Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Rosencrest: Endless nightmares (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the war between Lycan Clans stat or should a solution happen before war breaks out?
  Yes
  No
View Results

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:35 pm
Desmund sighed "well Toni has escaped again and chances are she's coming back to try to bust Yoshi out, can we count on you?"

Drake looked on at the scene intently focused on the Exile "we'll he appears to be less aggressive than him but it's still uncertain whose stronger"

Yoshi merely shrugged "I'm still waiting for my water"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:36 pm
User Image Dehstroyer glared at the other from behind him and growled but soon calmed down as Sovereign touched his shoulders. He cracked his neck and limbs as if his body was stiff all over. "Sovereign why have you brought me out?" He asked looking over at the lycan.

"Yoshi's in danger we need your help." Was all he said before Dehstroyer body started to tense up and his aura started flow off him. Sovereign smirked and led him over to the other. "Everyone this James Levingston aka Dehstroyer."

Dehstroyer glared at him. "You know I hate it when you call me that Sovereign." He said coldly.

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Banriona

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:39 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni waved at him, "I'm Toni and this little ray of sunshine beside me is Drake.", she said and grinned.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:44 pm
Drake said nothing but looked the Exile in the eyes seeing his intensity and almost looking into his very soul. after a few seconds Drake gave him a respectful nod  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:58 pm
Dehstroyer ackwardly waved back at Toni as if the greeting was foreign to him. As for Drake's greeting it something he could understand and returned the gesture. "Sovereign when do leave to retrieve Lord Yoshi?" He asked he seemed more wanting to fight then to rescue.

"You think your body is ready to fight the vampire king?" Sovereign asked. "Its been ten years since the last time you've seen the sky." He placed his hand on the young man's head ruffling his hair.

Dehstroyer blushed and smaked his hand away. "Stop treating me like a child those days are dead and so will any body else who gets in my way. Lord Yoshi shall be free before the next day." He said with a growl his shackles ratling as he moved.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:10 pm
Drake looked over at Toni "well he's certainly eager, i guess being confined that long can leave anyone feeling pent up"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Banriona

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:12 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

She grinned, "I was pinned up a few hours and im antsy. I think he has it MUCH worse.", she said and stretched, "Whats our next move?", she asked Sovereign and Dehstroyer.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:30 pm
"Toni you and Drake can scout the area around Desmund's stronghold. Toni you need to go because you know the area better than us and you can hide your presence, Drake you have excellent field skills I presume so you can easily map out the area. Return when you have a good enough lay out of what we are up against than we will go in as a group and get Yoshi out." Sovereign said as he looked at the two before him. "Any problems with that?"  

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:02 pm
"Shawn, I can help. I'm fine." Emily wanted to help so badly. She didn't care if she was hurt.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:10 pm
Shawn smiled and kissed her forehead. "Now if I was in your position you know you wouldn't let me get up." He stroked her cheek then backed away. "Now please rest, for me atleast." He said softly.  

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:40 am
Emily sighed and looked at her hands. "Okay." She knew Shawn was right.

Belle looked at Yoshi and then quickly got him some water. She threw it in his face and smiled. "There's your water."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:00 pm
Drake nodded and quickly dissapeared off towards the safehouse

yoshi smirked at her "feisty aren't you? but don't you have some important battle to get ready for?"

Desmund sighed "sometime around today would be nice" he rushed back to his room and went over to the wall and began feeling across it "come on I'm sure I put one here......got it!" he found and pressed a hidden pannel on the wall and part of the wall opened up revealing a safe. after opening it he found a small, mechanical looking ring "here we go the good ol tesla coil" he slid the ring onto his index finger and current of purple sparks began to generate around it  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:56 pm
Belle followed Desmund before speaking. "Clothes? I can't do anything with out them."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:10 pm
Desmund raised his hand and jenkins appeared before them with a handful of clothed "dang didn't even need to snap, some ones looking for raise" Jenkins handed belle the clothes "anything else sir?" "just one jenkins. prepare for battle!" Jenkins nodded "ofcourse sir" he then dissapeared to prepare  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:13 pm
Belle took the clothes from Jenkins. "Thanks." She quickly put the clothes on and went over to Desmund. "What are you doing?"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games