Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:57 pm
Gen stretched and went to her closet and began to look around for some clothes. She found a black torn up tank top with a red D and :K she had no idea what it meant, but it looked nice enough. She took her shirt off and threw it on the bed. Maybe a skirt for today? She wanted to look nice for her big day after all. "Why not!" she said putting on a red plaid skirt and throwing on some platform boots to match.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:03 pm
Travis groaned as he started to wake up thanks to the sounds of Gen's careless rummaging.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:15 pm
Gen looked behind her and saw Travis stir. She closed her closet door and turned around. She hadn't drank that much at the bar, but after leaving Geoff she ended having a few more. She had a slight headache, but nothing a couple aspirin couldn't cure. She figured she's be fine by the afternoon.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:24 pm
Travis pushed himself up with a groaned, rubbing his eyes, stopping when he saw Jen standing there, not knowing what to do.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:10 pm
Gen smiled at Travis as he got up. "Get dressed! we're going out!" she said to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:17 pm
"Where? And why?" Travis said as he got up, even more confused with how cheery she was, seeing how negative she had been towards him lately.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:22 pm
Gen laughed, "Why? Because I want to spend time with you, duh!" Gen was happy Lacey had told her about some of Jen's mannerisms. Though she did think the girl had a habit of talking like an idiot. "I wouldn't want to go to the museum with anybody else!" She leaned over and hugged Travis. "So hurry up and get dressed!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:27 pm
Travis stopped for a moment, between this and what he had seen the previous night he was extremely confused, "I... okay?"  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:33 pm
"Cool! Because I've totes been dying to check out this new gem exhibit that's been moving around! And the museum down town is it's next stop!" Gen let go of Travis and turned around, "Well you get ready! I'l be in the living room waiting!" she skipped out of the room and shut the door. "Thank god this is the last time I have to deal with all this s**t!" Gen sat on the couch, turning on her ear piece so she could go over the plan with the others.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:38 pm
Travis sighed, rubbing his face as he got up and got ready for the day.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:52 pm
Gen looked to see if Travis was still in the bedroom. "Alright," she said after she was sure, "Tekno, once you break into the security room, it's essential that you keep an eye on all the rooms, we don't want Geoffrey deciding to cause any trouble. So let us know if you see anything strange. Rouge and Raven, you two take down the guards, at least in the Gem rooms. Once I give the bots the signal we'll start the show." Gen thought it would have been better to steal the emerald quietly... but Eggman wanted a big entrance, so whatever. "I've got to sign off for now, but I'll let you guys know when I'm there."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:55 pm
Travis grunted as he soon finished getting ready, pushing the door open silently.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:04 pm
Gen got off the couch, she couldn't keep the others waiting. They needed to get going as soon as possible. Gen quickly turned to go get Travis, but she fell and hit the ground. "What on earth?" she asked looking for what had tripped her. It was that lizard thing again, "Get out of my way, jesus!" she said pushing the pest away with her feet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:08 pm
Travis paused as he saw Jen kick away Emerald, somehow even more surprising than the sight of her kissing Chris.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:21 pm
Gen quickly got up, spotting Travis, "Well, come on." Gen grabbed Travis' arm and started to lead him away. "We have to get going." The fall had made Gen pissed off, "we're going to be late!" She quickly pulled him through the apartment and out to the hall.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff