Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:44 pm
"Sky, if you don't mind me asking, how close are you to Shayde?" Trevor asked as his smile grew a little wider. Shayde pushed himself away from Sky slightly as he kept his attention focused elsewhere in the room. Ignore his pouts and sadness. You're not a lovable person. People hate you. Remember that, he thought sourly to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:07 pm
Sky blushed a light crimson and lightly played with his braids. "well..um...uh...... i-i dunno wh-what to tell you...." he stumbled over the words. it was embarrassing enough to try and say it to people he'd known for years. but this man, despite being one of his friends' parents, was a total stranger... there was no way he'd be able to say anything.

"wow new record. way to go daddy." Truth chuckled before she let out a long sigh. "Ángelos chalaróste ... Eínai aplá períergo ..." she smiled at Sky, using her old nickname for him. one she was sure her dad would recognize.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:04 pm
"Sorry, sorry. It's just, I've kinda put him under the category of a nephew since Sheik found him scrounging about the woods as a child. Sheik's practically adopted him as his own son and so it makes me curious," Trevor murmured still playing innocent although he'd caught the nickname. He'd glanced at Truth when he heard her words.
"Don't answer him. Trevor's just an overly nosy retired assassin," Shayde grumbled as he kept his arms crossed over his chest.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:11 pm
"Angelos; it's just my daddy..." Truth chuckled softly and then smiled at her dad, playing with the gold streak in their hair.

"l-like...i said...i-i don't know what to tell you...." Sky mumbled again, glancing over at Shayde once before he looked back at truth. "Alítheia...." Sky pouted at truth, using his old nickname for her in response, making her let out a small chuckle.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:34 am
"Ok. I'll give you a scale from zero to ten like they do for things like pain except zero is he ignores you most of the time and ten being he acknowledges your presence and his barrier seems like it doesn't even work on keeping you out. I want you to tell me with a number how close you think you are to him. Just tune him out for now because he's just a shy guy and he hates when Sheik and I ask how his day is going. He sometimes answers with the words it's going. As of right now, this is just a conversation between you and me. I'm not judgmental," Trevor smiled sweetly as he slid a hand up the back of Truth's head just to mess up her hair.
"Trevor, back off before I make you back off permanently," Shayde growled as he shot a dark glare at Truth. What had she told him? Whatever it was, it'd made Trevor curious about Sky.
"You would not. You know Sheik would beat you within an inch of your life if his big brother wound up dead," Trevor retorted with a slight smirk.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:04 pm
Skylar let out a long exasperated sigh as he shook his head and looked to Shayde. "would you stop glaring at her? she only wanted me to relax..." he murmured quietly before turning back to Trevor. "i..um...heh, i'd rather not say......." he murmured, going a soft pink in the face.

Truth gave an annoyed huff and looked between the two. "you two; chillax.... seriously; if sky doesn't want to say nothing then you two should just relax." she sighed and then nodded when Sky silently thanked her.
Dantes_river

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:28 pm
"Fine. Don't answer. I think I've got it set in my head why you just blushed," Trevor hummed with a devious smirk in place on his face.

"It's a zero. You're wrong and you're just creepy," Shayde muttered as he turned to where his black was to the three.

"I'm not judging you two. Sheesh. Everyone has their preferences. I'm just shocked he actually opened up to you even in the slightest," Trevor murmured sweetly as he brushed a hand through his hair.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:37 pm
Skylar gave a small sigh and looked to truth, mumbling something to her in Greek before he stood up, walked into the kitchen to grab some food and then went back to the room.

Truth let out a long sigh and shook her head. "you're both a pair of idiots." she grumbled, smacking her dad and Shayde upside the head. "sky's not coming out again... he says he feels a bit sick..." she huffed and then sat back down, playing with her hair more.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:57 pm
"I just meant that Shayde's made an actual friend that isn't part of the Shadow Roads," Trevor sighed as he leaned against the palm of his hand.

"Hit me again and it'll be the last thing you do. I don't care who you are, you're pissing me off by telling that weirdo things he doesn't need to know. I'm going into the Shadow Roads," Shayde snapped before sliding into the floor. Trevor let out a tired sigh as Shayde vanished.

"He's such a child."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:20 pm
"you were acting pretty childish too daddy...." truth mumbled, rubbing her forehead. "Sky's extremely shy... and so i think you might've pushed a bit too hard..." she mumbled and looked down the hall to where her friend had gone.

