Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 831 832 833 834 835 836 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:59 pm
katana68
Psyzapp
*Walks back into the MW Bar and sees Katana, Icy, Showa and dame.* Hey all! How is everyone tonight?

Oh Katana, before I forget…I'm offering rooms for all the MW ladies. I have a key for you in my quarters. You get the room next to Icy's. wink I'll let Leko know when she gets back. I need to go get it. I do hope I'm not being too forward to assume you'd want to stay here with us. sweatdrop

EDIT: I didn't know Psihug liked men. eek

*looks at Psyzapp, mouth slightly agape* Are you kidding me???? Why WOULDN'T I want to stay here????? *jumps up and hugs Psyzapp* You have no idea of how happy this makes me! Are you sure I won't be intruding....I know you like to have your space.... sweatdrop

*giggles and hugs Katana back.* Oh no…you certainly are not intruding. Believe me I have my very own enormous space. I probably won't even hear you. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:01 pm
This is so awesome! Forget Zach. I'm chillaxing with mah girls!  

psihug

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:02 pm
*Laughs with Psyzapp* Looks like you're turning MW into a home for hooligans...with the exception of Ryzan! LOL So....when do I get to see the room???? xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:02 pm
katana68
Psyzapp
*Walks back into the MW Bar and sees Katana, Icy, Showa and dame.* Hey all! How is everyone tonight?

Oh Katana, before I forget…I'm offering rooms for all the MW ladies. I have a key for you in my quarters. You get the room next to Icy's. wink I'll let Leko know when she gets back. I need to go get it. I do hope I'm not being too forward to assume you'd want to stay here with us. sweatdrop

EDIT: I didn't know Psihug liked men. eek

*looks at Psyzapp, mouth slightly agape* Are you kidding me???? Why WOULDN'T I want to stay here????? *jumps up and hugs Psyzapp* You have no idea of how happy this makes me! Are you sure I won't be intruding....I know you like to have your space.... sweatdrop

*walks upstairs in time to hear Psyzapp give Katana the BIG news*

AWWW MAN! I wanted to be here when you told her!!!! stressed

*smiles as Katana jumps up and hugs Psyzapp, all beside herself*

YAY!!!!!!! I knew you'd be happy about it! Congrats hun!!! wink  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:04 pm
Anytime you want. We can go get your key right now. xd I do hope you just love it. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:06 pm
Psyzapp
Anytime you want. We can go get your key right now. xd I do hope you just love it. heart

Are you kidding me??? OF COURSE I'll love it! Can we go now? Please???? xd  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

psihug

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:06 pm
*hears a truck drive up*

Pizza is here! Hope you are all hongry!

*tips the driver a cool $50 and comes back in with 20 pizzas*

Heh. The veggies are for ME! I'll share I guess, but I got a couple of each kind. This is gonna be totally decadent. I can't wait.

*sets down the pizzas on the bar and bounces around a bit before running to the bathroom*

I'll be right back! Don't you dare start without me!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:10 pm
*She takes Katana and goes into the office and shows her how to open the bookcase door. Then takes her down the stone stairs and the long corridor showing her the door to her room as they walk past. They get to the end of the corridor to the blood red golden accented double doors to her room.* Now Katana, please don't get to overwhelmed at the size of my place. This place was purposefully built to be very unassuming up in the bar. Down here is a completely different story. *She unlocks the door and opens to to reveal the marble entry with blown glass chandelier and Picasso painting on the wall.* Your key is in my office. I'll be right back. wink *she goes and gets the key and presents it to Katana.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:13 pm
-walks into the bar rushing, carrying a big purple bag that looks heavy- Sorry it took me so long girls! I couldn't decide on what movies so I brought.... sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop twenty dvds! I also brought some board games -looks around-

...um...girls?

mmmm -smells the pizzas- what smells so good?!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:14 pm
*Don't get overwhelmed, she says....holy s**t this place is freakin' huge!!! She turns as Psyzapp returns and takes the key from her* Umm, *clears her throat* nice, digs you got here, Psyzapp..... sweatdrop Now, which door is mine? Thank God you've got the only red door down here....  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:16 pm
psihug got pizza.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:17 pm
We could paint each of your door a different color if it would be easier. xd  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:20 pm
Icy is on this side next to me, on the left as we stand here and to the right if you were standing down there at the stairs facing into the corridor. Ryzan is over here *points to the other side across from Icy's room.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:21 pm
*sees dame rushing in with a heavy looking bag and grins*

Alright! You're back! Well, you missed Psyzapp giving Katana her BIG present. She has her very own room here now! Isn't that great! Psy is showing it to her now. We're waiting on psihug to come out the bathroom and now that Kanjite Knight is here too, we can start partying!!!  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:23 pm
You go and check it out Katana. xd If there is anything you want to change, you just let me know and we will get it taken care of. wink  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 831 832 833 834 835 836 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games