Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:52 pm
"awesome." i said smiling, "it should only take us about ten to twenty minutes." i said and scooped derek up in my arms and put him on my shoulders and thought to him, 'you still mad at me?' 'not anymore. i love you erin!' he thought back and huged my head as best he cud. "alright people lets get a move on!" i said skipping with derek bouncing up and down on my shoulders. he laughed happily as jessica skipped with amy. blake came up next to me and took the bag from me so cud play with derek. "do you guys wanna walk or take the bus?" i asked. "walk." blake said."ride your shoulders." derek chimed in. "walk." jess said cheerfully. "tomoyo, kazumi?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:54 pm
"We should walk.." Tomoyo said, followed by Kazumi nodding.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:07 pm
"ok! so then lets get walkin'!" i said hopping as i walked with derek laughing like crazy on my shoulders. blake laughed and tickled him making him squirm on my shoulders, "ahh!" he squeeled happily. "whoa! catch him!" i said as i felt derek falling off my shoulders. blake caught him just as his legs unhooked. "that was a close one! lets do it again!" derek said clapping his hands.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:14 pm
Tomoyo chuckled and looked at Kazumi. "So... You've had a love life, you got stronger... What else has been going on?" She asked. "Well.. I was hacking into the computers at Itex and found some interesting stuff.." "Wait, what do you mean?" Kazumi chuckled. "I'll tell you later." She said.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:42 pm
"do you think you can let me in on it later too?" i asked looking ovr my shoulder and smiled at kazumi. "wat about you tomoyo? hav you ever had a love life?" i asked slowing down and whispered to her. blake was throwing derek up in the air and then catching him and then throwing him up in the air again, smiling and laughing with derek. "again! again!" derek wud shout immediately wen blake stopped to rest his arms but then had to start up again. i chuckled at the two of them. blake looked over at me and put derek on his shoulders and took my hand in his and looped his fingers thro mine. which of course made my heart skip a beat every five seconds wen he gently squeezed my hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:51 pm
Kazumi nodded. Tomoyo blushed. "No.. I can't remember, at least, all I remember is his name, and-" She turned to Kazumi. "You...?" "He was luring you in because he saw you change forms. I erased your memory because after you knocked him out and ran away, you almost drowned yourself. I can show you.." Tomoyo shook her head. She smiled. "Ah.. That makes sense.." She said, relieved that she wasn't suffering from dementia or schizophrenia.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:00 pm
"wait wat? you knocked him out for him seeing you transform? and why wud you drown yourself?" i asked confused and looked at the both of them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:09 pm
Kazumi smirked at Tomoyo and clasped her hands together. "Because she thought he was the light in a dark room and she would never leave his side." She said, imitating Tomoyo, making Tomoyo turn a dark shade of pink. "I thought that?" Kazumi nodded. "You loved him a lot. But it only lasted for like, a week. Then you attacked him after he turned a knife on you." She said. "Ah..." Tomoyo said, her blush never fading. Kazumi chuckled and poked her forehead. "You have no idea how much love messes with your head." She said.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:23 pm
this was so intriging, a littl sad but interesting. "why did he turn a knife on you?" i said and you could tell that i was dazing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:30 pm
Tomoyo shrugged. "He had called CNN to give them information and Tomoyo tried to resist, but he pulled a knife out and put it up to her throat. It ended up in her knocking him out and trying to kill herself by getting herself caught at the bottom of a lake. I interjected and took her out and erased the memory.." Kazumi said. She looked into Tomoyo's eyes and transmitted the memory. Tomoyo blinked. "Oh..." She said. "Wow.. Is that where you got that scar from?" She asked, pointing at a huge scratch mark across Kazumi's nose. She nodded. "You put up a fight when you saw me." Tomoyo chuckled. "Ah..."  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:48 pm
"oooh...ok..well then...that sux..." i said not sure wat to say. "i kno how you feel kazumi...this one here can put up a fight also....freaking wrestle you to the death." blake said pointing at my and laughing. "thats wher he got the scar on his forehead, above his left eyebrow....i told you to leav me alone. not my fault you didnt listen to me." i said poking his scar.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:05 pm
Tomoyo chuckled. "Nice!" She exclaimed. Kazumi laughed and patted Tomoyo and Erin on the head. "What are ya gonna do?" She said to Blake.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:52 am
Amy was walking beside Tomoyo. "Tomoyo, can I ask you something?" She asked, looking up at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:20 pm
Tomoyo smiled and nodded. "Mmhmm." She said, maintaining her pace. "What's up?"  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:17 pm
"about wat?" blake replied chuckling.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games