Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:43 pm
((Hmm....writer's block. What to do, what to do...? *rubs chin trying to think of solution*))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:53 pm
{I'm not sure. I could have Milly drop by for extra conversation with Marianne and Riley. We could also skip past that sort of thing and go on to have Ariae and Jaquel talk about their plans for their re-wedding. Or, if a timeskip would be best, we can skip until right after their wedding or further into Mala's pregnancy. Like, to the point where the kicking comes on. I'm not sure.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:55 pm
((Or, timeskip to wedding time w/kicking for Mala. More stuff going on = less chance of block. XD ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:09 pm
{Okay. Awesome. Shall I post first or do you want to? I don't mind either way.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:14 pm
((Mm, you can. I'm feeling a tad uncreative right now. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:35 pm
Mala's eyes opened wide, feeling a certain strange sensation for the very first time. She shot up and called out, "Van! Come here now, damn it! It's important!" She would've ran over to wherever he was, but she wasn't sure which room he was in at the moment.

Ariae was dressed in a bright, vibrant wedding gown that seemed to cling to her body just the way she wanted it to. Of course, she didn't settle for anything plain, unlike last time. She bought the loveliest she could find, one that was well made with intriquet golden embroidery deccorating the hem of the skirt, the top bit barely above her breasts, and the edge of her sleeves.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:39 pm
((And super post of +5 crappiness as I rush to do this before going off to class.))

"What? What is it?" Van said as he rushed in, the only 'important' things he could think of being something bad for some reason.

Knowing how all-out Ariae wanted the wedding to be, Jaquel was wearing the fanciest tux in white he could get, a blue ribbon holding his golden locks back. He even had his wings 'styled' for the occasion.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:47 pm
Mala gave a falsely grumpy face, stomped forward, and grinned broadly as she pulled Van's hand over to feel her stomach. "What do you think it is?" she asked in a cheery tone.

Ariae also fixed up her hair to look even silkier than it had before, wearing many small jewels and a mystical looking circlet to help complete the outfit. Taking a deep breath she stood tall, turning towards the door. She hesitated to go through, if only out of a lack of self confidence in how well the dress suited her.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:58 pm
When he felt a light kick through Mala's stomach, Van flinched a bit in surprise, but it was quick to turn into unbridled joy. "I can't believe it, we're really having a kid!" he said in glee, as if she hadn't been pregnant for many months now as he picked her up and spun her around before pulling her into a hug.

'At least there is one good thing about having a second wedding like this; none of our parents are here.' Jaquel thought as he waited at the altar for his bride to walk down the aisle. He glanced over the crowd, wondering if Milly was in attendance or not. He felt like he couldn't not invite her, and Ariae seemed to have cooled off greatly over the months, so he thought it'd be okay.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:20 pm
Mala laughed, hugging Van back as tightly as she could. "It wasn't already obvious?" she joked.

Indeed, Milly was. However, feeling more than a little awkward here, she made sure to try to blend into the crowd as much as possible.

Before long, Ariae came walking down the isle, keeping a look of calm grace about her as she approached. However, to the few jealous women that were allowed to come, she couldn't help but want to smirk and tell them how they should go on to eat their hearts out.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:27 pm
"It's the fact that Atius is stuck in a ring floating in the ocean somewhere and can't come to yell at me for procreating with a human that makes it for me." Van said with a smile. "It's also nice to know that we won't have to introduce our kid to him ever."

"And I thought our last wedding was as beautiful as you could get?" Jaquel said with a smile once she got to the altar. "It's a shame this is only chance I'll be able to see you like this."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:50 pm
"Well, if we play our cards right, we won't have to introduce our precious baby to any of them." Mala said, liking the idea of them never knowing the rest of the pantheon to be quite pleasant.

Ariae's lips lit up to a bright smile to match his, happy to hear that she wasn't as bad as she feared she might be. "You are looking quite ravishing yourself." she admitted with a light blush. She was almost tempted to make a comment somewhere along the lines of, 'Really? I thought that what happens after the dress comes off would be the more pleasant thought.' However, it felt too embarassing for her to say such a thing in front of others, so she kept that little half-joke to herself.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:58 pm
((For some reason Mala saying 'precious baby' makes me imagine her as one of those crazy overprotective women that get all spastic just letting their kid cross the street by themselves. You know, those "MY BABY!! WHERE'S MY BABY?!?!" types. XD ))

"They've probably learned their lesson and backed off lest they wind up like Atius." Van said, glad that it seemed like nothing else could get in the way of them being happy.

"Nothing but the best, just like you wanted." Jaquel said with a smile, ignoring the poor priest that wanted to get the vows under way already.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:22 pm
{Lol, hilarious mental image you've got there. XDD}

"If that's the case, they're smarter than I gave them credit for." Mala replied with a chuckle.

Ariae let her smile grow all the brighter for a moment, before returning to a calmer and more neutral look as she said with obvious amusement, "We should probably get on with the vows soon. Everyone's getting rather antsy."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:30 pm
((Yeah, I dunno either. XD))

"Well, it really was just Atius trying to screw us over from above." Van said as he returned a hand to Mala's stomach. "I don't whether I'm glad or not that your pregnancy is nothing like Angel's. On the one hand, we have to wait a lot longer. On the other hand, I'd be freaking out a lot more." he said with a chuckle.

Jaquel just smiled with a nod before turning to the priest and letting the man finally do his job. They put on their rings, and said their 'I do's before the pair kissed in hopes that nothing would get in the way of their happy life this time.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games