Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:08 am

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:7000 |-| 1500

User Image

Shikatsu slowly walked up the building and into the Hokage's office. He looked in and saw others in there with Noctis and entered quietly. He saw Yuko there but not the others. He was the last one to leave and didn't find anyone on the way. He hoped they were all safe back in Konoha. "Lord Hokage, I wanted to make my report, but if your busy I'll come back later." He said looking at the lady he did not know.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:25 am
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Tsukino had followed him and insisted to know who the mother of his kids was. But then the genin was also there."Tsukino, I really don't think this is the right time for that." The genin began to explain the situation they encountered in Yuki."You did well, the civilians were our top priority, I'm sure that Shikatsu and the others are fine." As he was saying that Shikatsu entered."No I'm not busy, let me hear the report Shikatsu."

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:03 pm

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:7000 |-| 1500

User Image

Shikatsu nodded and took a breath before he began. "We arrived at the Yukigakure end of the tunnel and started the evacuation. It went smoothly until the enemy found us. We made sure to keep them at bay and protect the citizens. It was easier with Akatsuki there and he kept the leader away from everyone. Hanzo came later, badly injured, and tried to help us out. After a while we had defeated most of them, but then the leader revealed to us that they were only the low class ninja he had. More came after us, stronger and more around Chunin and Jounin ranked. e were at a loosing end and then..." He stopped for a minute then continued. "Then Akatsuki did some jutsu that took out the enemy and sealed that end of the tunnel, but in dong so gave his life for us. I'm sorry to say he didn't make it. I left last to make sure no one fell behind and yet I couldn't help him. Noctis, I mean lord Hokage. Has everyone from the group made it back?" He asked worried about his comrades.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:13 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

Noctis listened intently to the report, all the way until the end. It was sad that a shinobi had to give their life for the mission to be a success. He had been receiving reports from the hospital. Very few injured civilians and so far not a single causality."I see, Others have yet to arrive but I'm sure they are on their way, By the way did you find Jae?."He then continued with speaking."Well your is considered a success, the civilians are safe and while the death of a ally is unfortunate his sacrifice wasn't for naught." There was a knock on the door."Hokage-sama Kein Uchiha has arrived." Noctis looked at the doorway."Enter."

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:16 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ EX-Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1410

By the time he reached the office he had a full complement of Anbu around him, even a captain, wasn't that something. He smirked a bit as cloak flapped around behind him. He hadnt spoken to the anbu but he just had that feeling they wanted to see what color his guts were. As the climbed the stairs he saw the captain open the door to the office and they proceeded to file in. Kein smiled wide as he saw the Hokage. It wasnt the old man but it WAS the genin he had helped out at the Kumogakure gates so very long ago. My times were strange. He dipped his head and said," Lord Hokage................ I heard you were expecting me." It was time for the bloodless duel that always played out when two powerful people met.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:25 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

As the door opened Noctis watched it intently as Kein Uchiha walked through the door. He remembered when they had met in Kumo. He allowed them inside even though they were enemies. Though the mission wasn't something that would harm Kumo itself. It was a slap in the face thinking he didn't think they were a threat and let them in. But Noctis had learn to forget the incident, with the help of the previous Hokage who taught him how to be a Hokage. Noctis rose from his seat and offered his own very light bow."The Great Sannin Kein Uchiha, I was informed that you had defected from Kumogakure. Considering your bloodline I had a suspicion you would appear at my doorstep sooner or later." The secretary came in with a cart of tea. She set out some cups and poured tea into them."Would you like some tea?" He offered to Kein as he was a guest within the village and his office. He noticed some rustling behind Kein as two kids could be seen behind him.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:32 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu looked down- I never got into yuki, i hope shes ok.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:46 pm
kiropterain1

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis heard Shikatsu and sighed."She'll come back when she's ready, I'm sure." He told him confidentially."That will be all for now Shikatsu, you're dismissed."

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:52 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ EX-Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞

Kein smiled as he heard the Hokage speak and said,"Yes I did. My reasons are my own and to my own though I suspect you may already have guessed them. As for my showing up well your right... kind of. I aided in the evacuation of Yukigakure and wanted to make sure my work was not in vain. It just so happens that they came here so in the end its a win/win." When the Hokage offered him tea he smiled and said," Oh yes please. Thank you." He knelt down quickly and smiled at his oldest and said," Go sit in the chair over there ok sweety. Take your sister too." He stood back up and gently grasped the cup before taking a sip of it. Once he swallowed it he nodded and said," Thank you again. Though in truth I do need to speak with you. Its of the utmost importance. Well to me it is but to you probably not so much."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:03 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis nodded and was interested to hear he assisted in Yuki's evacuation."Hmm, Then you have my thanks for assisting no doubt your help made the evacuation as successful as it was." Noctis took a sip of his own tea and set it down."Nonsense, I'm sure this discussion will be important for the both of us." Noctis opened a door leading to another room."Let us continue this discussion in another room, if everyone will excuse us."He said with a smile as he motioned his hand for Kein to enter the separate room.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:15 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu nodded and turned to leave. "Yes Lord Hokage." He said walking out and leaving. [exit]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:17 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kien nodded and followed the Hokage into the separate room slowly. Once he was in he shut the door and said,"You know your anbu must be freaking out." He leaned back up against the wall as he began," To be honest I dont even know where to start so I will start by simply saying that everything I have done has been for those two in there. My girls are the most important thing to me. What I propose to you is thus. Allow them to remain safe with my clanmates here and I will fight for this village as a shinobi of Konohagakure, Under your command. I will lead my clan from here as well. I will teach your shinobi what I can about hand to hand combat and Katon ninjutsu. I will also grant one person and one person only all the classified information I posses on Kumogakures forces and anbu. Including their locations and identities. Though I warn you, though I will be under your command I will not bend my knee to you. So long as they are safe your village will be unbeatable. Those are my terms."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:34 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis closed the door behind him and smirked at Kein's comment."It's not every day a rogue sannin walks into the village."Noctis took a seat across from Kein as he leaned against the wall. His reason's seemed to be pure, he was doing it all for his children. He could sympathize with that, he would do anything in his power to protect his own kids. When Kein finished speaking Noctis chuckled, then the chuckle turned into a laugh. The laugh had no ill intent or mockery it was just a laugh."I think you mistake me for a dictator Kein, I do not ask the shinobi of Konoha to bend their knees to me." Noctis stood and looked out the window which had a fine view of Konoha."I already ask them to put their bodies and lives on the line, for the safety of this village."He then turned around and faced Kien."Your terms seem reasonable but I have my own."He took his seat at the table once again." For a probationary period, though you are a sannin and a leader of a clan, you will no authority over other shinobi within the village unless I specifically assign you as leader of a mission." It seemed like that was all he wanted to say but Noctis had one more thing."We have recently accepted the population of Yukigakure into our village. We do not have enough buildings for all of them. Though the Uchiha compound is one of the largest compounds and most of it is not in use with the spreading of the Uchiha to other villages. I ask that portion of the Uchiha compound be given to house the remaining Yukigakure citizens."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:49 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Keins face was blank as he listened to the hokage. His response was short and concise,"I agree to your terms though the final one will be a bit difficult as I intend to rectify that. I will be calling all the uchiha back here where they belong but I will do what I can to accommodate them."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:02 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis listened and nodded."Well then I also accept your terms, your kids will be protected as citizens of Konoha." Noctis stood and held his hand out for Kein to shake.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games