. "I also find myself wondering how they end up in such strange places!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 6:49 pm
BLANK didn't say anything (naturally, seeing as he lacks a voice in general) as he flipped on his eyes lights, illuminating the cave ahead.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 6:58 pm
Gen walked into the cave to see what seemed to be a bottomless pit. "Well, that looks fun." she said kicking a rock down to see how deep the darkness went down. She couldn't hear it hit ground and groaned. "Alright, whose got some climbing gear?"

"Looks like there's some right there." Lacey said pointing to a rope hanging into the pit. "Guess he beat us here."

"How can he keep doing this?" Rouge asked as she hovered over the hole.

Gen just growled. "Great, just great!" She went to the rope and secured herself to it. "Rouge, you take Lacey and Tekno take Raven! BLANK you hang on to me and light the way! Were going to go down there and claim what's rightfully ours! By force if necessary!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:02 pm
BLANK nodded and activated his rocket thrusters, flying up and grabbing onto Gen's clothes, lights aimed down the pit.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:13 pm
Geoffrey pointed his flashlight down the long path of the cavern, it was pretty cold down there despite being in the amazon, so it had to be pretty far down. "hopefully it wont be much longer though!" he said looking to the screen of the radar he had taken after losing the emerald. "It shouldn't be much longer.

Gen jumped from the robots arms when they were close enough to the ground. "Keep an eye out ladies, we have no idea where he might be. And blank, turn down the brights just in case... he should be easy to take down with all of us. Especially if we catch him by surprise." Gen began to walk down the cavern the girls quickly following.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:17 pm
Travis started checking to make sure everything was working as the signal vanished.

BLANK had his guns at the ready, lowering the brightness on his lights as he walked with the others, scanning the darkness.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:31 pm
Geoffrey quickly found his way to the end of he cavern. There was another drop, but he could see the other side of the "room" he was in. off in the distance was a yellow glow. "Well at least I know where it is now." Geoffrey grabbed a grappling hook from his bag and aimed it towards the glow.

The girls had just reached the cavern when Geoffrey began to talk. Gen turned to BLANK, "I need you to get me over there before him, sweetie!" she asked him. "You guys wait here, he might be expecting me, but I'll need you guys to catch him off guard wants he catches up to me!" the girls nodded as Gen grabbed onto BLANK.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:35 pm
BLANK nodded and held on to Gen before putting his jets into overdrive, carrying her over the gap as quickly as he could.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:53 pm
Geoff saw the two speed past him and growled, "You need to learn to stay out of my way!" he said shooting his grappling hook so he could get past himself.

Gen got down was they were safely to the other side. "Catch me if you can pretty boy!" she yelled behind her while racing off to the yellow gold of the Emerald. Gen had instructed the girls to stay put until she gave the signal that the fight had began. She kept her hand on her gun in case she needed to give the signal at a moments notice.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games