Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:07 pm
Marcus chuckled "yeah that's true i wonder if anyone is ever going to try to take the ship at least with that we could have some fun shooting things and dumping them off the side of the ship" said Marcus aiming at the wall and moving his arm back as if from the effect of recoil from shooting the gun then looking at jumpy and smiling  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:15 pm
Sen answers back through the comm. "Hey the very fact we can be bored means we are doing our job Jumpy." He could see the crowd getting thinner as they approached their destination. Wonder if it be a good idea to.... ah why not. Sen sticks one arm out the side window of the warthog and gives a thumbs up causing the crowd burst into massive cheers, whoops, and people shouting semper-fi.

Jack meanwhile was already at the ship and was lounging on his mongoose while making sure his pistol was loaded.  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:02 pm
Jumpy sighed softly, Displeasure then appeared. "Amo-.... Jumpy, judging by your current status, you are free to walk around this ship. I have locked your armor, however, so do not attempt getting in it." Jumpy sighed softly, nodding as she stood up shakily, then shook her head as she put a hand on Marcus's shoulder for balance.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:09 pm
Shrukan sighed as sen made a spectacle of himself "this is ridiculous we're soldiers not a freaking rock band" Shrukan stood up in the warthog and fired off a few shots of his needle rifle causing the crowd to quickly disperse as they fled in fear of being shot. "there much better" He sat back down shaking his head "ridiculous"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:40 pm
"Wow, it seems as if you arnt a people person hh?" Logan said laying his shotgun on his lap and holding up his robotic hands. "Huh?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:09 am
Marcus put an arm around jumpy's waist helping her balance "do you want to try to see if we can make it to the roof of the ship and get some air maybe it'll do you some good" he said smiling at her  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:37 am
Sen sighs. Now I realize why we need help with Public Relations.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:59 pm
Jumpy smiled, nodding some. "But if any newschoppers or something like that comes, we'd best get back down..."  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:49 pm
(I know we put little jokes in here now and then but I want to take this time to actually acknowledge how much that made me laugh Johnel. 5 stars)

Shrukan looked and Logan's hands and couldn't help but smile. "its your fault for being difficult you know" He was going to make another comment about kung fu grip but decided against it. "So sen whats the plan when we get there? I taking out an army of mercenaries seems simple enough, but a good strategy wouldn't hurt"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:45 pm
"Well my intial plan was just to take the ship, glass them, and be home in time for lunch. Yet with the fact we can't use the ship a change I have thought of a new strategy." Just then the warthog pulls up to the ship they'd be using. "Which now I'm going to have to change again." This was because what was to be their "ship" was really just a large civilian cruiser. Jack meanwhile had noticed the others arriving and had backflipped off the mongoose. "Gentlemen welcome to the SS We Are All Going To Die."  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:52 pm
Macroy had also noticed the arrival of Sen's group and salutes. "Sir the ship is ready on your command sir." Sen waves a hand at Macroy. "At ease you don't need to be so formal Macroy. Now mind if I ask the reason we have a civilian ship for this mission." Macroy swallows. "Well sir it is well it's more... I mean its... well."Jack cuts him off. "What the kid is trying to say is that the UNSC isn't letting us use any of their ships for this mission on top of baring us from our own ship that is. So instead the kid had to beg mommy and daddy to borrow the family yacht to put it simply." Macroy nods and precedes to stare at his shoes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:17 pm
Shrukan saw the ship and turned silently although it was abundantly clear that he wasn't happy. He kept his head down and slowly walked up to Macroy. Then in a sudden burst of rage he grabbed the boy by the neck and pinned him to the ground and held his sword up to his throat "WHO THE HELL DO THEY THINK WE ARE!? I DID NOT RISK MY a** RECOVERING FORERUNNER TECHNOLOGY AND TAKING DOWN A PLANET SIZED HUNTER TO GET PUT ON A FUUCKING CIVILIAN SHIP!!!" He was breathing heavily and his eyes were murderous "Now I suggest you go talk to whoever you report to and get us a real ship before I go to talk to them myself. AND YOU DO NOT WANT ME TO TALK TO THEM" to further make his point he stabbed his sword into the ground only an inch away from Macroy's head.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:35 pm
Sen grabs Shrukan and pulls him away from Macroy. "Shrukan what the hell is wrong with you?! You have gone too far this time. First you make a group of civilians think you're are going to kill them and now you praticully decapitate a fellow officer who was actually trying to help us get this mission under way. As your superior officer I order you off this mission and to give me all weapons you are holding right now and head back to the ship until we return. Do you understand these order as I have given them to you!" Macroy meanwhile had fainted with almost all the color having drained from his face from his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:47 pm
Shrukan growled at Sen "I understand perfectly, but touch me or my possessions and your going to become half machine like robo cop over there" he said nodding to logan. He deactivated his sword and put it on his hip. "yeah we're definitely the face of the spartans aren't we? all we've gotten from this are set backs and blatant disrespect from the UNSC. you know it used to be that when you sold out you at least got something for it. well that's obviously not the case." He stood up to Sen so that they were eye to eye and nearly pressed together "and if you insist on lowering yourself then your no longer my commanding officer. because your not bringing me down with you" He walked off still furious.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:52 pm
Amora giggled into her mic. "Sirs, if I may be so inclined, They said there was a ship waiting, they didn't say what kind. There are Sabre's in that base, Sirs, By technicality, Sen, you're the highest ranking officer on that base at the moment, and you have the authority to take that fighter out for some fun, instead of the civ-ship." Jumpy said softly through the mic. She'd found a headset mic in her room and switched it to there frequency. "After all, they never said we couldn't COMMANDEER one."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games