Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:52 pm
Woke up on the right side of the bed
What's up with this Prince song inside my head?
Hands up if you're down to get down tonight
Cuz it's always a good time.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
♥Single | Status: ☺ | ♫ Musically Inclined | ♀♂ Unknown Origins | Lionel

Tobi nodded in agreement, it was disappearing to his mind and to, later, his music that kept him practically sane from the orphanage. Not that he ever had a chance of going insane, maybe royally psychotic. It had a nicer ring to it. He listened as Heather rattled off the classes and what not to do in them before ending with mild disappointment about Flying and Herbology. Herbology he could give a flying leap about, it's plants but flying he was looking forward to. "Well, when I have their classes I'll tell ya about them. If only for information for information's sake." he chuckled. Tobi snuck another peek over at the Ravenclaw table to see Bradley looking so lost and down at his table, and it made his heart clench for some odd reason. He couldn't figure out how the taller brunette had gotten to him so easily when other's had been trying for years; it was mind boggling! The new Hufflepuff was put out of his thoughts by a loud yawn right by his ear signalling that his kitten Lionel had just awoken from his long nap. Looking at his grey kit gave him an idea, so he whispered in its ear and pointed towards his friend over at the Ravenclaw table before depositing him down on the floor. The people at the pet shop in Diagon had said half-kneazles were incredible intelligent cats, even when young so he hoped it wouldn't get lost. Luck was with him as he followed the animal's path right underneath the tables until it was mewing and pawing at Bradley's leg. Tobi smiled hoping the cat would make him feel less alone over at the table.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Wearing
[OOC:]

Good morning and good night
I'll end up at twilight
It's gonna be alright
We don't even have to try
It's always a good time

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:07 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Third Year // Hufflepuff Table // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Nell and Rose
CURRENTLY FEELING // Calm
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'No fake Howler this year, so we're off to a better start.'
CURRENTLY// single // crushing // loving
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide sighed, leaning forward to lean her chin onto her fist. She was bored. The sorting wasn't overly interesting to her, mostly because she didn't like thinking of how nervous all the first years must be, and she didn't really talk to any of the new Hufflepuffs. She ought to, but she was still too shy. She'd hate for any of them to think she could be a mentor or something, and then realize that she might as well be one of them. Nell was absorbed in her own conversation, likely not even noticing the tiny brunette sitting next to her. She watched her fellow students with blank eyes, sipping on pumpkin juice just for something to do. She wished she had more friends in her own house; she glanced at the Slytherin table, noticing Marina sitting with Damien and Dominic... Damien, she was used to, but Dominic? The boy was a right prat. And Michelle was talking with a younger student, also strange. She usually spent the entire feast talking to Taye, after all. She sighed again, and her stomach growled. She needed to eat. And she wanted the feast to be over. She was so bloody bored.

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Schedule: Tran, DADA, Ast, Herb, Char, Pot, HoM

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:47 pm
Faith Marianne Corner

First Year Hufflepuff Half-blood

User Image

"Excuse me," Faith whispered before standing and walking quickly out of the Great Hall. She didn't care if anyone heard her, or if anyone cared, she just needed to be away from people. She slipped out the doors of the Great Hall, sank to the floor with her back against the wall, and let her tears fall. She felt like she didn't want to be here anymore. The thought of going to class everyday without Trinket buried her in depression. She hugged her knees to her chest, hiding her face against them. She didn't know how long she was there, or how long she would be there for, and she only peered up when Trinket brushed up against her leg, purring. Faith picked up her cat and nuzzled her fur lovingly. "I wish you could come with me," she murmured through her tears. "I love you so much, Trinket."

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:36 pm
(Picture coming)
Hufflepuff|3rd year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele walked in, a genuine smile written upon his face. This summer could not have gone better for him. Him and his dad at the beginning spent all the time practicing. Then Mel came over...and now they were in a relationship. A relationship with a beautiful blue eyed girl. He loved the idea of it. She went with him to the U-15 World championships and watched him play and cheered him on. They won, the whole thing. Steele scored the game winning goal in the semi-final game in the 85th minute, when they had beaten Spain. They took on Brazil in the world championships where he scored a goal and got an assist. Who could ask for more in their summer? He was starting to enjoy life...especially now that he has a girl to hold in his arms. Hopefully it lasts for a long time because he really liked this girl.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:51 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image
William Cloud
Fifth YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Will walked into the hall, sort of happy to be back. He was almost done...yes, but still two more years. The day that he graduated was inevitable, but it felt as if it was coming faster and faster as each day passed.

