Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miradora

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:54 pm
I've finally hobbled over. Thanks to all of you geezers who were waving your canes in the forums for leaving a trail of orthopedic shoe tracks so I could follow you here. Actually, I'm bringing my own collection of canes. My winter cane is one of those serious 4-footed ones so I don't slip on the ice here in New Hampshire. I just retired that one and have brought out my summer cane with the carved rabbit head handle. Mimzy approves.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:00 pm
Personally, I prefer the canes that have the little flask in the handle... but that's just me. cheese_whine

New Hampshire, huh... I got to visit New Hampshire for about a week a few years back. I loved it - thought it was beautiful and that the people were all so nice. I'm hoping to get back there again.  

CosmicHedgehog

Lil-Jo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:38 pm
CosmicHedgehog
Personally, I prefer the canes that have the little flask in the handle... but that's just me. cheese_whine

New Hampshire, huh... I got to visit New Hampshire for about a week a few years back. I loved it - thought it was beautiful and that the people were all so nice. I'm hoping to get back there again.

.... if you could loan me that cane ... wink  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:53 pm
*staggers in with walker*
it said I should come here and say hi. So here I am.. Hi...

And I was almost offended when I got the guild request. lol
"What? a geezer? But I'm not a maaan!"
but then I read about it and it was ok..

^^

CoraDearborn

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Sexy Bellatrix

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:03 am
User ImageHello all I am Bella aka Keri 28 years old from New York love gaia and hate people who think I am too old to be here its fun.

*pokes Cora*  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:58 pm
Welcome to all the new members - it's great to meet you! heart  

Alleira

Aged Citizen

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ningengirai

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:57 pm
Hi!

Finally found my way here after several threads announced the existence of this guild. I'm 28, posting from Germany, and the only thing I need a cane for is to keep the *cue Alphaville music* "Forever young, I'm gonna be forever young" crowd at bay, who don't seem to understand that aging is a process that happens to us all.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:25 pm
Welcome ~ plenty of canes around here. Yes, the term geezer can be a bit misleading... and some don't understand it's a way to poke fun at the snotrags who whine we're too old. surprised  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Mishkey

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:26 pm
Hi ya! I'm new here thanks to Rhiannon2006 ! heart

I was starting to feel like the lone "geezer" is an ocean of teenies.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:44 pm
User Image
The play is done, Seussical's over,
And Horton's back with his pink clover.
No longer am I with a fox;
No longer am I in a box.
And though I like green eggs and ham,
I'm back on Gaia - Yes, I am! xd

Finally finished all my duties (set designer and backstage manager) with the drama department at my sons' former high school. "Seussical" was a huge success - sold out (over 400) on both performance nights! eek

Greetings and welcome to Geezers, ` E c h e v e r i a, Tebasile, Antiq, Miradora, CoraDearborn, Sexy Bellatrix, Ningengirai, and Mishkey! biggrin

*trying to flag down cabana boys to bring up more chairs and tropical drinks*  

Rhiannon2006

Prokopy

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:55 pm
Hello to all!
I'm am Prokopy, I am 44 and from Russia.
I give my apologies is my english is not good.
I have thirteen children (that is 8 sons and 5 daughters)
I have been marry to my wife for 26 years.
I'm an ex army man. well actually the strategic rocket forces.
I love sport, architecture, opera and art, but mostly i like to talk to lots of people.
bye biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:43 pm
Welcome Prokopy, would love to hear more about that family of yours.  

Lil-Jo
Crew

Prokopy

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:21 am
ok i will tell you things now.
First there is my wife Yesfir, who is 45. We have been married for 26 years and i lvoe her very much. she is quite shy but very caring and loving and nice. My eldest son is Sergey, 25,he has many sever disabilities, but i do not know names in english, but he is always very happy and kind and smiley. He now lives in a nice hospice home with his besst friend.
then there is Roman, he is 18. he is in the Army, and they are expecting my first grandchild. yay!
Then Dmitri, 16, he is a very very good gymnast and wants too be in the olympics one day. He is very quiet and hardworking so watch out for him in Beijing or London
Next youngest is the triplets who are 14. Sofya, Tatyana and Yelena. they are all very girls and like to dress pretty and look after the babies.
Leonti, is 14, he is very clever and is at boarding school becasue he begged me to go and got a scholars ship. He likes to learn maths and science mostly.
then Natalya is 10. she is a tom boy very much. she likes to play football and lots of sports.
Next are the Twins, Yuriy and Yakov. they are the most trouble. they are very energyied and like to play tricks on people who can not tell who is who.
Kseniya she is 4. she is very girly and likes to copy Sofya lots and play withh her dolls.
Vladimir is 3. he just likes to run around lots and shout. but he has problems seeing so often runs into things.
my youngest is Osip who is nearly 1. He is just a baby but i think he will be clever too becasue he likes to look at things lots.
That is all my family, it is very big but i like it that way  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:07 am
Wow! They all sound amaizing... and you had not just a set of twins, but also triplets, that had to be a lot of work for everyone. How old are the twins?  

Lil-Jo
Crew

Prokopy

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:14 am
they are all very amazing. i is hard work having the babies, but the older ones always help lots which makes things easier. and the twins are 7 now. they just had their birthday 2 weeks ago  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games