Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:28 pm
User ImageUser ImageXXXXXXA k a n eXH a k u r a XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|xxOininxx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxSunagakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Ninjaxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|

↯↙↙XXI Will Become a L E G E N D
XXThe world is my A U D I E N C EXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Akane looked at San when he spoke, he wanted to lock him up? Hmmm... He then looked at the Kage as she spoke, so she would seal off the pathway to his family and hopefully stop their connection. It was a smart idea, and if it stopped his family in their tracks he would happily even seal his legs and lock himself in a box. He nodded "No apology is needed... Thank you." Maybe now he could train in peace and have the time needed to finish his training. He looked at San and then at Six "Shall we go now?"

Theme Music :: N/A
Chakra Lvl :: 125c
Jutsu's ::
Bonuses ::
Durations ::
Experience [AC] :: 17,800

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:04 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San gave a small frown, but was then replaced with a flat affect face and a swift, determined nod. Speaking to six as he departed, he gave a small wave.

"Off to the ANBU building we go. Keep in touch Six."

Looking to Akane, San's flat affect was gone for no less then a second, and an extreme look of worry and sorrow was on his face. With his composure back, the ninja nodded, gripping Akane's shoulder again to show him the way out.

"Lets go buddy. We will get you all fixed up."

[exit]

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:30 pm
Logicka Inferni
|xxOininxx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxSunagakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Ninjaxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|

Akane nodded and followed.
[exit to ANBU outpost]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:41 pm
User Image
Class: Genjutsu / Sensor
Village: Sunagakure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Shiroi walked up to the door of the kage's office. It had been quiet a while since she had been here. She couldn't hear anything from inside the room, but she still chose to knock on the door lightly; hoping that the kazekage would have something for here to do.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chakra: 265 / 265
AC: 1750

Yukiko Masaki

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[# Gate]
[Equipped: Golems of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Six had her head down on the desk, a large sleep bubble snoring into & out from her nose. Work had been on the decline lately, what with everyone out & about at the examinations, which left poor ol' Six with nothing much to do. Thus when a light knock echoed, her sleep bubble popped, startling her into sitting upright. "C-come in," she announced, happy to have someone around to talk with.

Yukiko Masaki

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:55 am
User Image
User Image

San and Akane would appear through Six's summoning scroll, in a plume of smoke. Upon entering the room, and his particle technique sending out, the ninja would take notice of Shiroi entering the room, and gave her a smile. She being first, San motioned with his head to Akane to take a seat and wait to report. Following his own instructions, the ninja plopped on the couch.

AandOE

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:21 pm
|xxOininxx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodline[SEALED]xx|xx|xxSunagakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Ninjaxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|

Akane appeared in the office and he looked around. He sighed seeing Shiroi, she was seeing the kage so he had to wait along with San. When he saw San motion for him to wait on the couch, he nodded and sat down. He needed to become a Konin... He had to get better. So he could learn the skill that would make him superior to everyone... to become a legend... to kill for Sunagakure... To defeat all who stood in front of him. The Secret Forbidden Red Technique. "San... I want to be your apprentice." he said as he turned and looked at San "I want to learn sealing like you."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:36 pm
User Image
User Image

The sannin's head snapped at the sudden words from Akane while his ears perked up to the sound of "apprentice." They sounded so...akane....like he was back to normal. Unable to hide a smile, the ninja placed a hand on his shoulder and gave a gentle squeeze. Speaking in a soft and gentle tone, the satetsu nodded in agreement to the Oinin's statement.

"Of course buddy, i shall take you as my apprentice. Ill teach you the way Six sensei taught me, and we shall make you into legend yet, my friend. Lets get this over with real quick, with the kage i mean, and ill get you to the academy were we shall train. Sound good?"

Logicka Inferni

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:56 pm
|xxOininxx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodline[SEALED]xx|xx|xxSunagakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Ninjaxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|

Akane smiled at San when he said sure, Akane was happy again, things would be back the way they were. "I need to spar, I need to complete mission's, and I need to train... I have a lot in front of me before I complete my journey." He said with a smile. It was odd to hide behind a mask, it just, didn't seem right to Akane, but that was the role of an Oinin. and it only helped him socially in his current state.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:01 pm
User Image
User Image

San perked up for a moment, and dropped his hadn from the oinin's shoulder. San too hadn't sparred in quite some time, and he too needed to do the same thing. Speaking once again, the sannin offered his two cents.

"Wow, i havnt sparred in a while too, so that should be any problem. I can check around for some missions and such, and i can probably guarantee that there are some associated with..wel...my associates that we can go and do. Sound good?"

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:13 pm

Akane looked up at San when he spoke, as an apprentice would do. He nodded "This would be good, I could also send out a clone to get some supplies from Takumi that I need for Poet." Poet was his new Project, his new puppet. Not much was known of it, but throughout mission's Akane had spoken of it being a rather engineering front and a large project indeed. This was the first time anyone had heard it's name! "San, when I am finished my main training, mind joining me in a Spar? This time, without me going bat s**t crazy? Hmhm." The best thing was to put the past under water and laugh at it, it was a dark past and the best was to forget about it.

Chakra Lvl :: 475c

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:29 pm
User Image
User Image

San nodded, giving the kid a big smile once again. He enjoyed this kids...no, he was no longer a kid, he enjoyed this ninja's ingenuity. Akane, when it came to puppets, was not just legendary but a genius. He could possibly change the whole vision of puppetry if he was allowed the proper tools, time, and training.

"Of course, my friend. I would feel honored!"

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:14 pm

Akane smiled "Awesome." He said all happy, this was going so well, although his face was covered in tattooed lines and he had lost a great amount of what made him, him, he was seeming to be able to shake it off. This was the Akane everyone knew, not the depressed one, or the crazy one. Akane then changed his seating a bit, shifting his body and sat on the seat staring at the door.

Chakra Lvl :: 475c

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[# Gate]
[Equipped: Golems of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Motioning Shiroi off to an adjacent chair next to the couch as she thought about what she wanted to say, Six made sure that she would be taken care of well. Nibbling down on some moist cookies & warm milk tea as San & Akane rambled on, the Kazekage woman sighed. "So, what do you two want tonight? The sun is already setting & dinner should be here soon."

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:33 pm
User Image
User Image

San shifted his attention to Six, and upon noticing the smell of cokkies had his iron sand grab him one as he began to speak.

"Well the dead is done, and i think Akane wants me to take him and train him for a bit. I personally would like to find some stuff to do as well, if their is anything around the village that needs doing. How are you my friend? What do YOU want to do tonight?"

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games