Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:05 pm
@dreadno:

Advancement Qualifications:
___• Chuunin: 2,500 credits.
___• Jounin: 7,500 credits.
_-_-_○ ANBU/Oinin: 10,000 credits.
___• Konin: 50,000 credits.
_-_-_○ ANBU/Oinin Captain: 65,000 credits.
___• Sannin: 100,000 credits.

Just the missions that were gone through in the most recent attacking of the Outpost. The reward Ryo for the whole arc is 1,570 Ryo, & is separate from anything else that's happened.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:16 pm
awsome almost able to make it to jonin. i'm now chunin btw from the missions i've compleated. yay! so... should i change my rank now? or do i need it recognized or somethign? never done it this way so i'm totally new.  

dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:56 am
dreadno
awsome almost able to make it to jonin. i'm now chunin btw from the missions i've compleated. yay! so... should i change my rank now? or do i need it recognized or somethign? never done it this way so i'm totally new.
go to mam and "submit your file" for promotion. its going to happen, but we can pretend like there is a system for it XD thats what i did. But just go to mam and your promoted  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:54 pm
How is everyone doing today!!!! I getting to train!!!!! lol excited XD  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:53 pm
Im gonna train a little after I get done with Bast. I went on a major shopping spree and spent 11,500 ryo at takumi. O.O  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:31 pm
wow XD im about to spend close to the same XD new cloths, some armor upgrades and the other expansion stuff. I is excited!!!! anyways, you and i need to stat hitting that collaboration stuff XD ive got a few really cool ideas. I need Sarus to get on too.....  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:07 pm
Sure just grab me when you can, lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:16 pm
lol ok i will. I finishing some training with the hyouton user and i will be sending him on missions soon....  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:54 pm
thanks yoko, that'll help. mwahahaha. and... i just realized how insanely crazy (the bad kind) my friends are. i am worried that i'm going to end up like them..... well... least they aint in no happy house.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:33 pm
Dreadno, when you get ready hunt me down so we can do a mission or two and some training together.

I gotta train the Hatake kid and then send him on a mission or two while I heal up, lol.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:22 pm
San almost gots James all mission ready smile good boy san....  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:40 pm
200 e AC and i can be a jonin. lol. but sure. if you dont mind... maby some training first? i still need to finnish learning the rest of my barrier customs and i wouldn't mind learning some more douka stuff. so... take your pic. training or missions which i could rank up fairly quickly. lol  

dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:44 pm
you could go spar someone/something  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:00 pm
true but i might as well train first. least so that i am able to fight with more than just douka and the few random jutsu that aren't powerful enough to do much really. well... anyways. used properly sure they could be powerful but i find a lot of the time people will shunshin out or simply counter with a more powerful jutsu. whatever. anyways. blabbering on about nothing important right now... so... ya.  

dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:23 pm
dreadno
true but i might as well train first. least so that i am able to fight with more than just douka and the few random jutsu that aren't powerful enough to do much really. well... anyways. used properly sure they could be powerful but i find a lot of the time people will shunshin out or simply counter with a more powerful jutsu. whatever. anyways. blabbering on about nothing important right now... so... ya.
lol well good luck  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games