Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:23 pm
When she finished breakfast Jordan walked outside, unaware that Alex was at the dorm looking for her. She walked over to a nearby garden and crouched down, assessing the situation. It didn't look too bad. She figured when she told the gardener about it he would be thrilled. He got paid whether her pulled weeds or not. She was glad, really, cleaning up the garden was better than cleaning bathrooms and all that other fun stuff.

Given how early it was she decided to check her test schedule before doing anything else. She headed back into the cafeteria and looked at the lists posted by the entrance for her times.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:54 pm
After being told that Jordan wasn't answering her room phone, Alex took his group out and began looking around for Jordan. He checked the cafeteria and spotted Jordan. "You!" he shouted at Jordan and pointed at her, "over here!".  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:59 pm
((haha, poor Maria, hope the phone didn't bother her))

Jordan squinted at the list. She was having a really hard time finding her name. Suddenly she heard Alex's harsh voice and she jumped. She turned and looked around, Oh great, she thought, realizing he was talking to her. "What?" she snapped at him irritably, looking at him but not moving from her spot. She did not need her morning ruined by Mr. Sunshine and Happiness.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:16 pm
"Get over here now! You're late for training! You probably will also be sorry you ate first" Alex hissed, pointing harshly to the spot in front of him with his finger. If Jordan noticed, Alex was not wearing his school uniform, but rather what appeared to be what soldiers wore while traning at boot camp.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:29 pm
"Oh for the love of..." Jordan muttered to herself. "Just a sec," she called out to Alex, turning back to the board and scanning the list again. Finding her name she groaned, it looked like whoever had made her schedule had put her two tests practically on top of each other.

Satisfied, or at least somewhat, she turned and walked over to Alex. "I'm glad you care about my health so much," she said without looking at him, referring to his fun food comment.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:51 pm
"Good. We're going for a run. You have no time to change. I guess you'll be running in those clothes" Alex said. He then led his group over to the running track.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:39 am
Just before turning his engine off, he spotted the discipline committee leader follow by the person who was named Jordan come out of the cafeteria. He was parked right beside the cafeteria and so decided to make his presence known, curious to what the 'big bully' would do. He stomped the car's pedal, just to make a lot of noise by revving the engine loudly as the car was on neutral. He almost felt like putting it on reverese to get out of the parking and pretend to try and ram the guy, but only chuckled at the thought; he didn't actually do that. He simply made a LOT of noise with the car's engine. He also took the car's radio remote and hid it under his hand, fingers ready to press power, volume up and play.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:25 pm
Treya yawned and got up then started wide eyed as she relized that she had fallen asleep in the library with out really thinking she ent in a randome direction hoping that it was the way to the exit of the library not relizing that she was going deeper into the library after awhile she came to a set of stair still half asleep she went down them and started to wander the floor she came to wich led to even more stairs but this time she didn't go down them instead she passed them and wandered around the floor some more trying to figure out where she was again and how'd she'd gotten down there  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:57 pm
((we goin' to an outside track or the one inside? The one inside's a suspended track. Because I said so. And they're awesome *nod*))

((from eternal's post it seems like we reached the track already, but for the sake of interaction it seems best to work of of angelicos' post. hope you don't mind, eternal))

Jordan rolled her eyes and followed Alex's 'merry band' out of the cafeteria. She was dressed in what she would wear during the test, a pair of black khaki shorts and a blue-black checkered shirt. A car to the side started revving it up to her side. She looked over and saw the guy from the woods yesterday. Haha! yes! She was happy in her mind, poor old Alex was probably going to go 'deal' with the 'problem'. Or whatever. It obviously look like the guy was trying to piss him off.

((look! look! I put in a link! O: I'm so proud of myself ^^))

Alice walked around the library, looking for Zaias. After all, this was where she had been with him before. Either way, the library was interesting. She scuffled along the floor, looking at all the funny names on some of the books on the bottom shelf. She saw one up high that said 'illustrations' on it. Hoping for something interesting to look at she stretched up as high as she could, inching the book out with her fingers. Just as it fell a bunch of other books fell as well. Alice covered her head with her arms and looked around once it stopped. "Oopsies...I hope Zaias won't get in trouble..." with that thought she picked up a book and began inching it back into its spot on the shelf; or at least what she thought was its spot.

((*throws figurative bone at vampiric*))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:15 pm
((I miss the quest?))  

Favine The Wolf of fire

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:42 pm
Favine The Wolf of fire
((I miss the quest?))

((nope, you're good. test is today, it's morning right now, and people can go on quest for next few days until someone finds the 'treasure.' And yes, someone will find the treasure...whatever it is...>.>))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:54 pm
(Then i'll role solo on this one.))

Bou grabbed his map from the library. "Hm." He looked at it over and over. "I know nothing about any of these places on this map." Bou shook his head, and put the map away, as he headed off. Most likely to get lost.  

Favine The Wolf of fire

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:31 pm
((k, try to post in between people and stuff. And feel free to be creative with the library. If nobody's picked up on this, this is a great chance for adventure-ish stuff and fighting. Since there's monsters. In a library. Yes. This school kicks a**.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:33 pm
((K and thanks.))  

Favine The Wolf of fire

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:51 pm
((so where is Bou then. Is he still trying to piss Alex off or has he gone off somewhere now?))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games