Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:27 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

First Year __
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Interested
✔Status: Single

She has a sweet name too, he thought to himself. "Ariana Hawthorne? That's a very pretty name," Sam said and smirked. He rubbed his arms slightly as the night began to descend around them. "I'm excited too. You like riding in boats?" he asked, knowing that they'd be riding the boats soon. "Oh, and do you have magical parents?" He suddenly stopped his enthusiastic line of questioning. "Not that I wouldn't like you if you didn't. I'm not racist or anything."

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:33 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana turned back to look at Sam. "Thanks! I like the name Samuel too!" she said. "I don't mind riding in boats. I like oceans and lakes and stuff like that. How about y-?"but before she could ask her question, Sam asked her another one. When Sam asked if her parents were magical, she frowned thinking that he's trying to insult her family, but she shook that thought out once he stated that he would still like her if they weren't. She couldn't help but laugh at his awkwardness. "My mom isn't a wizard, but my dad is. And my brother is." She looked at the ground for a second and then back up at Sam. "Do you have any siblings?" she asked him, curious about his family.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:40 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

Second Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Age: Twelve
✔Mood: Excited

Simon accepted Riley's hand and climbed into the carriage himself, sitting down next to her. "My summer? Oh, boring... I helped my father at the shop, repaired a couple book spines... Oh, I got this..." he said and removed the book from his bag that he was reading. He held a first edition copy of Hemingway's For Whom The Bell Tolls. "My father found it in very poor condition and thought it'd be lost... but I fixed it. My dad said my work was impeccable. It's a very expensive book." He smiled broadly.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:43 pm
User Image
Chase Henrick
~ House ::: First Year ~

User Image

"Chase," he replied, "Chase Henrick. First year, unsorted." He seemed to have lost a couple brain cells as well. Of course he is a first year and unsorted! Would any second years or above stand around a professor wondering what to do and where to go?

He heard the boy's comment, "I'm not racist." Chase wondered how could wizards and non-wizards be from two different races, since they looked exactly alike. Were wizarding powers in our genes? If so, what type of mutation could happen to a normal person's DNA to allow such powers, showcased by normal humans gaining incredible powers? Then again, he just ran into a wall without getting his skull cracked open not too long ago, so anything was possible.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:46 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

First Year __
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

He made a face when she asked about siblings, but nodded. "Yeah, I have a bunch. One older brother and six younger siblings. My brother Simon is here but he's a dw... I mean... He's a Ravenclaw. How about you?" He looked out towards the lake. "I can't wait to get to the school. What house do you think you'll be put in? He looked to the other boy who was talking. "Hey Chase. I'm Sam."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:51 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana moved a bit to allow Chase and Sam to speak with each other as well as with her. "Cool! I'm also a first year," she responded enthusiastically. "Wouldn't it be cool if we all got put in the same house?!" she asked, falling into a daydream for a moment. All of her attention was given to Sam after that short moment. "What's a 'dw?'" Ariana asked Sam, curious to find out what he was talking about. "Oh, Ravenclaw. Usually siblings are put in the same house, and if that's true, I'll be put into Hufflepuff. My brother graduated from Hogwarts last year, and he was in Hufflepuff." She let out a sigh. "Well, it doesn't matter if we aren't in the same house. We can still be friends, right?" she asked; however, she wasn't sure if she wanted to hear the answer in case it was a 'no'.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:55 pm
User Image
Chase Henrick

User Image

He turned his attention to the boy, Sam, who just greeted him. Chase remained quiet at first, then stuck his hand out, "Hello."

((OOC: I can't come up with anything else. gonk ))

User Image

His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:57 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...
I am not the Youngest, or the brightest son...

..I am the most hated, But I am strong.

User Image
Slytherin 6th Year

> Shin stood where he could see all of the students. He was prefect after all. He needed to make sure nothing happened. He mostly looked at second years, as they were as foolish as first years...but knew magic. However, the first years had caught his attention currently. His arms crossed and hair in his face, he did not look like a kind person, but not to mean...he was not glaring or scowling.
⁈Prefect⁉

Mood? Fine
Emotional state? Down trodden
Physical State? Good. Very good

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:59 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

First Year __
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

Sam sighed. "I was going to say he's a dweeb, but I thought better than that. But yeah, we can still be friends if we're not in the same house. I mean, a lot of people are still friends... But I don't know. I'm hoping for Gryffindor. I'm bold and brave." He smirked and posed with his fists on his hips.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:00 pm
RILEY J CREVAN

Second Year

RAVENCLAW

User Image

User Image
Riley listened as Simon talked about his summer. It sounded rather interesting to her. When he pulled out the book her eyes widened. She had just read that book awhile ago and enjoyed it. It seemed to be in great condition. He had really done a great job on it and, no, it couldn't be "Is that a first edition?! It looks in great shape! That's really great, Si!" she beamed at him. Truly he did do a marvelous job on it. She really admired the work he did.

User Image

User Image

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:03 pm
User Image
Chase Henrick

User Image

Chase simply remained quiet when he heard Ariana's question. How could friendship be made so easily? She barely knew him. Yet, she already branded him as her "friend". Or maybe he's losing his sanity faster than he thought.

"I don't know," he finally replied, looking around the station. Suddenly, he spotted a much older witch... or was the witch a wizard? Yes, definitely a wizard, judging by the student's posture. He let his gaze wander about, until Chase saw his left eye. He stared for a moment, then returned his attention to Ariana and Sam.

User Image

- Pearl S. Buck

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:04 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana looked around for a second and made eye contact with a prefect who was staring at her and the two boys she was speaking with. She gave a small smile, but she continued to ignore him after that and proceeded to speak with Sam and Chase. "Why would you call your brother a dweeb?" she asked Sam. She frowned as she looked at Chase, but she stayed silent and waited for Sam to answer her question.

((It's okay, Moonlit! More conversation will come up, haha ^^))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:06 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━┓
Sato Aiko

Fifth Year Ravenclaw ▹ Prefect
┗━━━━━━━━┛

▷ I may be quiet, but I'm screaming at you in my mind. ◁

The spotted the sixth year Slytherin Prefect standing and watching over the students disembarking from the train. The boy had always been a mystery to her and so the Japanese-Brit made her way across the platform towards him. Stopping just to his said, she smiled politely. "Shin Sever, right? Slytherin Prefect," she said and rolled up onto the balls of her feet in order to seem taller.

Out of Character: ...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:11 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...
I am not the Youngest, or the brightest son...

..I am the most hated, But I am strong.

User Image
Slytherin 6th Year

> Shin twitched when one of the children decided to stare directly at him. Then one waved at him. He shook his head. He had lost his touch, he was no longer scary to them. His hair covered his scared face at least. He turned to the girl talking to him. He had really lost his touch. "Nice to meet you..?"
⁈Prefect⁉

Mood? Fine
Emotional state? Down trodden
Physical State? Good. Very good

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:12 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

Second Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Age: Twelve
✔Mood: Excited

Simon beamed at Riley's compliment and felt his heart flutter slightly in his chest. "It is a first edition; one of only a few left in the world. My father said since I saved it, it's mine. It's so wizard, isn't it?" He continued to smirk as the thought occurred to him that he didn't ask about her summer. "Oh, forgive my manners. How was your summer? Did you have fun?"

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games