Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:27 pm
-dame nods at Jessi- Thanks, hon, I've been here before though. biggrin We'll be sure to let you know though. ^_^ wink -dame leads Miru straight to the pool area. The ladies already had their swimming gear on-

-dame stops just inside where the place opened up and you can see everything, cutting her eyes over at Miru to see her reaction. xd She just knew she is going to like it and she'll like the fact that there aren't many people here-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:31 pm
Jessi nodded and went back to typing up some more papers for Amy. Good thing she was here today. Working on a Sunday probably wasn't a good idea, but with Karrie and Amy wanting to transform AS into a winter resort as soon as possible, there were a lot of reports Amy had to look at, and soon.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:31 pm
-her eyes widen and she gasps a little, starting to get excited- Oh, damey! It's so great! biggrin Look! -she points- It even has water slides, dame!!

-Miru starts bouncing slightly on her heels as dame shakes her head, chuckling, and leads them over to some deck chairs, stripping out of her shirt and shorts-

-Miru keeps bouncing and puts down her manga on the small table, slipping her shoes off and her bracelets-

-she asks impatiently- Where's Dec and Rasu??

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:40 pm
{{Awww!! biggrin }}

Amy heard some rustling on the deck chairs nearby and she looked away from her practice on forming water water jets. When she saw Dame and another girl, she nodded her head. She wondered if that was the girl from last night.

"Hey Dame. It's good to see you here. I was hoping we could... talk sometime."

She then looked over at the girl and smiled at her. "Hello. My name is Amethyst, though you can call me Amy if you want. I'm glad you seem excited about the water park. My friend Kits and I worked hard designing it. Would you like one of the staff members to give you a tour?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:46 pm
-dame sits down on the edge of a chair and crosses her leg of the other, leaning down to scratch an itch, chuckling again and shaking her head- They'll be out in a minute, Miry!

-nods and smiles at Amy as she comes over- Hey, Amy. How are you? Oh? Talk? -she sits back and gets comfortable while they wait on Dec and them- Whatcha need to talk about, honeybunch?

-When Miru bounces harder at the mention of the tour and looks over at dame somewhat pleadingly, dame groans good naturedly and rolls her eyes rolleyes - Oh, go ahead Miru. -she waves to her off- Make sure it's a cute boy staff member, Amy. wink

Oh, this is Miru J-sama, Amy. My very good friend. Miru, Amy. -she smiles at them both-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:48 pm
-Miru nods shyly at Amy and stares down at her shoes- Hello. I am Miru J...Nice to meet you, ma'am...

-Miru gets excited at the tour offer and grins largely when dame agrees to let her go, making a soft squeal noise. However, when dame tells Miss Amy to have a cute boy give her a tour, Miru turns red all the way to her feet- redface redface redface redface

Miru J-sama

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:55 pm
Dec and Rasu come out of the locker room and head for Dec and Miru. "Hey there girls!" Rasu brushes up against them fondly the heads for the pet swimming pool. he jumps in with a huge splash and starts paddling around.

Dec glares at the cute boy starting to show Miru around and looks at dame questioningly. Then he smiles at Amy, "Hey there girl. What you up to?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:59 pm
Amy's eyes widened just slightly at Dame's good mood. She was glad she seemed happy again, but it sure was a change.

When Dame introduced her to Miru, Amy nodded and smiled at the girl again. "It's very nice to meet you, Miru. And a cute staff member you say?"

She winked at Dame and then looked over toward the bar. "Hey Tommy! I'll watch the bar for you if you wouldn't mind giving this young lady a tour of the place, please."

Miru looked young, but she knew Tommy was the perfect gentleman. She trusted him the most out of any other guy here at AS.

Tommy nodded and put down the glass he had been cleaning. The 6'2 22 year-old came over to the group of girls. He knew Amy and Dame, so that left only the other girl who would need a tour.

"Hello. My name is Tommy. Let me show you around our water park. We'll start over at my station, the bar. You can get many tropical drinks, teas, lemonade, and smoothies here. No alcohol, though."

While they started their tour, Amy turned to Dame. "Thanks for agreeing to talk with me, Dame. I think there has been a lot of confusion and miscommunication between us. First, umm..."

Her face took on a look of sadness. "I'm really sorry about your miscarriage, Dame. I've wanted to tell you that for awhile. I even sent a letter to Pandora's Box for you. I'm glad we finally have this chance to talk. We don't have to mention it anymore if you don't want to, but I wanted to tell you that."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:00 pm
Amy looked up at Dec, thankfully having said the stuff about the miscarriage before he came up. She gave him a small smile and nodded.

"I'm good. And you, Dec?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:06 pm
Unfortunately for Amy, Dec had very good ears.

Dec's jaw dropped open when Amy mentioned dame's miscarraige just like that. He snapped it shut and his eyes narrowed at Amy. He turned away and moved closer to dame in concern.

((Sorry Amy but I was already on scene before Miru went on the tour.))  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:08 pm
eek -dame's eyes widen as Tommy comes up to give Miru a tour- stare -she narrows her eyes at him and when Miru isn't looking but he is, she mouths 'I'm watching you' and motions to him pointing to her eyes with two fingers then his and back to hers-

-dame listens when Amy starts talking- confused Confusion and miscommunica... - eek redface sad before dame can finish, she hears what Amy says next and her complete demeanor changed. dame's arms went subconsciously around her middle and she starts biting her lip, not knowing what to say- cry

-when she sees Miru glancing back at her, dame straightens up and puts on an encouraging face, smiling at the young girl and motioning for her to go on. Once Miru nods, gives a small smile, and keeps walking, listening to Tommy, dame's face falls again-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:12 pm
Rasu looks up out of the swimming pool and sees Miru on her own with an older man. Baring his teeth he gets out of the pool. Then he begins to follow the surreptitiously.  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:17 pm
{{It's okay. I try to recover when I post and then notice someone posted before me, but it doesn't always work. lol.}}

Amy arched an eyebrow at Dec's expression toward her and then just sighed. He wasn't her main concern right now.

She looked sadly at Dame. "I won't mention it again if you don't want me to. I just didn't want to go on like I didn't know. You don't deserve that. You also need to know that you can come and talk to me about it whenever you want. I know I'm definitely not your first choice, and I don't blame you. I just wanted you to know that you can talk to me if you ever want to."

She sighed softly and then crossed her ankles. "And I was also hoping we could talk about the other night when you came here and heard Kits and I talking. I think you heard a lot of what I said, but you seemed to really misinterpret what I was talking about. What do you think you heard?"

She wanted to know what Dame thought she heard so she would have an idea where the miscommunication happened.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:18 pm
H...hi, Tommy, sir... -she blushes and stares at her feet- redface redface redface -she listens intently as he tells her about the smoothie bar, filing away the options for later. Oh my sweatdrop There are a lot of options and she's not sure she can remember them all. She sure hopes there is a menu or something... sweatdrop -

-after a few seconds, she looks at dame for reassurance, once she gets it, she turns back towards Tommy and keeps listening-

Miru J-sama

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:25 pm
-dame is still at a loss for words that Amy would just...blurt it out in public like that... sweatdrop She can hear the rest of what Amy is saying but its like its coming through the buzzing of a million bees, carrying slowly like sap, fighting through the mass of their small bodies. Her feet and hands start tingling. dame looks around at Dec and Amy and scratches her head, trying hard to fight through the sound of the buzzing to understand the words heard-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games