Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:21 am
[[inorite? luckily, there's at least one decent nurse in the room rolleyes ]]

*bandaidd wakes and chastises herself for losing consciousness. she must get to the antitox or there will be no balloons for the grand opening.

this one thought keeps her going as she elbows her way to the cabinet and pulls herself up. breathing heavily, she pulls on the handle only to find it locked. a wave of despair floods her tired mind and then she pulls open a drawer, looking for a key, remembering that most people hide keys close to the locks. no luck.

she pulls open another and another, gaining strength from her determination till she finds in an ebony box and wrapped in black silk a figurine of a golden duck-lady. curious. but heavy enough.

she heaves it with all her strength through the glass panel and opens the cabinet from the inside, heedless of the shrieking alarms. wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

the faded paper labels on the phials are handwritten in small meticulous writing, that she cannot read. too small, too swimmy, too dark and enticing and she just wants to sleep now.

bandaidd remembers the grand opening and the balloons andgrabs a phial and opens it and drinks and drops it on the floor, she reaches for another and drinks, another and another and ooh! the pink one she puts in her bosom before drinking herself into a very pleasant coma*

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:15 pm
* nurse comes in after the alarms go off and sees a patient laying next to the psych med cabinet with open vials of Navane laying around her. Calling an orderly they got her onto a bed and began prepping to suction her stomach. The nurse started an IV with saline and then began to drop the tube into the patients stomach. 15 minutes later the nurse looks over her patient as she lay still unconcious. She turned to telephone Dr. Black but then held off. She thinks about it and how the doctor would take this incident especially on her watch and she decides to watch the patient and if she worsens then she would go to the doctor. *

(( I have nurses for a reason people. And I HAVE stated before use them when Im not around..))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

iggies

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:57 pm
(( rofl and you trust us "adults" to behave!?))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:08 pm
(( rolleyes I know huh rolleyes ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:08 pm
*walks into the clinic hoping that Sayo got the message and follows the evil to Exor's room*
oh I don't' like this at all gonk
*approaches carefully and senses great evil deadly sinful nature* confused surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:21 pm
An inferno of spiritual energy burns over Exor Omega to Ayami's eyes, and although it is not inherently evil, darkness is bleeding its way into it. Similarly, Exor's physical form had already been tainted by this palpable evil, his arm the form of a wicked claw, and the blackness crawling up his form. Alyraena also held evidence of taint, though her infection was stagnant.  

Exor Omega

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:23 pm
ewww...
This is gross!!
Where is Sayo!! gonk
Why do I have to deal with this today - I hate being "on call"!

*pulls out her staff and takes a deep breath chanting holy commands of binding*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:27 pm
The Sins all stopped fighting Exor, the Sinner clearly on the losing end of this endless war. "What is that?"

"Some one is interfering...!"

"No! We will NOT be denied! Destroy them!"

All at once, the seven Sins vanished from Exor's sight, pooling their power to use their dark energy to overcome Lady Ayami's force of spirit and neutralize the threat to their dominance of the cosmos.  

Exor Omega

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:27 pm
Hello is this the right room?

*see Ayami.*

Oh i see why you have called for me. but can you just fill me in.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:30 pm
*smiles at SAyo*
Didn't you get urgent the emergency broad cast from the elders!!
This man seems to be fighting chaos...
It's been hiding in HIM!
All 7 deadly sins!
I'm trying to bind them away but they are resisting me...
I need your help try the ancient Greek binding spell - if we use two separate spells I think we can banish it back to darkness...

*worries in the back of her mind that this evil might touch Leko and connect with her*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:34 pm
The stream of evil assaulting Ayami still held seven constituent parts; each Sin still held control of itself.

"There is darkness in all... Even this one is no exception...!"

"What...? Evil, in this otherwise purity...? Where, Gluttony, is this darkness...? We should make of it an ally...!"

"I don't give a damn one way or the other! NOTHING can be allowed to stand in our way! Not when we're so CLOSE!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:37 pm
*the weigh of evil in the room is almost crushing. Sayo eye flicker to yellow and cause her whole body to glow.*

I had no idea the urgency of this call.

*looks at chaos with compassion*

this must be such a burden on him i have not seen evil like this in many years. we may not even be strong enough.. Greed will be well a worth adversary

*edit  

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:39 pm
*feels the darkness searching for an exploitation point invading her mind and soul gonk *
we can do it... we have to - at least seal it!
*pushes forth more angelic energy glowing perfectly silvery in aura*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:45 pm
"Gluttony! Greed! Wrath," Sloth rasped above the sound of the shining silver light, "Consume, control, overpower and corrupt that light! We must find a way!"

"I've found it! I've found a way! It is through Lust! That is the weakness! Follow me, my brothers!" The crimson light of the 'Sin of Man' bent away, soon followed by the other six Sins.  

Exor Omega

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:49 pm
*evil laugh comes into Ayami as she transforms*
you stupid fool!!
I live for lust I grow from lust!!
You've just fueled my fire!! twisted

*Ayami's aura glows gold now and her magic intensifies 3 fold as Leko comes forth over powered from the amount of lust pushed into her body*
How dare you try to control my other! She is mine!
*pushes a mass of demonic tainted energy toward the sins opening a gate into eternal darkness that is oh so suitable for sealing*
feel the pain of confinement for your sins against me! twisted  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games