Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 9:49 pm
Gen sat down lotus-style, figuring she would need to do some more talking to convince the robot to stop spying. She figured she would just cut to the chase. "I know Eggman has you watching us, And I'm glad to see you're so loyal..." she said, "Too bad he doesn't appreciate you more..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 9:59 pm
BLANK silently looked her over, quickly making sure the footage had been recorded properly. Though he did remember how dismissive Eggman had been when giving him his assignment.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 10:06 pm
Gen continued to look at the little mech, hoping she was getting through to him. "That's the thing about the doctor, you know? He builds one thing, then it doesn't matter because he's got something else to work on... They aren't the best thing anymore... so they don't matter." Gen reached out and put her hand on the robot's shoulder, "If I was in charge I'd make sure you guys were all treated better! But I'm not, so I guess it doesn't really matter?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 10:13 pm
BLANK looked at her hand, then back up to her, thinking. On the one hand, Eggman had been the one to build him and gave him his mission, on the other Gen did have a point. Plus something seemed pleasantly familiar about her, and not just their time on the Egg Carrier...  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 10:19 pm
Gen smiled, BLANK seemed to be processing something in his head. "I could be though, with your help it would be easy even!" she said beaming. " Though maybe you feel you owe too much to Eggman... I'm just saying that I think you could make us unstoppable! Whether Eggman chooses to believe it or not!" Gen moved her hand from the robot's shoulder and held it out in front of him, "What do you say?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 10:23 pm
BLANK was silent for a moment before taking her hand, manipulating the footage he had recorded earlier.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 10:29 pm
Gen smiled, "I'm glad we could make a deal!" she said shaking his hand.

Eggman was becoming impatient, "Gen and BLANK, Where are you? Report to the control room immediately!" screamed the intercom system.

Gen shook her head, "See he's just a load of hot air! He wouldn't know what to do with the world if her actually took over anyway!" she said leading the way to the others.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 10:36 pm
BLANK followed Gen, saving the altered footage to give it to Eggman.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 10:57 pm
Gen stood in the middle of the roomand looked up to Eggman, "Sorry Doctor, I just needed to thank BLANK here for helping me with that Geoffrey fellow, he did very well helping me until the girls showed up." she explained.

"We don't have time for stupid things like that! I just found information on the last Emerald!" He said as a giant screen came into view. "Turns out it's been right under our noses the whole time!" he yelled.

"A museum has a rare, and curious, purple gem with an Emerald-like makeup?" Teckno read aloud for everyone.

"Well no problem then, why don't we just sneak in and take it!" Rouge explained simply. "It'll be no problem for us!"

The doctor shook his head, "No no! I want this to be a grand event! Think of all the people that will be there!" Eggman had a wicked grin! Everyone will know who we are and what we stand for!" Eggman switched the screen to a plan he was working on so he could explain it to the girls.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 11:00 pm
BLANK quietly uploaded the altered footage while Eggman was busy talking to the girls.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 11:08 pm
Gen took her bags and threw them inside the apartment, she had a long night of meetings and planning, so she really just wanted a nap. She had a few days before the Emerald made it to a museum close enough for the plan, so she could catch up on sleep during the day and maybe party a couple of nights as well. Gen plopped down on the couch and signed,  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 11:12 pm
Travis was just starting to wake up as Gen returned, groaning as he forced himself to get out of bed.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 11:21 pm
Gen had finally began to drift to sleep, only half hearing Travis in the other room. She had left her little sunglasses on because she liked them, but she was once more in her new outfit she had bought the other day, thinking it not wise to come home dressed in her egg legion uniform.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 11:23 pm
Travis groggily got up to shower and get ready for the day, not having gotten much sleep after staying up most of the night watching the tracker.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 11:29 pm
Gen rolled over on the couch so she was facing up rather than being face down. She was glad she had opted for the shorts rather than another day of leather pants, her healing wound had room to breath finally.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff