Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 837 838 839 840 841 842 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:03 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
-nemu awoke, as did the others-........giyat nu hiratzu rayiuke nataro
mayun: ga zanir ka.....dahave.......ugh, man, my head
nemu: yaga........tell me about it, what happened
mayun: beats me

(Sev biggrin )
Shun woke up a few minutes later and yawned as he sat up.

(sorry bout yesterday, my step dad wanted me to go a day withoput the comp, man, church was crazy, and thiers a girl at school who i found out may like me, so im gonna see about asking her to a movie on saturday)
-nemu looked at shun, and smiled- you stayed by my side ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:05 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

(Sev biggrin )

(sorry bout yesterday, my step dad wanted me to go a day withoput the comp, man, church was crazy, and thiers a girl at school who i found out may like me, so im gonna see about asking her to a movie on saturday)

(Its okay and cool. good luck^^)
Shun smiled and nodded as he yawned again. "You know it."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:07 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

(Sev biggrin )

i hope we dont got to worry about that road girl coming back- she sneered, a poisonous hiss in her voice, as she rolled over, sitting in shun's lap, she kissed him-  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:09 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

(Sev biggrin )

i hope we dont got to worry about that road girl coming back- she sneered, a poisonous hiss in her voice, as she rolled over, sitting in shun's lap, she kissed him-

Shun blushed as he kissed back shyly and closed his eyes. "I don't think she's going to give up that easily." Shun stated as he pulled away.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:11 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

(Sev biggrin )

Shun blushed as he kissed back shyly and closed his eyes. "I don't think she's going to give up that easily." Shun stated as he pulled away.

-she smirked, letting her hips roll back and forth over his hips- then ill become stronger, to the pioint next time she fights me, she wont have a prayer!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:12 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

-she smirked, letting her hips roll back and forth over his hips- then ill become stronger, to the pioint next time she fights me, she wont have a prayer!

Shun laughed a bit then blushed at the hip rolling and hid his face with his hair and looked at the ground.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:14 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

Shun laughed a bit then blushed at the hip rolling and hid his face with his hair and looked at the ground.

-she stopped moving-......heheh, ill do whatever i must to make sure she cant take you from me, anything at all  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:17 pm
Shun looked at Nemu then smiled, knowing every word was true. "Thank you Nemu." he said, laying his head on her shoulder.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:19 pm
blessedheart
Shun looked at Nemu then smiled, knowing every word was true. "Thank you Nemu." he said, laying his head on her shoulder.

one thing in particular, i will do..........especially for you, only you  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:20 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun lifted his head up and tilted his head. "Whats that?" He asked, surious.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:21 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

..........ill die for you............but before i do, thiers one thing i want to do...before that should happen, if it should  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:24 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

..........ill die for you............but before i do, thiers one thing i want to do...before that should happen, if it should

Shun looked at her and shook his head. "Your not going to die Nemu. I won't let that happen." shun said, not wanting to lose anyone precious to him again.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:25 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun looked at her and shook his head. "Your not going to die Nemu. I won't let that happen." shun said, not wanting to lose anyone precious to him again.

.......i know, i dont want to, but if i must, i want to........i want to have a child with you before i have to, if i have to!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:27 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

.......i know, i dont want to, but if i must, i want to........i want to have a child with you before i have to, if i have to!

"No ifs cause its never happening." Shun stated then blushed at what she said before that. "come again??"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:30 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"No ifs cause its never happening." Shun stated then blushed at what she said before that. "come again??"

every member of my bloodline, of my clan is born with a purpose...mines to be with you......and to you know..........  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 837 838 839 840 841 842 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games