He now sat away from everyone. He really had no one that he was really friends with. It seems that all of them had left over the years. He started out with many of them. Phinelia, Colton, Belle of course, Tristain, Hildy, Einri and Lochlain, Seren, and many more. How many of them were still here? Belle...that's it. If it had to be any of them with him, at least it was her. The love of his life. The girl that made his world shine. He looked over to the Slytherin Table to see if she had arrived. He met with those green eyes briefly and smiled. He would see her after the Ceremony. He just coulnd't get over what she was in on the train. That was great. He snickered at that thought.

Anyways, his summer was interesting. He spent most of his summer with Belle and her father in Italy. Well, mostly her father because half of the time she was roaming the streets of Milan, Florence, Venezia, etc. It really gave him a chance to know his future wife's father, which was needed horribly. He actually had a good time and so did her father. Her father actually cracked a smile a couple times amd that made him proud of himself..

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:23 pm
User Image

William Cloud

William sat alone, but realized that he did indeed need to tell Heather something. So, he walked over to the girl and greeted her. Heather, can you come with me for a minute? Would you spare me the time for a minute?" he said, walking towards a spot that had not been filled by the oncomings that was away from all the commotion. He awaited her to follow, hoping that she did, but she may not have. It was really up to her.

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

The Gentlemon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:29 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Alistair Gordon

First Year Hufflepuff
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Where am I? Great Hall.
Who are they? My House mates.
What's going on? Sitting.

Alistair slipped off the stool and walked over to the table he was pointed towards. His uncle had told him a little about the houses before he left. Hufflepuff was the house of friendship a loyalty. He frowned as he thought about that. Him in the house of friendship and loyalty? He hadn't talked to anyone on the train, nor the boats, the walk up to the castle or the Sorting line. What possessed the Sorting Hat to place him in Hufflepuff, he'd never know. Alistair reached the table and sat down at the end, quiet as a mouse. He glanced around at all the people talking, laughing and having fun and felt... claustrophobic. He adjusted the tie to loosen it as he felt his breath get tight in his throat.

Out Of Context ...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:25 pm
User Image
ℋeather ℋawthorn

ℱourth ϒearℋufflepuff ℬeater ℋalf~ℬlood
Heather and Dhylan
Sehza
User Image
ℋeather nodded a thank you to Tobi. Information was something she always craved, even if she wasn't a Ravenclaw. "Thank you, Tobi." She payed no attention as he sent his cat over to the table of blue and bronze. Instead, she noticed that her captain had finally entered the Great Hall. He looked as if something was on his mind, and he approached her, asking for a moment to speak. She nodded to him, and gave a glance at Tobi before following the sixth year. "What's up, William? Something troubling you?" she asked, tilting her head in question. She wondered what it was he needed to speak with her about. It must be important for him to lead her away like he did, away from watchful eyes and keen ears. A secret? I can keep a secret, right? After all, who would I tell? Staring up at the older boy, she awaited his response.
User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:39 pm
User Image
User Image
✰ Single ✰ First Year ✰ Hufflepuff ✰ Orphan ✰ Pureblood ✰

✰ Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky like shooting stars? ✰

`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*

Cain was beyond bored. He was so bored, in fact, that he considered snatching a book off of someone to read. That would be more entertaining than just sitting there, watching everyone else make friends. Even the shy ones had more friends than he did. The blue-haired boy sighed, and looked around. There was a newly sorted boy at the table, and seeing how alone he was, Cain got up and sat with him. "Hi. My name's Cain. You seem... surprised. Surprised to be here, in Hufflepuff. Am I wrong?" he said. It seemed that this house was filled with the biggest variety of people. Maybe that's what made it special. Gryffindor had brave and daring... darers. Slytherin was made up of cunning and sneaky people. Ravenclaw housed the nerdy smart ones. And Hufflepuff had the widest variety of members, ranging from super shy to extremely outgoing. Hm. So, out of all these people, what was his purpose in being in this house? He didn't know the answer, but he hoped he would soon.

`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*

✰ I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now ✰

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:49 pm
User Image
User Image
Single First Year Hufflepuff Halfblood

Heart beats fast Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

Iris sat back down at the table, sitting across from Jared. She folded her hands in her lap and looked to her friend. "I can't wait for classes to start up. I don't think I'll do too well in Herbology, but I'm looking forward to learning some spells in Charms class." she said. Glancing over towards the emptiness at the front of the Hall, she noted that the sorting must be done. "I hope we get to eat soon. I'm starved." she said, rubbing her stomach as a low gurgling sound erupted from it's depths, a cry for food in every language.

