Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:53 am
User Image

Lena got to the scene to see everyone starting to fight against... Victorygreymon? That must be the digimon guarding the first Digimemory, she figured. She didn't make a move closer, but instead stood a little ways away and watched everyone. It seemed as if the others didn't need much help fighting Victorygreymon. "What do we do?" Kuchi asked Lena, looking up at her with anticipation clear on his face. Before answering, she glanced around, most likely looking for other spirits because as far as she could tell, she was the only spirit here. Maybe the others just weren't in her range of sight.
"Try to find the other spirits," she muttered softly.

|| o o c ;; } I think I got it. @explosionz: I'm a spirit, and I'm here ^^ //ooc ||

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:58 am
Lance falls from the tree giving him a headace.''Argh what happened ? Hey Kazu , Jax , and mystery girl.What is your name ?''  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:59 am
(I guess we should hold off on the battle until everyone, or nearly everyone shows up. Logging off for now. See ya)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:07 am
User Image

Lena hadn't figured there'd be someone in a tree above where she was standing until someone fell right out of it. She stepped back, tense, like she always was when someone she didn't came from nowhere. Kuchi growled, glaring at the boy. Lena shushed him, and the growling quieted into a soft rumble in her Metalgreymon's throat.
She herself narrowed her eyes at the boy who fell out of the tree. Slowly, she said,
"My name is... Lena. And you are...?" She raised an eyebrow, expecting an answer. Apparently, since she'd never seen him before, she assumed he wasn't a spirit.

|| o o c ;; } xxx //ooc ||

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:10 am
Lance noticed a Spirit was asking his name , so Lance gave it away without thinking . ''Hi my name is Lance .''  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:15 am
User ImageXUser ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
[ Claire Jones || Royal Knights ||Digimon: UlforceVeedramon ]

-----Claire looked behind where the five of them were standing and noticed that someone had just fallen out of a tree. It was Lance who she had remembered from Headquarters. She motioned to him to come over to the rest of them quickly. It was dangerous to speak with someone that was not on there side. She turned to the rest of them and asked. "So, what's our big plan? Is it too early to start yet?" She then waited for a reply, not wanting to risk going in the fight too hastily.

-------========OOC========-------

----

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:17 am
(i never introduced my self , but thank you for noticing my presence lol)
Lance heard the girl from HQ call him so Lance said bye to Lena and went to the others.''By the way i stil don't have your name ,what is it ?''Rosemon mysteriouly poped out of her digivice and whipped Lenas Metalgreymon.''Lance that was the enemy what were you thinking ! ''.''Look Rosemon just because she is the enemy dosen't mean she is evil .''.She could have been a spy . ''.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:22 am
"Hmm" Kazu looked around for other members of the Royal Knights. "Well lets see there are five of us here at the moment. so we can make two teams, one of three and one of two. Or, we can wait a while to see if any others turn up and improve our fighting power. But we also have to think of the spirit team, if we start early then we can win early which means the digimemory is ours, but theres also the chance that he's still too strong for us to take on our own and we may need the spirits to weaken him also." Kazu nods as he reveiws the options.
"Ok so we currently have three options, We fight right now, we wait for back-up then fight, or we hold out until the spirits are organised aswell."  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:27 am
"Kazuki." An answer to Claire's question. She didn't seem as frightening as Dax was. He took notice of a girl from the Spirits side that Lance was with before he came over. That girl didn't seem all that bad even though she was on the other side.
"A plan? Let's wait for others to get here first before we do anything." Terriermon replied before flapping its ears up and down. The crew was a little far off from VictoryGreymon on the other side of the lake. Never once has VictoryGreymon lost a battle(hence it's name, VictoryGreymon) so going up a digimon like that and winning would have to be luck. "Any ideas though?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:28 am
''I say who go head-one we over power him anyway .''.''No we don't , we need the power of a super ultimate to win . ''.Lance and Rosemon argued for 5 mins.  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:33 am
King rode in on his Imperialdramon, casually dropping down from the Digimon once they reached a point low enough that it was safe to jump. Imperialdramon then reverted to a Patamon, which flew down onto King's head. "Kai Higanomoshi reporting, but you can just call me King." King told Kazu, assuming he was leading the little group of Knight followers. He winked at the girls, then turned back to Kazu and yawned. "So, He continued. "What are we going to do?"
(by the way, I always like to make my characters either flirty or adored. It's why he winks at the girls)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:36 am
''Hello King we can't decide i say we go head-on ,but my partner says we wait (and so does everyone else) so what do you choose ?''.  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:38 am
"Hey, King was it? Well We're just going over stratagy, Way I see it its either attack now, wait for other knights or wait for the spirits to group up and attack all together." Kazu feels proud that he was referred to as the leader, it makes him want to do even better.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:41 am
(we can start we have 4 they have 3,with exa.)
Look they're coming , so hurry and make a plan . ''.Lance switchs Rosemon for Zero and heads for the sky.  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:42 am
User ImageXUser ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
[ Claire Jones || Royal Knights ||Digimon: UlforceVeedramon ]

-----Claire smiled at Kazuki as King. "Well well...It looks like there are a lot of guys in this little squad, aren't there UV?" She asked UlforceVeedramon with a laugh. He nodded, and then looked over at VictoryGreymon on the other side of the lake. "I think you can de-digivolve now UV, save your strength until we've gotten everything figured out." With a flash of light UlforceVeedramon turned into MasterVeedramon, a champion digimon, and he sat down. Claire then thought for a second. "I think we should send I or two people against him first, see how strong he really is. Then we can change tactics afterwards." She looked at the others to see what they thought of her plan.

----

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games