Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:24 pm
"... No I didn't know that. I'd prefere it if people stayed out of my head... I don't want my brain scrambled if you know what I mean." Seth replied to the image of Atlanta, he waved a hand through the image. "Heh, neat trick." He said pulling his hand back to his side and continuing to walk away from the warehouse with Kimo in his other arm.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:03 pm
Dazeray let out a sigh.
"No, not that. I...uh...was just thinking about you in general. You are...um...," Dazeray felt her face turn a brighter crimson, "You are good to me."
She fidgeted behind her back, not sure what to do next, and yet knowing what to do but not sure if she should. Dazeray swallowed hard and took a step toward Diz. Standing on her tippy-toes, Dazeray pecked Diz on the cheek and then flapped hard. She rose 20 feet in the air and then took off in the sky.
Why did I do that? How could I do that!? He is so going to hate me now! she thought, continuing to blush.

Kimo mewed,I have no idea where they are. We haven't heard from Sonia or Christopher in a while...

[[I'm going for a trip for about 2 weeks. Love you all! (Don't mean to sound gay! sweatdrop ) I'll try to get on da hotel computers...]]  

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:07 pm
"Thanks, I like to think so! Don't do anything to piss me off though, I can solidify."

[[OH MY GOSH, THE WORLD HAS LOST A WONDERFUL ADDITION. pLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO THINK OF MICHEAL JACKSON THANK YOU, WE LOVE YOU MJ!!]]

I will so miss, the moon walk.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:16 pm
Diz stood slightly shocked by the peck on the cheek and watched as Dazeray suddenly flew off into the air. He reached a hand up towards the sky as she flew away, lowering his hand he thought about what had just happened. "Well... That was... Unexpected." He said to himself quietly.

You're right it was.

Do you think she'll be back anytime soon?

Maybe, maybe not.

You're a real help. Diz looked along the street it was quiet and empty. He began walking again slowly in a kind of daze not really looking where he was going and just allowing his feet to take him.

((Okay Wolfffy have a good trip wherever it is you're going.))

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:28 pm
Dazeray soared, her wings barely using any energy as she exercised them.
I don't know why I did that. I just got the sudden urge. What if he is mad at me...
Dazeray sighed heavily.
Mindspeak to him.
Dazeray wing missed a beat.
What the...!?
Why do you think you woke up in the warehouse? You and I both know that you had no clue what Diz was talking about when he said 'explosion'. I took over - I am your 'bad' side.
Dazeray's heart skipped a beat, What is your name?
I don't really have one. You can name me if you want, but your friends seem content just calling me 'Bad Dazeray'.
Um...how about Emma?
The voice paused, That is your 'sister''s name.
I know. It was the first name that came to mind for a girl.
Whatever. Anyway, why don't you mindspeak to him? We both know you can
Dazeray blushed.
I don't know...
Just do it!
Dazeray gulped.
Um...Diz? Can you...uh...hear me? she felt like an idiot, but the fact that a voice was in her head already varifyed that.

[[I will be on for a bit tonight tho =D]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:42 pm
Diz snapped out of his daze and looked up expecting to see Dazeray, when he noticed there was nobody there he realised she was mind speaking to him. Yeah, I can hear you. He replied stopping in the middle of the street looking up to the sky. He blinked a few times and scratched his head moving himself off the road.

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:45 pm
I'm...uh...sorry. I didn't mean to...kiss you, even if it was on the cheek. Please don't be mad.
Dazeray hovered in the air, waiting for his response.

[[Gnight. I'll try to get on tomorrow night at the hotel. I'm going to Florida, btw. =(^.^)=]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:55 pm
Diz looked puzzled for a moment as he heard her asking him not to be mad. I'm not mad... Why would I be mad? It was a kiss on the cheek... He replied still looking up at the sky.

((Gnight have fun in Florida!))

Nutrino Starwind

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:04 am
Seth looked at Atlanta's image with a sly grin. "Me anger someone? Never..." He said playfully putting Kimo on the ground. "So you can solidify this... Uh... Thingy then?" He asked quite impressed by it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:24 am
"Yes, this thingy as you so tastefully put it is about one quarter of me. The rest is wherever I was headed, still on the way to get Diz and Dazeray. The only problem is when I do this since I am devided I am not so strong. Usually though since it's only mortals it is strong enough." Atlanta said, smirking.  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:38 am
Seth noticed the smirk crossing Atlanta's face. "Was that a challenge or a statement?" He asked smugly a grin spreading across his face.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:41 am
"Me? Challenge you? Oh, no, never!" her grin widened and she shimmered a bit before solidifying.  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:20 am
Seth laughed lightly hearing the same sarcastic voice he uses. "Your fun." He said as he prepared to leap, quickly he leaped from the spot and tackled Atlanta to the ground. Standing up he offered a hand to help her up chuckling. "Sorry..."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:30 am
Atlanta reached up like to take his hand, then quickly swept her leg under Seth's, taking his legs from under him. "Oops. Sorry." she said in a sarcastic voice, smirking as she stood up. "You too. Finally someone who values the amazing qualities of sarcasm."  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:43 pm
Seth landed hard on his back with a thud. "Damn it, how did I not see that coming." He asked shaking his head still lying on the floor arms spread out to either side of him. He quickly got back to his feet and dusted himself off.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games