Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:37 pm
((Ok but you didn't say Rui couldn't smell you hahahaha))
Rui said in a whispher, "He is still here and trying to listen, I can smell him underneath us."

Scarlet and Sunshine nodded, they both said the same spell and now on one could hear a word they spoke. "Sunshine after we destroy Damon, what do we do with the books?"

Sunshine replied, "Well we can destroy the black one but I know we can't destroy the red one because it's a part of you. As long as one is destroyed then it will be fine. For now we have to keep the school and the books safe from any harm."

((I'm Sunshine until XxPerfect_Insanity0o gets on lol.))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:40 pm
"hmmmmm" i had a curios look on my face

" wat" suki was wondering

" oh nothing suki" i smiled  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:53 pm
Ace laid down on the grass beside the pond. Then he remembered something he needed to tell to Scarlet so he messaged her through his mind. Like I said Scarlet, don't over do it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:54 pm
Damnt! I climb out of the ground and then i have another idea transform my body to look like a bug and pass through the sheild and then i quickly use a spell so they cant move out the sheild and so they cant make me either.

P.S: Now wat!  

satanicskull123

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:56 pm
" hey suki lets go back to my room" i jump down from the roof

" ok" suki jump off the roof and i catch her and we begin to walk back to my room  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:04 pm
((First of all me and Sunshine aren't that stupid and we aren't weak. When i said no one i meant no one not anything. lol and we are done talkin mrgreen ))

Scarlet and Sunshine stood up since they were done talking. Scarlet heard Ace's message and replied saying, I know i know, no need to worry. "Oh Sunshine can you go back to the school and watch over it. I'm going to stay here with Rui until we find out who is after the books." Scarlet was picked up by Rui and put on his shoulder, "I'll see you later."
Rui walked over to the Troll's secret lake where he set her down. "I hope we end this soon."

"Yes i agree," Rui sighed.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

satanicskull123

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:08 pm
I get up and start walking toward scarlet. Scarlet why couldnt u let me stay.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:15 pm
we get to my room i set suki down on my bed and i walk over to my closet and dig through it and a i book i red a while ago falls onto the bed

" wats this? ... the forbidden books?"

" oh yeah it tell u about all these forbidden books i got it for a reson "

" and wat is the reson"

" well i haven't red it in so long i don't rember but it will come to me soon"

" ok" suki notics a necklace that she reconzie" were did u get the necklace?"

i pick up the necklace from around my neck" oh my mom gave it to me when i was a baby she also gave me a book too but she didn't give me the book till i was atleast 10 but i don't know why she bother with it"  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:20 pm
Im not the one who's worried. Ace messaged back. He got up and walked inside when suddenly a teacher pulled him by his collar.
"Your coming with me mister. That's the last time you'll ever skip my class." The teacher said screaming at his ear.
"But... But, it wasn't my fault! I uhh... Broke my ankle!" He said making up excuses.
"Excuses... Excuses..." The teacher said as she directed Ace into a seat. "Detention with me, Mr. Saul." She said as she glared at him through her bifocals.
Ace groaned as he sat there doing nothing.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:23 pm
Scarlet quickly stood up and grabed his arm pulling him out of the garden where the secret lake was. Rui was angered by that and calmed down when i pulled him out. "Couldn't you wait, jeez Rui would have ripped your head off, no one is allowed near there secret lake unless you are invited. Anyways, when the time comes i'll let you know everything." Scarlet sent him off back to school and she went back. "Rui i apologize, he didn't know so please don't hold it against him."
Then whos the one worried? Scarlet asked Ace.
"It's alright i understand. So im guessing if there is going to be a war, you'll let everyone who isn't in on it know whats going on?"

"Yep I will." Scarlet said as she sat down on a rock looking at the lake. Then she looked up and watched as water began to fall, truning it into a water fall. Scarlet sent a message to the teacher, It's ok let him go he was with me. It's not his fault, i apologize for not telling you.

"Oh a water fall that happens every time you come here. I still don't understand why." Rui sat down beside Scarlet.

"Yeah i don't know either." Scarlet chuckled then became serious.
User Image

((Ok I just want to make sure everyone knows that there are only two books and they were created by sunshine. Ace managed to get the black one and i had the red one because it was intrusted to me, and its a part of me. Please don't add anymore Secret or forbidden books. I only want those two to exist. Don't want to much maddness going on lol. Thanks smile ))  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:34 pm
(( well thats no fun come on u never let anyone in here have fun it only u and other people n one else come on let some of us have fun dang))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:43 pm
((Go do your thing and have fun, i was just saying that i don't want anyothere books created, now maybe something else would be fine you know. :3 Besides once the war is upon us then we're all ganna have fun muahahhahaha lol))  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:45 pm
The teacher got the message. "Your lucky Lady Scarlet bailed you out." She said and glared at him one more time. "Your free to go."
Ahhh Thanks Scarlet. Let me correct what I said. What I meant was I'm not the only one who's worried. Ace got up from his seat and walked outside.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:45 pm
(( why do u hurry through a fight u don't let anyone else join why?))  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:51 pm
Zenjin and Gumo walk a little ways and finally gets to a plain field with 2 unfamiliar figures, and 3 figures he knew well.
???: "welcome home Zenjin"
Gumo: "hey dad..."
Zenjin: "Ok so whasts this last task?...."
???: "straight to the point i see...well we are given the privilege to retrieve a pair of books...."
Zenjin: "privilege?...."
???: "our client says if we successfuly retrieve the books, he'll revive our clan to its prime..."
Zenjin: "i see....so does he know where they are?...."
???: "sort of...he believes the owner put the books locked away with one of their allies nations"
Zenjin: "so where do i fit in?...."
???: "you are going to go into the mind of this little brute we found wandering the forest so we can get a lead"
Zenjin look and sees a figure being held by his neck, brutally beaten. Zenjin'z eyes widen when he realizes its one of Rui's people.

((muhahaha you gonna hate me Rin))  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games