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

One step closer...

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:37 am
When WE first came HERE,
We were COLD and we were CLEAR,
With no COLORS on our SKIN,
We were LIGHT and PAPER THIN.
And when WE first came HERE,
'Till YOU let the SPECTRUM in.

Say my name: Happy
And every color illuminates: Jay!
We are shining: Hufflepuffs
And we'll never be afraid again:

N E W L Y N
T A R A
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | S E C O N D Y E A R |

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn noticed Jayden appear at the Gryffindor table and smiled happily. her boyfriend was finally back. She wondered where he'd been all summer, and if he'd missed her. The dark haired girl couldn't wait to talk to him. Struck by a sudden idea, she pulled a scrap of parchment out from her pocket and wrote a little note on it. then, with a whispered spell under her breath, she guided it over to the Gryffindor Table with her wand, watching it flutter down and land on the table before Jayden. She gave a little satisfied nod and turned back around.

M A T U R I T Y is only achieved when one accepts L I F E as full of T E N S I O N.

And when we COME for YOU,
We'll be DRESSED up all in BLUE,
With the OCEAN in our ARMS,
Kissing EYES and kissing PALMS.
And when it's TIME to PRAY,
We'll be DRESSED up all in GREY,
With METAL on our TONGUES,
And SILVER in our LUNGS.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:14 am
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hufflepuff Table

“Maybe, I guess we will see how this teacher turns out.” Chloe replied to the Christian before watching Faith walk out of the great hall. Something had to be bothering her but there was nothing Chloe would be able to do. After all she would have to deal with things on her own sure friends were around to help but she still had to learn to deal with things on her own.

Chloe watch Newlyn send a note over to the Gryffindor table she had a feeling she knew who she was giving it too. “Is there something between you and Jayden that you’re not telling me?” she asked her curiously. She had seen the two of them together several times and had questioned what was going on between the two of them however she never brought it up.

With: Hufflepuff table... Newlyn, Christian

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image
Whiskers - Roaming the halls

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:00 am
User Image

✿ Autumn Henrick ✿

Hufflepuff || First Year

Autumn smiled, remembering all those small moments his brothers shared with her about classes. "I don't know which classes I'll pass and which I'll fail, but I can't wait!" Now that Iris commented about food, Autumn realized that she hasn't eaten in quite awhile. And suddenly, she was starving as well. It seemed that in her excitement, she had ignored the pleading cries from her stomach. The girl giggled, upon hearing Iris' huge gargle sound from her tummy.

It's okay to be scared. Just don't let those fears hold back your dreams.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:16 am
When WE first came HERE,
We were LIGHT and PAPER THIN.
And when WE first came HERE,
'Till YOU let the SPECTRUM in.

Say my name: Embarrassed
And every color illuminates: I never did tell her...
We are shining: Chloe
And we'll never be afraid again: Hufflepuff Table

N E W L Y N
T A R A
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | S E C O N D Y E A R |

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn flushed bright pink, glancing down at her lap in embarrassment. She had never told Chloe about dating Jay. They'd just started at the end of the year, and it had never seemed the right time... But she should have. Friends didn't keep secrets from one another, right? But the problem was that she had so many... Newlyn glanced up at Chloe. "We're dating," she confessed quietly, not wanting anyone else to hear. We just started at the end of last year so I never really got a chance to tell you and then I didn't see him over the summer so I still didn't tell you and... I'm sorry Chloe. I should have told you and Charlotte. You're both my best friends. Please forgive me?" she asked contritely, looking sheepish.

M A T U R I T Y is only achieved when one accepts L I F E as full of T E N S I O N.

And when we COME for YOU,
We'll be DRESSED up all in BLUE,
With the OCEAN in our ARMS,
Kissing EYES and kissing PALMS.
And when it's TIME to PRAY,
We'll be DRESSED up all in GREY,
With METAL on our TONGUES,
And SILVER in our LUNGS.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:35 am
User Image

William Cloud

"No, nothing is troubling me. But I wanted to tell you that I want you to captain the team this year. I have too much going on around me right now to be worrying about that too. No, I can not tell you what exactly I have going on, but I can't focus on just the sport. So, I have decided to appoint you Captain. You can most definitely focus on this more than I can," he said, smiling at her. She deserved it more than he did. She put so much into her game and he honestly didn't. He was just natural because of the fact that it runs in the family. So, one could most definitely say that she deserved it more, despite the fact that Will was so good at his position.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games