Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
KILL THIS THREAD! Win 1k, new prizes p1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a natural killer?
Why yes, yes I am.
32%
 32%  [ 15 ]
Who, me? *looks innocent*
67%
 67%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 46

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:24 pm
* Lays poolside and takes a quick nap!*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:44 pm
*walks gingerly into the HT, looking to make sure it's "safe" before motioning for TES to follow her in* Okay TES, all seems well. QSXII is the only here and he's asleep. *walks over to the tub and holds her hand out to TES* Do you want to get in or lay down?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 79!

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:53 pm
I think I'll get in, bandaidd. *rubs his forehead* I really need some relaxation. *crawls into the tub and leans back*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:56 pm
There, there, my little dark elf. Everything's going to be okay...*smoothes TESs brow and grins inwardly, almost feeling a tiny bit of what may be called remorse for tricking the poor tike this way* You just rest yourself, and "bandaidd" will keep on a lookout for you...  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

bandaidd generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 47!

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:16 pm
oh hai, bandaidd.
*runs to MW to make sure shades are closed*

must. RN. 100.  
bandaidd generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 44!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:18 pm
Hey, Tes.
-slides over and gives him a menacing look filled with promise-
You may have given up the ticket, but you aren't safe. And won't be. EVER!
mwahahahaha!!!!

must RN 100  

bandaidd
Crew

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:19 pm
( rofl LMAO!) eek ban- er, Psyzapp! *looks at TES nervously and back at "Psyzapp"* How are you?  
bandaidd generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 65!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:22 pm
EVIL, as always! get away from me, you little pest. zzt! you and your candy-lolly-barbie-kitty friends, too. *swallows a little vomit at the thought of all that sickening sweetness*

I am gonna get 100 before you!  

bandaidd
Crew

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:26 pm
(she's got the lingo and everything! eek *peeks closer* Are you sure you're not REALLY Psyzapp?! xd )

*smiles sweetly at "Psyzapp"* Now, Psyzapp, dear, that wasn't called for! My, my, such nasty mouths on you hooligans! *opens first aid kit and pulls out a bar of soap, and before "Psyzapp" knows it, puts it in her mouth and starts to wash it out* You catch more bees with honey, vinegar dear. Let's get you cleaned up and sweet-smelling, okay?  
ThisEmptySoul generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 53!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:26 pm
*hides behind "bandaidd" from "Psyzapp"* w... what do you mean "given up the ticket"? I thought that was just a dream gonk  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

bandaidd generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 79!

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:30 pm
ACK! phthw! *spits soap all over bandaidd*

Oh no. I got the ticket, all right and I can quote it, too, except then I'd really have to puke. It says: For Psyzapp, send trade with code phrase-- *wretch* *gag*
Anyway it was no dream and you aren't safe, my pretty!  
ThisEmptySoul generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 8!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:35 pm
why would bandaidd have told me I was dreaming then? unless.... *looks at "bandaidd"* You.... you really are Icy, aren't you? eek  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:35 pm
*wipes her face and the front of her clothes and shields TES* Don't listen to her TES. You'll be fine, I got you.*looks back at "Psyzapp" sweetly* Now, look at what you've done. You've ruined my outfit and caused me to stop the process of getting you "spiffy". Now, I must start over again. *grabs "Psyzapp" and pulls her onto the tub, "cleaning" her up* If you'd just cooperate, this would be all over, and for the better. *looks at TES to make sure he's alright* Dear TES, why don't you go lay down as to not be splashed all about in here for a while? Let me finish with her, and then I'll tend to you. Okay?

EDIT: eek ME? Not bandaidd? How could you think of such a thing? Don't you know my face? crying  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:40 pm
Bandaidd! Why are you protecting that TES…IMPOSTOR! mad  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:44 pm
*rubs eyes and looks back and forth again between the two TESs* Oh, dear. Not again! *moves cautiuosly away from the two, keeping an eye on both* We are going to settle this once and for all!!!

EDIT:*when she's at a safe advantage, Icy smiles, rather wickedly* Okay, okay, okay...I give...I can't take looking this sweet and innocent any longer! *Icy then reveals her true form* Sorry TES, this is not a dream, and IT IS happening! I meant what I said earlier about thanking you for the info, and maybe one day you'll look back on this and laugh while forgiving me. But for now, this is business, nothing personal...*with that, Icy disappears out of the HT*  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games