Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 832 833 834 835 836 837 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:23 pm
I gots a boombox with a microphone, and a karaoke album set... if anyone's interested.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:34 pm
That's cool Kanjite Knight. biggrin I haven't done karaoke in forever! Sounds like fun!

*goes over to espresso machine and makes a decadent triple chocolate hot cocoa, with marshmallow creme and hot fudge drizzled on top*

OOOHH!!! This is gonna be a fun night! Starting my chocolate fix already....mmmmmmmmmm.... xd

*sits next to her table, wondering if Faelan and his Grunny had fallen into some type of coma or something. Glad she was able to find a second set of pillows like the first she bought, Icy shrugs and sips her cocoa, waiting for Katana to get over her initial shock of her room*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:41 pm
Awesome! And karaoke? Cool!

...wait... redface Psihug is coming? Oh...um...if I would have known that I wouldn't have packed such...oh god... -mutters and tries to stop embarassing herself- That's cool... -smiles weakly-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:44 pm
*eyes dame curiously and gets up to move next to her. Once by her side, Icy leans in and whispers to her*

What's wrong hun? Does the fact of psihug coming bother you? I only figured since he's like "one of the gals", that he wouldn't pose a problem or threat to the psrty. But now, if it makes you uncomfortable, you just let me know and he'll have to sit this out. Okay?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:45 pm
*hugs Psyzapp one more time before running to the door next to Icy's. Turning the key in the lock, she opens the door and steps inside. Her eyes widen as she struggles to take in everything at once. If this is what she calls a room, I'd LOVE to see what she refers to as a house! In front of her is a living room-type area, with black leather couches, cherry wood tables, and gold accented lamps. A dark red rug covers the black marble floor in the living area. She notices a large armoire on one wall and goes to inspect it. Upon opening it, she discovers a very large plasma TV, DVD player, and all kinds of game systems and games. Closing the armoire, she continues her tour of her new quarters.

She goes on and discovers a kitchen area, equipped with all sorts of top-of-the-line appliances and fully stocked pantry and refrigerator. Heh, I can soooo have fun in here too xd Past the kitchen area she finally discovers what she wanted to see the most....the bedroom. Opening the door, she stops dead in her tracks. In front of her is the biggest bed she's ever seen, made w/red satin sheets and a black satin comforter. Along one wall is a cherry wood dresser and a full-length mirror. Over along the opposite wall is a small sitting area with a cherry wood chaise lounge done in red velvet a small cherry wood table, and a overstuffed black leather chair. Damn, it's like Psyzapp was inside my head! The last thing she has to look at is the bathroom. Opening the double doors leading to the bathroom, she sees that the entire bathroom is done in black marble, with a huge jacuzzi tub and separate glass door shower. The counter is long and shiny, with an assortment of feminine goodies. The towels are soft and luxurious, and she is glad that the red and black color scheme is in the bathroom as well.Damn, all this luxury....they might not EVER see me outside ever again! xd Extremely satisfied, she heads back out to the bar area, locking her door on the way out and tucking the key in her coat pocket*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:49 pm
*She smiles as she sees Katana head upstairs and decides she better get up there too. She locks her door back up and heads down the corridor and back into the Main Bar.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:51 pm
-flushes deeper red and whispers- No...no, I wouldn't want to ruin his fun. He's fine...I um....I just wish I brought a robe. My pjs are...uh...um... sweatdrop Well they are barely there... redface sweatdrop stressed -clearly not getting what Icy is insinuating-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:53 pm
*Reentering the bar area, she head directly to the bar and pours herself a triple shot of Patron and downs it immediately. She then turns to Icy.* Holy crap woman, how did you react when you saw your room??? LOL I was almost scared to touch anything! *Grabs a Corona and has a seat at the bar*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:55 pm
*confused, Icy shrugs her shoulders and looks at her own pjs*

Well, neither are mine but I seriously doubt that he'd even notice such a thing! Hell, he may ask where you got them so he can get a pair!!! rofl

*wiping her eyes from laughing, Icy looks athte bathroom door wondering what's taking psihug so long*

stressed Good gravy! What is that boy doing in there?!

*turning to see Katana walk in with a look of shock and awe to match the same one she wore when she first saw both Psyzapp and her own room, Icy smirks at Katana*

Honey, I almost fainted at the front door when I opened it! And that bedroom! OMG!!! The freaking bathroom is ridiculous! I'm still awed everytime I go to my room. It's going to take a while to get used to having such luxury. wink

*seeing everyone is there, and Psyzapp coming up just in time, Icy grins and claps her hands*

EDIT: Alright ladies!!! It's time to get this show on the road!!! Psyzapp, your most devoted patrons would it if you'd join us tonight for a slumber party. I know you have "business" to attend to later on, but I'd love for you to join us in the festivities nonetheless until said business comes about. twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:57 pm
Icy Reign
*wiping her eyes from laughing, Icy looks athte bathroom door wondering what's taking psihug so long*

stressed Good gravy! What is that boy doing in there?!
I don't want to know... are you sure you want to know why he's taking so long?  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:01 pm
-now it was dame's turn to be confused- He might want a pair...for himself? confused  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:03 pm
*continues to sit in a daze at the bar, sipping her Corona every so often.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:04 pm
I would be delighted to have some fun with all of you. I won't be staying all night though…someone needs to be "guarding" me later on. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:04 pm
*laughing at Showas facial expression, Icy turns to look at dame. Confused by her expression and question, Icy just looks at dame for a minute. Then it hits her. Facepalming, Icy lowers her voice*

Dame, did you not know that psihug....well, that psihug likes men? sweatdrop neutral  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:07 pm
*comes out of her daze at the sound of Psyzapp's voice. Jumping off the bar stool, she goes and hugs her wonderful benefactor* It's too much! Are you sure, Psyzapp? It's just....OMG, it so beautiful, I don't feel as if I deserve such lovely surroundings.....*tears well up in her eyes as she hugs her leader*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 832 833 834 835 836 837 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games