Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 832 833 834 835 836 837 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:01 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
((what? no posts today? noone online? this is rather strtange for THIS RP))

(There was nobody on to post with until now^^')
((my modem be slow by now... hope you dont mind))as ed waked up and noticed the big... err... lets skip this scene shal we?... um, continuing: walked around the woods

(KK)
Shun then saw Ed and waved happily. "Ed!"
ed apeared right next to him and started analizing like if shun as an diamot at an museum, soon after ed noded and said "yep... just as i toght"

(I didn't log out)
"Hmmm?" Shun asked as he saw Ed leave. "What are you talking about Ed?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:04 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
((what? no posts today? noone online? this is rather strtange for THIS RP))

(There was nobody on to post with until now^^')
((my modem be slow by now... hope you dont mind))as ed waked up and noticed the big... err... lets skip this scene shal we?... um, continuing: walked around the woods

(KK)
ed apeared right next to him and started analizing like if shun as an diamot at an museum, soon after ed noded and said "yep... just as i toght"

(I didn't log out)
((your status under your avi said diferently)) "you looked a little paler... you got hintoracion... the name of the vampirism virus... the vampirism *disease*... well, it haves its good parts but its still contracted becalse of a virus so... ya"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:06 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

(KK)

(I didn't log out)
((your status under your avi said diferently)) "you looked a little paler... you got hintoracion... the name of the vampirism virus... the vampirism *disease*... well, it haves its good parts but its still contracted becalse of a virus so... ya"

(Really??thats weird)
"I have a virus. But how is that? I was changed by Nemu." He stated, a little confused.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:09 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

(KK)

(I didn't log out)

(Really??thats weird)
"I have a virus. But how is that? I was changed by Nemu." He stated, a little confused.
"you moved with her... and she is now puting her moth on your neck... next phase might get mayun angry"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

rika-chan102

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:11 pm
may i join

Name:mary
Appearance: User Image
History:her parents rased her till age 10 then she was sold th a new master he made her learn many thangs then sold her off at age 13
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:14 pm
bloodprincess1155
may i join

History:her parents rased her till age 10 then she was sold th a new master he made her learn many thangs then sold her off at age 13
((of course... but status is for master slave or neutral))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:14 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

(I didn't log out)

(Really??thats weird)
"you moved with her... and she is now puting her moth on your neck... next phase might get mayun angry"

Shun tilts his head. "Whats the next phase??" HE asked, confused.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:15 pm
blessedheart
cute lil lily
blessedheart
cute lil lily
yuki: *sits on the roof gazeing at the sunset*

Shun sees Yuki and jumps on roof. "Hi Yuki." Shun said happily.

yuki: hi shun *she says in an extreemly calm voice*

"Your calm today. How come?" Shun asked curiously.
(Sorry. was eating dinner)

yuki: the sun set calms me usualy  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:16 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

(I didn't log out)

(Really??thats weird)

"hanky panky"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:18 pm
notingles
bloodprincess1155
may i join

((of course... but status is for master slave or neutral))

is that better  

rika-chan102

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:19 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

(Really??thats weird)

"hanky panky"

Shun blushed and shook his head rapidly. "N-no! I-I would never do that to Nemu!" Shun stated.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:20 pm
((yes much better))"i see... but she sure wouldnt like the news toght... but if you change your mind use COMDOMS, not pill))"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:22 pm
notingles
((yes much better))"i see... but she sure wouldnt like the news toght... but if you change your mind use COMDOMS, not pill))"

Shun blushed more. "WE're not doing it!" He yelled.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:24 pm
blessedheart
notingles

yuki laughed hearing ed and shuns conversation*  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:25 pm
blessedheart
notingles

"gees calm down... but still... you are proably the only betwen you two that doesent want to"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 832 833 834 835 836 837 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games