Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:22 am
Nike walked over and licked his blood. It was tasty. "See, what did i tell you. Things happen when I come to work." She wrapped her arms around him, and begand nuzzling his neck. Her fangs came down and her hunger surfaced. She pulled away, covering her mouth. "Damn, I'm sorry Robert, I think I need to go feed."

Misha was pretty sure he saw her. "Stupid,stupid, stupid, she thought. She forgot to be cautious, she was having so much fun. That decided her. She strode into the diner and hopped up onto the stool beside the man. He was much more interesting up close. She ordered a soda. She took a sip. "So, are you new in town."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:29 am
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

"That depends." Dante said before taking another drink of his coffee. "How old are you, sweetheart?" These days you could never really tell how old someone really was, unless you paid attention to details. Some people weren't much for change, so if you were a woman and you knew what was in and what was out, you could tell who was old and who wasn't, unless you came across those who adapted with ease, unless you recognized the way they spoke and their diction. basically, there were many different factors you had to consider.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:38 am
"I'm twelve and I buy my own beer. Since we're sharing, how old are you?" Misha thought the coversation was not what she was expecting. She thought she was pretty well developed in the curvature department, to be singled out as a kid. She dipped her finger in her soda, giving it a swirl. She licked her finger, tasting the salt of her own skin.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:45 am
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

Dante side glanced over to her, just staring for a minute or two. "Twenty-one years of age, and a bounty hunter. Also, I'm commiting a slow and torturous suicide by smoking." He smirked and took another bite of his omlete.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:52 am
"So Mr. Bounty Hunter, who smokes alot," she started swinging the stool to face him, "you staying in town or what?" She nearly vibrated with energy, but she only showed a calm and languid expression. What she wanted was to jump in his lap and curl around him. The animal in her was over excited and her human half was making calculations.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:57 am
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

"It's Dante," He said, "And yes, I'm staying here in town in a small, cheap, yet crappy motel since that's all I can afford for the time being." He finished the last bit of his meal and downed the rest of his coffee before slapping some cash onto the counter. The waves of energy her body gave off affected him, making him feel hyped up like a child on christmas morning, it was weird. He rose from his set and looked at her, "If you plan on continuing to speak to me, I advise you hurry up, unless you prefer to be stalkerish, either way is fine." He said and walked towards the door.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:07 am
"Wait!" She blocked him from leaving and stepped up to him, her body barely a cetimeter from his and deeply inhaled his scent. She looked up at him and grinned her caramel eyes twinkling. "Gotta run, but I'll find you, Dante," she said, her voice breathy. She rubbed against him for good measure and flounced out the door disappearing into a crowd.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:11 am
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

Dante just blinked several times, did she just-? He exhaled heavily, "Women." He murmured to himself before he stepped outside and moved along the late night crowd, needing to head back for a nice ice cold water bath since his motel didn't supply hot water, which was just ridiculous.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:23 am
Soli got out the bathroom and looked at Leon on the floor asleep,"7 hours before he changes I better keep watch over him."Soli sat down on the floor and kept watched over him she got out the knife that Caldwell left them it shone brightly if he made a move she would fight Leon.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:50 am
User Image
LeonSkurks

Although he'd been forced into a sleep, Leon growled and hissed as his head jerked from left to right, nails digging into the flooring. Internally, Leon battled against the beast, trying to stop it from taking over and waking up. He was always hurting someone he cared for because of this thing inside him. He had to stop it. He had to make it go away just so he wouldn't hurt anyone anymore.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:12 am
Robert smiled at Nike. "Go ahead and go feed," he said. "I'll still be here when you're done. Then we can pick up where we left off."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:07 am
Nike looked relieved. "I'll try to be quick." She didn't want Robert to be upset due to hunger pains. This was so new, she wasn't sure this was the right time, everyone seemed to try and keep them apart.

Misha had called a striped tabby to her and asked it to keep an eye on Dante. She shared his delicious, smoky smell with the cat and it bounded of in his direction. "The game is a foot." She smiled and walked in the opposite direction.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:10 am
"Take as much time as you need," Robert said. "I'll wait for you."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:22 am
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

Dante didn't take too long to reach the motel and head to his room, almost having to kick down the door since it was so difficult to open and then it wouldn't close, so he just gave up trying to. He pulled off his jacket and tossed it onto the bed along with his guns before he pulled off his shirt, throwing that aside before he stepped into the bathroom which had no door and turned on the water. The pipes shook and hissed before cold water shot out and began to fill the tub. Dante sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:44 am
Soli saw Leon twist and turn,"He has to win the fight that's going on inside him if not I'm going to have to restrain him."Soli flicked her fingers making fire appear.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games