Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 830 831 832 833 834 835 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:14 pm
Woot! xd Maybe I can stay w/you for a few days, Icy? I think I need to be around friends instead of in my lonely home. *looks at Icy with her "puppy-dog eyes" and hopes that she will say yes. How cool would that be....staying in what is sure to be a kick-arse place! Stifling down a twinge of jealousy, she smiles at Icy, awaiting her response*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:17 pm
Sounds great! ^-^  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:23 pm
katana68
Woot! xd Maybe I can stay w/you for a few days, Icy? I think I need to be around friends instead of in my lonely home. *looks at Icy with her "puppy-dog eyes" and hopes that she will say yes. How cool would that be....staying in what is sure to be a kick-arse place! Stifling down a twinge of jealousy, she smiles at Icy, awaiting her response*

*jumps up and hugs Katana tight*

xd Hells yea you can stay as long as you'd like hun!!! blaugh How can I deny that puddum?!

*squeezes Katanas cheeks, making her lips purse out like a fish*

xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:25 pm
*hugs Icy back* Yay! This is just what I needed....thanks, hun. smile  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:32 pm
PFT! No freaking problem! Anything for my sister and fellow Hooligan! xd *looks over at dame and Showa*

Okay kiddies! Time to get some bags packed and come back, ready to PARTAY!!!! twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:36 pm
Pft, all I need to pack is lots of alcohol! xd  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:46 pm
Okay! Meet back here in ten? -looks at psihug- Thanks for the game. -smiles- Play ya again some other time? -kisses his cheek- Feel better, dear.

-walks towards the exit- Be back soon! -trounces out to go pack a bag and grab her pillow-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:47 pm
Sorry for disappearing, ladies. My old boyfriend who dumped ME just messaged me with hugs and niceness. How do I respond to that? I wasn't even done mourning him yet. Guh.

Of course I would love a slumber party! *runs off to grab his jammies, toothbrush and massage oil*

I'll be right back! xd  

psihug

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:49 pm
*Walks back into the MW Bar and sees Katana, Icy, Showa and dame.* Hey all! How is everyone tonight?

Oh Katana, before I forget…I'm offering rooms for all the MW ladies. I have a key for you in my quarters. You get the room next to Icy's. wink I'll let Leko know when she gets back. I need to go get it. I do hope I'm not being too forward to assume you'd want to stay here with us. sweatdrop

EDIT: I didn't know Psihug liked men. eek  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:53 pm
((I didn't either! lol, why wasn't dame in the room for this! Then she wouldn't be all flouncy-pouncy-blush around him!))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:54 pm
*laughing, Icy gets up, heading towards the office*

Alright. Well, while you guys grab what you need/want, I'm going to go finish unpacking so we'll have all the room to do all the things we feel! twisted

*rubbing her hands together, Icy goes into the office, and pulls the necessary book to open the bookcase, going down the stairs to her room. Opening the door, Icy takes in the awesomeness of her room all over again, knowing it'll be quite sometime before she's used to it.

Sighing, Icy pulls some oversized luggage pieces on rollers to her main walk-in closet, unpacking quickly since she folded everything that was to be folded and has everything that has to be hung in garment bags. Lugging the ten duffle bags of shoes two by two to the closet, Icy unloads them and places them on the revolving shelves built into the back wall of the closet. Last but not least, Icy pulls her boxes of weapons and "toys" inside the closet and stacks them up to the far right side, leaving them for another time when she decides what closet will be her "equipment" room.

Taking a couple of boxes into the small kitchen, Icy opens the cupboards and stocks them with her fave goodies she brought from home-Chips Ahoy, Reeses, Hershey, Butterfinger, Kit-Kat, Swiss Miss Hot cocoa, whipped Marshmallow Creme, Popcorn, Doritos, Cheetos, Lays, Icy White Honey Bun, Cheese Danish, and her staple of every morning, Iced Blueberry Pop Tarts! xd Checking the small fridge to make sure she'd already put the ice cream away, Icy puts a 24 pack of purified water in, a 12 pack of Coke, and a 24 pack of Corona.

Going back to her bedroom, Icy checks to make sure that the dvd player is hooked up to the tv, and the tv is hooked up to the small projector. Hoping everyone brings good movies, Icy finds a couple of her own. Happy at how things are turning out, Icy finds something for the slumber party to wear and goes back upstairs to wait for everyone to come back*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:56 pm
I saw the hat and thought you were Dougherty. sweatdrop

Thanks for being so hospitable, Psyzapp. ^-^  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:57 pm
Psyzapp
*Walks back into the MW Bar and sees Katana, Icy, Showa and dame.* Hey all! How is everyone tonight?

Oh Katana, before I forget…I'm offering rooms for all the MW ladies. I have a key for you in my quarters. You get the room next to Icy's. wink I'll let Leko know when she gets back. I need to go get it. I do hope I'm not being too forward to assume you'd want to stay here with us. sweatdrop

EDIT: I didn't know Psihug liked men. eek

*looks at Psyzapp, mouth slightly agape* Are you kidding me???? Why WOULDN'T I want to stay here????? *jumps up and hugs Psyzapp* You have no idea of how happy this makes me! Are you sure I won't be intruding....I know you like to have your space.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:58 pm
Kanjite Knight
I saw the hat and thought you were Dougherty. sweatdrop

Thanks for being so hospitable, Psyzapp. ^-^

LOL…Oh no, I'm not Officer Dougherty. *blushes and grins as she thinks of him* I'm sure he will be back later. wink You're welcome, Showa. xd  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

psihug

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:59 pm
I'm back! This is sooooooo exciting! I ordered deluxe veggie pizzas and garlic sticks for us!! Which is why I /had/ to bring my toothbrush.

*sigh*

It's been so long since I've had a nice ladies night out! Hope you all are ready for some serious massage time! I brought strawberry, watermelon and chocolate flavored oils! I can go back for more, but I was in a hurry and just grabbed my faves!  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 830 831 832 833 834 835 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games