Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 834 835 836 837 838 839 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

psihug

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:36 pm
Oh hey, Dame. Let me carry that bag for you, doll. *takes bag andgives it a good heft* Bring all your pet rocks to play with? hehe. Just kidding, love.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:38 pm
*tries to be as nonchalant as she enters Icy's quarters, but she is as stunned as before when she entered her own new rooms* OMG, this is beautiful, Icy!  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:39 pm
Very nice. ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:40 pm
*she smiles as she watches them all go downstairs. It just makes her feel so good and warms her heart at seeing how happy they all are.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

psihug

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:40 pm
*grabs Icy's booty on the way in*
mmm, nice and firm. Where should I set dame's things? This is amazing! Where's the bedroom? *starts wandering around in awe*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:47 pm
*yelps in surprise and almost drops the pizzas as psihug grabs her booty*

OOMPH!!! eek

Go straight through the go straight through the living area, taking a left at the kitchen and heading down the hallway to the last door on the right. The bathrooms are the second door on the left in the hallway, and in my room.

*turns around to the ladies and smiles*

Alright. You can set your things wherever you'd like and raid the kitchen. Follow me, I'm dropping these pizzas off now. xd  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 1, 9 Total: 10 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:49 pm
Psyzapp
*She smiles at Officer Dougherty and goes behind the bar, gets out a low ball and pours him a double. She brings it over to him and kisses him as she hands him his glass.* I hope I didn't cause you to be too buried in work. sweatdrop

*grins as she gives him the glass and kisses him* Thank you, M'dear. No, it wasn't your doing. I've been behind for a little while now and just needed to get things caught up. *watches the ladies and psihug head to the office and disappear downstairs* Um, why don't you go and join them for awhile? I'll just take my glass, the bottle, and maybe a couple slices of pizza downstairs to your quarters. If you don't mind, I need to get out of these clothes and get cleaned up a bit, then put my feet up for awhile and maybe watch the news. *gives her another crooked smile, then takes a drink of the fine whiskey* wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:50 pm
*follows Icy to the kitchen and puts her Coronas in the refrigerator. Grabbing one, and a plate with 3 slices of pizza, she heads back out to the living area, sets her beer on a coaster, and settles in on one of the couches.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:51 pm
Thanks psihug -she says when he takes her bag then laughs- No, just lots of movies and a few board games, lol. sweatdrop

-is in awe when she opens the door- OMG, Icy. HOLY COW...it's...it's...it's friggin' HUGE!

Woooow -walks around amazed-

-hears where the bathrooms are and nods- Okay, let me take out the movies and the board games and I'm going to get into my pjs!

-sees the tv and grabs her bag, dragging it over to the tv. she quickly takes out all her movies and the two board games then saunters down the hall to find the bathroom-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:53 pm
*wanders around some more, looking for dame*

Dame? Has anyone seen her? Did she make it in okay? I'm gonna go find her.

*throws bag over shoulder grunting and heads for the entry way door again.  

psihug

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:56 pm
-sets the boombox, mic, and karaoke albums down where people are likely to notice them-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:57 pm
Okay. Do you remember how to get the Plasma TV to drop down out of the ceiling and how to use the remote for the fireplace? neutral  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:02 pm
-comes out of the bathroom in her pjs and without her Amelia Earhart wig carrying the stuffed animal she's supposed to carry for punishment-

-smiles at everyone- So, what are we gonna do first? Oooh! -gets a whiff of the pizza again- I know what I'm gonna do! Pig out on pizza! -starts to runs to the kitchen in her 'kittened' feet, not really knowing where it is-

*sees dame disappear into the ladies rooma and sets down the bag by her other stuff*

Boy, she comes prepared! *chuckles and waits so he can show her the way to the kitchen*  

psihug

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

*watching dame head for the bathroom, Icy walks over to the projector and turns it on, then heads over to turn on the tv and dvd player. With everything on, Icy finds the remote and presses the button for the screen to come down. Still very new to her digs, Icy starts turning around in circles, finger pressed against her lips*

Ah! xd

*Icy goes to her bedroom and grabs her pillows to make her pallet on the floor. Coming back with an armload of pillows, Icy sees psihug wandering down the hallway*

Everything ok psi? Do you need something?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 834 835 836 837 838 839 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games