Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:55 am
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

The entirety of her hall had become vacant, all except for one little genin, to whom she waited for, before she would depart for the time being. Well, that was until Kein appeared, apparently making a bee-line for her office, closed and locked up. Most entertaining it was, she smiled.

"Kein, I'm out here. Chose not to even leave a clone this time," Kin laughed a bit. The world was going to continue without her for the moment, as she met with her own personal needs. "But... You are quite right! You've earned yourself the title of Konin. Congratulations."

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:47 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Konin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo: 20200 両 ۞ AC:50100 ۞ Chakra : 670

Kein was not stunned by her response yet still said," That easy no test no conferring with the elders?" This had surprised him however. It was like she knew that was what he was here for.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:09 am
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Kin couldn't help but laugh, as Kein wondered about the simplicity of the judgment. She shrugged some. "Maybe I'll set something up in the future... But the Elders have been discussing this for quite some time. Rogue's dispatched. Teaching. You've done just about everything you could," Kin explained with a grin. It was entertaining to see him so flustered over just the fact that things were simple. "So quit worrying about things that could be, and show some joy. Go out. Celebrate!"

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kein Uchiha
Ryo: 20200 両 ۞ AC:50100 ۞ Chakra : 670

Kein chuckled and said," Alright'y then. Well Milady I would like to inform you that I will be taking an extended leave to travel the world and grow stronger still. " With that he turned and made his way back to the hospital to check on Dai.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:56 pm
With all satisfied for the moment, Kinpaku smiled some. She could finally get out of the way, and step out for the time being. Out of the office she strode, and hurried off to the gates. She needed to meet with Sypher, anyhow.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:15 am
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank-Genin CP(250)|-|AC:0|-| 0 両 User Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

"Hm?" Sukai had spaced out for a moment. One of the young medical ninja's worst traits. Noticing that everyone had departed she to was off to train more, she tied her new head-band where the old one used to sit upon her short white hair. Putting the scroll away in one of the many pockets of her trench coat she was off to go train, but first go check on the patients in the hospital to see if there was anything she could do to helped the injured ninja's.
[Exit to Hospital]

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:13 pm
Fuyu stood outside the office building as she waited for Kein, this was not something she could talk about alone to Kinpaku.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:32 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Ryo:23050両 ۞ AC:54550 ۞ Chakra : 760

Kein made his way over to Fuyu and said with a sigh," Are you ready for this babe?" He himself was as calm as could be outside but on the inside he was freaking out. It had been a year since the last time he has spoken to the Raikage and here he was about to drop a bomb on her.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:43 pm
Fuyu Aoi
The Harbinger of Winter-Hyouton-Special DNA-Jounin-Anbu-Superior Body-Taijutsu Class-Bloodline Sub Class-The Hachimon-Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master-Shigure Souen Master-Snake Sage

"I can take you!"

User Image

"Arigatou Kein-kun, Im alright I promise, lets just get this over with." Fuyu knocked on the office door before she entered in front of Kein and bowed a bit awkwardly. As she righted her posture the Raikage could see her stomach protruding just ever slightly when she stood up straight. "Greetings Raikage-sama, I hope you have been well since our last meeting. Kein-kun and I... well we had some news and we thought we might share it with you... As you know we are planning to get married, and things have been well with the short reprieve you gave us." Fuyu was not the type to beat around the bush as she looked back at Kein and ran her cheek across his arm.

-Chakra:865

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:31 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Ryo:20200両 ۞ AC:50100 ۞ Chakra : 950

Kein smiled as he entered behind Fuyu and wrapped his arms around Fuyu's stomach and ribs and rested his head on her shoulder. He took a deep breath and said," Kinpaku-sama, You have been there for Fuyu and myself at every turn and well. We would be honored if you would consent to marry the two of us. I must apologize but time is of the essence." His hands slid down to Fuyu's belly as he gazed at the Raikage.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:42 pm
User Image
[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu:::Bloodline | [☁]
[☁] | | | 8 7 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher pushed through the Kage's door and glanced around, still spinning his weird pipe around his fingers. He'd cleaned it up on the way here and was wondering if he could enlist someones help in the crater draining Since we lost our genins.... he paused as he saw Kein and Fuyu, his head tilted slightly. He didn't know what was going on but he stopped before he got close enough to hear. [☁]

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Duty
Love
Honor

and above all else....

P R I D E
Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:46 pm
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga
| Kumogakure | Yasashii Arashi | Ninjutsu | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Shurui stepped into the kages office and noticed three people already there. A woman and two men, all of them extremely powerful from what he could sense. The dark haired man and the woman appeared to be talking so he turned and looked at the blue haired man. He walked up to him and bowed. "Hello my name is Shurui Hyuuga and I'm a fresh graduate. I'm guessing that the raikage isn't here since you three are in the hallway?" He asked with a slight nervous smile and a slight scratching of the back of his neck.

+-------------------+

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."

User Image

Chakra Count: 300/300

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:54 pm
User Image
[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu:::Bloodline | [☁]
[☁] | | | 8 7 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher glanced at the new face, Shurui, and smiled Now that's a cutey. he shook his head, a little floored at his own thoughts s**t man! What the hell is wrong with you? Working on that crater alone for three days, that's what! He coughed "I dunno. Those two are speaking to...someone. I dunno if its the kage or a clone but...anyways, I'm Sypher. Nice to meet you Shurui-san." he kept spinning the long pipe as he spoke, unaware of it. [☁]

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Duty
Love
Honor

and above all else....

P R I D E
Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:25 pm
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga
| Kumogakure | Yasashii Arashi | Ninjutsu | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Shurui nodded to sypher. "It's nice to meet you sypher-san," He said giving sypher a small bow. "I see well I'm useless until I get my headband and a couple scrolls from the raikage." He said with a small laugh and a smile, his lavender eyes showing nervousness at being around so many strong shinobi. For gods sake he was almost twenty!

+-------------------+

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."

User Image

Chakra Count: 300/300

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games