Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Rosario + Vampire RP Year 3 (Accepting & Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:15 pm
"Geez, and I thought he was tough to look at before." Kyo said dryly, not liking that Roy was fully transforming. "Carson you had better kill this guy or I am never speaking to you ever again, I do not want a brother in law like that." Kyo said to Carson, hoping the kid had some tricks up his sleeve.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:18 pm
giant blakc wires suddenly stabebd thrugh the ground as if taking root as a alrge clawed hand swatted at carson as the tornado began to fade away revealign a alrge black beast."i heard that kyo..."he said in a demoing voice as he glared at them.

(( http://media.photobucket.com/image/demons/addictedtoE/angels and demons/Volte.jpg?o=11 ))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:22 pm
"Yeah that's why I said it out loud numbnuts." Kyo said as he parried the attack and Carson moved in to slash through the hand. Kyo fired several Grey Bursts at the wires hoping they'd break or cause Roy some pain or something.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:24 pm
roy's hand was sliced off but reattache ditself usign the black wires inside of his body"you won't be laughing for long when i kill you two!"h said as he fired a beam of pure hate and anger at the two  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:45 pm
Carson moved through swiftly, cutting through the cables, Kyo making sure to protect them both with Susanoo's shield.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:57 pm
roy punched through kyo sheild and punch kyo hard as mor cables shot at them  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:03 pm
Kyo tore off Roy's fist and used it to block the cables as Carson shred through them. Suddenly Kyo sprouted wings and Carson was able to fly up to attack the demon directly. He stabbed his scythe into the demon's body and flew up, dragging the blade along, Grey Energy and Death Aura coming off the blade as it was dragged around.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:04 pm
Hikaru kept on mumbling Kaimei's name. She began to stir and she finally woke up. She slowly got up. She staggered out of her cage.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:09 pm
((Um, I think Hikaru's cage is strapped to the demon's back now.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:15 pm
((no shes not i forgot about her by accident))

roy smirked as cables wrapped around kollin and puleld them away and threw them into the ground  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:34 pm
Kyo was able to soften the impact but it still hurt like hell. In one fluid motion Carson was up and in a massive burst of power managed to lop off the demon's head, though his reaper transformation ended. Lucky thing Kyo's still going strong. Carson thought weakly as the demon collapsed.

((Just like we planned. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:30 pm
roy glared at carson as he grabbed him and threw him into the ground"thid is the end for you reaper..."he said as a cable rose into the air and the end turned into a blade and shot down at carson's chest  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:33 pm
Kyo's Susanoo form ended and he was thrown back into his body. Luckily the demon was dead and Kyo was able to bust out of his cage. "DAMN YOU!!" He roared in fury as he fired blast after blast of Grey Energy at Roy then using every trick in his arsenal in a vicious attempt to kill him.

((Now Ichigo needs to get on, how long do you think we'll be waiting?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:48 pm
the attacks simply bounced off as he chuckled"i guess death can die..."he said looking at kyo"your still a pest little shadow man..."he said as he blew kyo away with a gust of wind."now to infest the rest of this place!"he said as he began to spread his cables over the realm  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:59 pm
Suddenly the cables began to snap one by one. "I am the darkness, so long as I control it you're not gonna be spreading anything." Kyo said and began draining power from the cables.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games