Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:14 pm
*hetukiri was grabbed by the arms and spun around to face Phyl...*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:18 pm
As Scanda' body fell to the floor a faint transparent look alike of Scanda appeared "Dammit I hate it when I have to been in this form"he said to himself as he stared at Dark "Sorry well Iam Scanda but this is how I keep in contact with people telling them important things that I couldnt finish just like then"Scanda explained "Anyway Hetu has been taken over again so yes Dark that means its holy freakin s*** what the hell are we gonna do time"he said as he corssed his arms with nothing else to do.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:44 pm
*Phyl was over raged that hetukiri was talking to chief sankofa... he was relived he caught on quickly. or maybe he didn't, and he underestimated chief Sankofas intelligence and she was on her way right this moment.. he narrowed his eyes and looked at hetu, then he asked* "what did you say to her???"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:52 pm
Dark had seen Scanda arrive, and turned to see him fall over. Looking down at him, Dark checked his pulse to make sure he was alright, but when a transparent Scanda popped up, he looked up at him in question. "So I've gathered from the rush of energy in the forest, but let me first introduce you to the Lady Aya and her companion Wei. Aya, Wie, this is Scanda...he too has played a hand in defending the castle." Dark motioned to Scanda, then looked at him, "as much as I want to go fight, we must wait for Mega's signal, for it could simply be a trap and we do not want to put her in more danger the she already is."  

Phantom Touch

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:09 pm
What she saw, was as what Hetukiri had seen before she was taken over. Chief snared in anger as the face of Phyl came into focus, but she would let it go for now for there were far more important things to worry about. She locked in on the most noticeable feachers of her surrounding and noticed the sound of rushing water, which could only come from the river Zwei Tod, located in the near mountains. Knowing that the others were waiting on her signal she sent off a message to Dark, "The b*****d is Phyl, I have Hetu's location, but I want everyone to stay close to the castle. For this could very well be a trap to get access to the portal, I will call if I need help." She cut him off before he could reply back, for she knew what he would say to her and she wanted no part of it. This was not a team mission, that a** hole had come into her house and take her 2nd with him, oh yeah this s**t just got personal.

Chief crashed into the room, with lightning lacing from her hands, she wasted no time in shooting Phyl with a quick bolt to drive him off of Hetu. "Oh honey I'm home," she said mockingly to him as she watched him pick himself up off of the floor with blood coming out of him left nostril.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:19 pm
*hetukiri crouched down as the bolt reached Phyl, and in response she turned towards chief and hissed at her*  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:27 pm
"********!!!" *Phyl said aloud as he was struck back by the impact of chiefs lightning bolt, his head slouched downwards now, and his hair was more greyish than white, he tilted his head up and slowly rose up from the ground, he paid no mind to brushing off his coat, and said heavily underneath his breath to chief* "b***h"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:11 pm
"Nice to meet you," Said Wei with a smile. Lady Aya only stared at the strange man. "Do not be offended by my master. She's like that ever since she got bored of eternal life."

"Yeah well, at least it got a whole lot more interesting since I came here. And to be told to look for Nick and Goddess is a torture I have yet experienced. Although I don't plan to look for those two lovebirds," spoke the Lady Aya.

She turned to the nearest window and opened it. "Wei, the telegram." Wei wnet to the window and uttered a simple spell only vampires use. Within a second, the envelope he was holding turned into a bat. The bat flew out of the window heading for Lady Aya's castle. "Dark is right. We can only wait here. I may have missed much but I have a feeling something far worse will be coming..." The air around her pulsed in little electrical charges before disappearing completely.

"We'll patrol the west wing. Wei and I will keep in touch with you. I mean to lend my assistance. I'll not let anyone stand in the way of my vacation and ruining it completely. They'll not get away with that deed unscathed." Lady Aya curtsied and Wei bowed. They then left, heading to the west wing of the castle to start their patrolling.  

axayashinoceres

Beloved Bloodsucker

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:24 pm
Chief gave him a cold smile as she began to walk in a wide circle with him, taking care to watch Hetu from the corners of her eyes, she made a tissing noise like a scolding parent to a missed behaved child. "Now, now, such foul language well get you struck again dear Phyl....or should I be calling you Phylium again, its been such a long time after all.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:41 pm
*hetukiri glared at chief, she was not herself and she showed no love towards her just pure hatred.*  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:47 pm
*looking at Chief with a devilish smile he said in a teasing voice* "Chief i must say those bite marks you gave me, i truely did enjoy the warmth of your lips" *he now gave a crooked smile* "and i would like to go further into research of other places your lips may do me better service" *he said and as he stook his long tounge out towards her direction and winked*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:12 pm
She gave him a slow sizzling smile, silently pulling out her two long twin blades, Chief allowed her fangs to drop from the edges of her lips. "Sorry kiddo, two inches isn't enough to make me play explorer, but perhaps your tongue could be of better use."  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:48 pm
As Scanda was introduced to Wei and Lady Aya he noticed Dark hadnt done anything with his body "Dark are you gonna help me or what"he said as he stared at Dark.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:18 am
*biting his lips sarcastically showing her his fangs, which were much larger, not exactly turned on by her gestures, he said to chief* "Oooooo" *he shook his head as though he had eaten something sour, then made eye contact with her once again, and smiled twistedly and replied* "Chief i must say, i've always liked my women easy to get!!" *he chuckled then looked over at hetukiri* "that one over there wouldn't even let me kiss her" *now turning his focus back on Chief, and tilting his head just slightly* "but i must admit, your auction seems to be muchhh lower than Anasako's.

*now he looked at her with a crooked smile again, and said*
"I BID $2.00"
"GOING ONCE, GOING TWICE, SOLD TO THE BIDDER WITH $2.00"
*he teased at her knowing this would get her enraged, and he chuckled to himself*  

Repo ManX

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games