Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 833 834 835 836 837 838 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:09 pm
*hugs Katana back and then pulls back to look at her still holding her arm.* Of course you deserve it. You are a very important part of what makes this place so special. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:09 pm
eek OMG...what? scream redface stressed redface No...I did not know that...Omg, he must think I am such an idiot... redface stare  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:12 pm
*goes and gives dame a hug* Well, I know it won't make you feel any better, but this is news to me too....and knowing psihug, he won't think you're an idiot, he'll probably feel flattered, knowing him! wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:12 pm
dame, if you want to feel better... -disappears-

-reappears and hangs a TES pinata from the ceiling-

Give TES a good whack! ((roll 1 on a 12-sided dice))  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:17 pm
-hugs katana back- He'll be flattered? redface That's even worse. Cuz the semi-straight chick thought he was attractive? Geez...

-looks despondent- No, thanks anyway Kanjite Knight. -tries to brighten up- So, when's the party start? I brought mooooovies... -jiggles bag-

and those pizzas smell delish!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:21 pm
*emerges from bathroom with glistening hair and teeth. twirls around showing off new nightie*

TA-Daaaa! Sorry it took me so long. I just wanted everything to be perfect, ya know? Thanks for waiting! *hugs*

Is this all of us? I'm dying to get started now.  

psihug

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 2, 4, 2, 5 Total: 14 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:23 pm
*After a very long day of getting caught up in his rounds and all the "paperwork" he's been putting off, he finally makes it back to MW. Upon entering the joint, he notices all the MW Ladies having a good time* Evening Ladies ... Hope I'm not interrupting anything here. *notes the suitcases and a few pillows, and the stack of pizzas on the bar. As he makes his way over to the bar, he wonders what's up. He looks around at the various bottles of liquors, but not seeing what he's looking for* Uh Psyzapp? Do you have any of that top shelf whiskey left? Had a long day today, and I could go for a shot or two of that. *sees psihug come out of the bathroom in a nightie* eek Um, I definitely could use a couple of shots ...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:25 pm
*shakes head and wishes she hadn't opened her big mouth. Sighing, Icy goes over to where the pizzas are*

I hate to take these while he's still in the bathroom......doing whatever he's doing.....so I'll take a few and leave some money for them. Hopefully he'll make it soon.

{{ eek rofl OMG! LMAO! psihug, you rock!!! xd }}

EDIT: *reaching into her clutch, Icy takes out a couple of twenties and lays them on top of the other pizzas, taking 2 veggie, 2 pepperoni, and 2 supremes As Icy starts towards the pizzas, psihug emerges form the bathroom, in a nightie of all things! Stunned, Icy jaw drops, only to recover quickly and smile at psihug*

Okay kiddies. Let's go and have a freaking ball!!! xd

*grabbing a couple of boxes to help psihug out, Icy heads towards the office, balancing the boxes while finding the book to open the bookcase, waiting for the others to join her*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:25 pm
((no animation domination on Fox tonight... an hour of 24, an hour of Human Target, and 2 more hours of 24... xp ))

-Follows Icy-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:27 pm
*She smiles at Officer Dougherty and goes behind the bar, gets out a low ball and pours him a double. She brings it over to him and kisses him as she hands him his glass.* I hope I didn't cause you to be too buried in work. sweatdrop  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

psihug

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:27 pm
HI Dougherty! If you want some pizza, just grab some. We have plenty!

Come on, dame! Icy! We have a party to go to!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:29 pm
*seeing Dougherty enter the bar, Katana grabs a 6-pak of Corona and follows Icy to the bookcase* See ya later, Psyzapp! And thanks again, for everything! blaugh  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:31 pm
-looks even more humiliated when psihug comes out of the bathroom in a nightie and quickly shakes it off- Yeah! Let's go! -hefts up bag and walks into the office-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:34 pm
*Follows the gals back through the hidden doorway, concentrating to see how it is opened and missing the trick completely. He looks at all of the locked doors in wonderment till he sees Ryzan's door. He fingers it wistfully, then follows Icy and the others to her new quarters, where he stands in the doorway with mouth agape for a moment*  

psihug

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:36 pm
{EDITED MY LAST POST TO GO WITH PSIHUGS}

*seeing Dougherty coming in while the others are heading her way, Icy smirks and nods to Psyzapp, knowing she won't be making the party afterall*

Alright ladies, we've lost one, but we're still gonna have fun! WOOT! xd

*heading down the winding stairs, Icy maneuvers her way to her room, hitching the pizzas on one hip, so she can pull her key out of her bra top. Opening the door, Icy stifles her amazement and walks in, leaning against the door and waiting for everyone else to step in*

Ladies! Make yourself at home! xd xd xd  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 833 834 835 836 837 838 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games