Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 8:00 pm
BLANK hurried along with Gen, shooting several traps back to slow Geoff's pursuit once he reached their side.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 8:16 pm
Geoff quickly made it to the other side and chased after them putting on a pair of night vision goggles so he could see better in the dark. He laughed at their attempts to hold him back, "You're running from a man who gave GUN a run for their money! Don't think a few tripwires could stop me!"

Gen smiled, "Trust me, I'm looking for a fight! I just need my emerald first!" Gen finally ran to a wall, the glow was coming from up above, "How do they get in these weird places?" she asked motioning for BLANK to take her up.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 8:19 pm
BLANK grabbed her and quickly flew up, making sure to avoid crashing into the walls.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 8:34 pm
Gen smiled as they reached the Emerald. "Come to mamma!" she said grabbing it from the ledge it sat on. Gen stepped onto the ledge and waited for Geoffrey.

Geoffrey reached the wall and looked up, "Dammit!" He wasn't really looking for the emeralds but was still pissed hat Gen got it before he did. "Gen just come down here and hand it over, you know what happened last time you and I fought!"

Gen growled and jumped down kicking Geoffrey in the face before she landed.

Geoffrey hit the ground but quickly got back up wipping the blood from his mouth, "why do they always have to do it the hard way?" he asked charging her.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 8:41 pm
BLANK flew down after Gen, preparing his weaponry as he goomba-stomped Geoffrey, flipping backwards and landing by Gen.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 8:48 pm
"Gen chuckled, "You should really learn that a lady never fights alone!" she said watching Geoffrey slowly get up once more. "You should just stay down and make this easier on yourself!" she mocked. Gen stayed where she was though, she knew Geoffrey wouldn't go down without a fight, and sure enough he was back on his feet and throwing a punch at her, "You are so cute!" Gen held her arms to block the punch quickly spinning around to Kick Geoff's chest. He slid back, but held his ground as well as Gen's leg, He threw Gen into the wall and she hit it hard. "...dammit..." she said as she laid on the ground. Gen just reached for her gun and shot towards him, she had really wanted to take take the guy on herself though.

"Put the toy away love, I only have a few questions is all." Geoffrey was surpried that the girl had missed though, she had a clear shot. "No more games little lady..." Geoffrey knelt down and held Gen's chin up so she was looking him in the eye.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 8:51 pm
BLANK jumped up onto Geoffrey's back as a machine gun formed from his arm, pressing the barrel against the back of his head, almost daring him to try doing something to Gen.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 9:00 pm
Gen groaned, "It's okay, BLANK" she said without taking her eyes off of Geoffrey. "He's not going to hurt me and he knows it."

Geoffrey kept his face towards Gen but looked to BLANK out of the corner of his eye, "I said I only have a few questions, she's the one who always starts the fights." Geoffrey looked to Gen once more, "First of all... what's with the outfit?" He had figured Rouge had decided to take the Emeralds for herself, recruiting the girl to help her. But looking as he was only finding Gen and she was dressed differently from their first encounter he wasn't sure.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 9:02 pm
BLANK didn't fire but he also didn't get off Geoffrey, in case he tried anything funny.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 9:14 pm
Gen rolled her eyes at Geoff, "Look Geoffy baby, the outfit just so happens to look good on me is all, I thought you might enjoy it!" she said coyly. "I mean, I was hoping to see you again!" she added.

Geoffrey laughed, "Cute answer, but I know that's not it! Now tell me, what's with the get-up and tell me where the bat is." he wished he had more time to deal with Gen, but he was getting tired of this mission, it kept him from making money else where.

Rouge stood behind Geoffrey, she had wanted to knock him out of the way, but BLANK was in the way, "I'm right here Geoffrey my boy!" she called out to him. She had a gun pointed at him, "Now step away from Gen before I'm forced to use this!"  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 9:17 pm
BLANK glanced back at Rouge before getting off Geoffrey's back, keeping his own weapon trained on him as well.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 9:32 pm
Geoffrey truned to look at Rouge, a terrified expression when he noticed the tattoo she now had on her chest, "Rouge, the higher ups aren't going to be happy to see that plastered on you, you know..." he said shakily. Rouge just chuckled, "Eggman is my leader now, boy. "

Lacey swiftly kicked Geoffrey in the head, knocking him down. "Enough with the small talk, let's get going!" she yelled at her partners.

Gen watched the two leave, but she knelt down to Geoffrey and gave him a quick peck on the cheek, "See you later cutie pie!" she said before punching him in the stomach. Was he was down for sure she ran off.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 9:34 pm
BLANK glanced at Geoffrey, giving him a quick kick of his own before turning and following after the others.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 9:41 pm
Gen stepped back into the Egg Carrier, "Well that was fun!" she said looking to her group. She waited for the girls to walk ahead of her, glancing to BLANK She knelt down to his level and smiled to him, "Thanks for having my back back there, buddy!" she said once they were alone. She needed to talk to BLANK.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 9:44 pm
BLANK just gave her a salute, having simply been doing his job.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games