Sky was laying on the bed, picking at the food. he wasn't feeling hungry any more... he just wasn't feeling then. Trevor had scared him slightly with how much he'd been asking about the relationship he had with Shayde it had brought back old and unwelcome memories from his childhood.

the rev of a motorcycle could be heard once more in the drive way before someone walked up to the door and knocked on it.
"i guess the call came sooner then expected.." truth chuckled softly. "funny, they always know whose turn it is..." she smirked and walked to the door, opening it to reveal a girl with a blood covered Rissa in her arms. "its just luck that i can shift at night... and that she can heal herself.." the girl sighed and lightly placed Rissa in Truth's arms.

"thank you... you can go back to Lianna now if you want." Truth hummed to the girl, closing the door softly before she lightly turned to face her dad, still holding the bloody Rissa in her arms.

Kansei gave a small sigh as she slowly walked back into the room Lianna was in, doing her best to be silent about thins, just as she had done before. luckily for her, everyone had been asleep when she'd left.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:47 pm
"I wasn't going to give in and not get an answer. It's how I am. Bring her here. Hades needs his sleep so I'd rather not wake him up again," Trevor responded as he got up off the couch and made the water in the air become a solid yet thin piece of ice that looked like a medical bed. He tapped the earring on his right ear for a medical bag to hover in the air beside it. "I'm not the best medic so I may need help. Effy was always better at this than I was."

Lucius frowned as the heat from earlier returned and the cold didn't. He let out a light whine before turning the shower on with only the cold water. It cooled him a little, but the heat was still irritating him. "Lovely... Hades is probably asleep too..." he whined lightly to himself as he kept his eyes closed. Something must've distracted or upset Shayde to make his shadow vanish.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:04 pm
"she's okay daddy..." Truth smiled softly as she carried her friend over. "its not all her blood..." she chuckled and wiped some off her friends face. "when she can't figure something out... Rissa will go to a fighting club...and just fight until she can't fight any more... and that typically means that she passes out from exhaustion." she huffed. "but...she's able to heal herself really well... kinda like Hades can..." she mumbled softly, taking a wet rag to her friend's face.

Kansei gave a tiny frown when she heard a whining noise and walked down the hall a bit more, peering int the bathroom out light pink cheeks. "L-Lucius??? a-are you okay???" she mumbled, knowing full well what his strange scent meant. but she'd never been one for following rules. it was the reason she appeared a panther in the daytime... and a human girl at night.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:25 pm
"Then we can at least clean the blood off of her," Trevor smiled lightly as he brushed a hair from his face and started wiping the blood off of Rissa's arms. It all seemed all to natural for him.

Lucius wiped the water from his face before glancing at where Kansei was. "I'm hot and Shayde's distracted with something else so he can't help keep me cool, Hades is most likely in a dreamless sleep, Sheik's overly injured and Maso's... Somewhere. I'm uncomfortable altogether. Your voice seems familiar... Kansei?" he answered in a murmur as he raised an eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:34 pm
"yeah." truth nodded softly, a tiny smile on her face as she gently cleaned off her friend's shoulders, frowning to herself when she noticed something was missing. "skata...." she groaned, pressing her head against her dad. "her necklace is gone.... and she never takes it off... not even to fight or sleep... i don't think she even takes it off in the shower.." she mumbled, chewing on her lip.

"urm... yeah..it's me.." Kansei sighed as she stayed put. "i-i can change into a human at night .... but...only... at night..." she huffed and slowly inched closer to him. "i could go get trevor if you want.... although... he doesn't know who i am yet..." she sighed softly.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:52 pm
"I think I heard her mention something about her necklace earlier... Do you think she might've lost it at the fight club?" Trevor murmured as he glanced at Rissa's neck to see that the necklace was indeed gone. Damnit, Ephraim. Why'd you leave now of all times? It's just a tattoo that you can get at any time. he hissed inwardly.

"If you could just get ice, that'd be fine. I didn't know you had a human form. I feel stupid now. If it weren't for this damnable curse I was born into then I might've noticed it before... God, I hate being a dog at times," Lucius responded with a gentle smile as he slightly readjusted himself into a sitting position to where the water would hit his back and yet he was keeping his would-be sight on Kansei. Her scent was nice and seeming to taunt him by making the heat in his chest build a bit more.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games