Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 833 834 835 836 837 838 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 12:43 am
Gen woke up hours later with a groan, she looked the time and decided to go out. She wasn't sure when Travis would be home, but she didn't really care either. She got up and changed and re-did her make up before heading out to find a good bar to party at.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 12:46 am
Travis sighed as he sat behind the counter at his work, stuck staying later than normal to make up for skipping work the previous day.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 1:06 am
Gen crossed her arms and looked around, She looked around, maybe she could find someone to show her a good time, there had to be someone in town in need of a good lay. She smiled Eyeing Chris, "It must be my lucky day!" she happily walked over to him and grabbed his arm, "We're going out on a date!" she said pulling him along with her.

Chris stumbled along, "What?" he asked going with her so they wouldn't fall. "What about..." he looked down at Jen holding him, "Alright..." he said "Where to?"

Gen laughed, "Let's go get some drinks!"

Chris decided it would probably be okay to take Gen to the pub from the other night, it was close by and he didn't really like any of the loud clubs in town. Travis was probably at work, and if not he said he didn't drink anyway... so maybe he'd never have to find out.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 1:07 am
Travis simply continued working.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 3:52 pm
Gen pulled Chris over to the Bar, "Let's go sit up front!" she said taking a seat on one of the bar stools. Chris just sat next to her and ordered for himself, Gen ordered herself a whiskey, which Chris thought was slightly odd since she normally stuck to beers and cocktails at bars.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 5:08 pm
Travis kept working, making money.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 5:38 pm
Gen had had a couple more drinks, not quite as strong as her first one thankfully, but she was certainly feeling a buzz.

Chris however had only had the one drink, opting to have some food. He was happy Jen had taken some food too, deciding that he should probably just walk her home soon. She was acting pretty weird these last few days and he wasn't sure why.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 5:47 pm
Travis sighed as he eventually got off work for the day, grabbing his stuff before heading out.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 6:00 pm
Chris sghed, thinking a moment, "Jen is something wrong? You've been acting so... off..." the husky asked her.

Gen put her vodka tonic down and looked to Chris. "I'm just not happy. I want to be happy and have some fun, Is that really so bad?" she asked.

Chris looked to her, "Of course not! You deserve happiness..." He wasn't sure how much to pry, "What's making you unhappy? Work, home... relationship?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 6:04 pm
Travis checked his phone as he walked home to see if Jen had tried to reach him, putting it away when he saw she hadn't.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 6:12 pm
Gen thought for a good answer, "Which do you think?" was what she finally decided on. Chris wasn't sure how to react to that, "What?" Gen picked her glass back up to take another drink, "I'm here with you aren't I. I think you know exactly what's making me unhappy. You just want me to say it so you don't feel so bad!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 6:18 pm
Travis looked around the apartment as he got back, sighing when he saw Jen wasn't there, sitting on the couch to watch some TV.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 6:53 pm
Chris hadn't touched his food since Jen called him out on her behavior. He wasn't being a very good date to a girl who was just trying to figure out what she wanted. ""you're right, Jen I'm the one being dishonest here. I'm sorry for pushing it. "

Gen smiled, now she was getting somewhere, "It's okay, you can always make it up to me!" Gen put her hand on Chris' leg and started to lean over.

"Chris got up, almost making Jen fall over when doing so. "Keeping with the honesty theme... I think maybe we should end the night here..."

Gen frowned.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 6:57 pm
After a while Travis pulled out his phone to remotely access his computer while he watched TV, bringing up the tracking program.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 7:08 pm
Gen groaned, Chris was being stubborn, maybe next time she should just stick with strangers. or maybe she could try and mess around with Geoff next time she bumped into him... "Let's not go yet. I don't want to go back... you don't want me to be alone do you?" she asked. At this point she just wanted to win this game.

Chris looked around the pub, it was quite, but there would certainly be a few creepers in a bar. Jen planned on drinking and he didn't want anyone to try and take advantage. He sat back down.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 833 834 835 836 837 838 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff