Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:06 pm
User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow snarled at her and shoved her away, getting to his feet. For some reason, her statement had made him extremely angry, even though he knew he shouldn't care. "Suit yourself," he hissed, grabbing a whip off of a shelf nearby and chaining Sirrah's wrists and ankles to the bed posts, so she was lying on her stomach. "But you are mine. And eventually, you will be my queen. So I won't mar that pretty face, or your sweet little breasts... Just your back. To show you that you are MINE." His eyes were alight with an insane, furious fire as he raised the whip and brought it down with a sharp crack.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:12 pm
Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina watched the guards drag Sirrah back in and reshackle her to the floor. "Assholes......" She muttered darkly and went with Yuri to tend to her.

She reached for a few clean cloths and Yuri dampened them with water as she began to clean the now stirring woman. "Lo siento chica. I know it hurts, just let us help." Nina whispered to her softly.

She carefully wiped all of the sweat off of her face and looked at Yuri, clearly wanting to kill Ryuu at the moment. She knew the wrath of his whip and talons well, how terrible he could truly be. She knew it better than almost all of the girls in here, but she hated him hurting these girls so horribly, she hated the fact that he would do this to them the first night.

...Now go and screw yourself.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:18 pm
User Image
Yuri Mizu

"Sore wa odoroka reru kamo shiremasen,"

Yuri shook her head at Nina, seeing the girl getting angrier by the second. Her gentle warnings weren't helping, so she glanced around to make sure that Maria was asleep, then leaned forward and kissed Nina, gently but passionately. She only broke it when she felt Nina's shaking stop.

"Demo anata wa basho no kurai no ai o mitsukeru koto ga dekimasu."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:22 pm
Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina felt Yuri kiss her, and stopped shaking, focusing only on their kiss. They always had to make sure Maria was asleep before they showed each other any open signs of affection, but it was always worth it. "Thanks mi amor, I needed that." She told Yuri quietly.

When Sirrah finally came around Nina looked her in the eyes and said loud enough for just the three of them to hear, "You ain't strong enough to run, so I'm goin' alone."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:25 pm
User Image
Yuri Mizu

Yuri looked at her lover sternly. "Iie. I'm going too. If you get caught, he will be gentler on two. You will not go alone." She slipped her hand through Nina's, as if that would bind them together permanently.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:29 pm
Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina squeezed her hand gently, her eyes still firm and she stood her ground, even when Yuri's touch made her want to give in to her every time. "No Yuri. If you go, the Lizard Fart will use fire on you because you are a water nymph." She shot back softly.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:38 pm
User Image
Yuri Mizu

The woman gave her a very fierce look, her purple eyes flashing in a slight anger. "I am going with you Nina. Why do you wish for otherwise?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:41 pm
Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

She held Yuri's hand tightly, trying to keep her voice low so she didn't wake Maria and the others. "Because I can't lose you! If he hurts you because we get caught, it would hurt me more than any torture that iguana turd could put me through. I love you, and that's why I'm gonna try alone. If I make it out, I'll come back for both of you. I promise bonita." She said quietly to her companion.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:45 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah looked at Yuri and Nina with surprise. She'd finally managed to sit up without screaming in pain, and had caught the tail end of their conversation. "You two are lovers?" she asked in a hoarse whisper.

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:50 pm
Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina gave her a small smile. "We love each other more than ******** loves all of us combined. When you're trapped and alone, you can fall in love even in the darkest of places chica." And gently held Yuri to her, enjoying the comfort of holding her so close and her clean water scent.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:58 pm
User Image
Yuri Mizu

Yuri blushed and rested her head on Nina's shoulder, wishing beyond anything else that they could be free to love each other. But of course, it would be too dangerous for both of them to be bold with their love. It had to be hushed affection; a kiss, a touch here and there. But one day... Maybe... They could truly be together. "Aishiteru, Nina," she murmured into the girl's ear, nipping it lightly before pulling back. "I... I hope you can escape," she whispered, blinking back tears.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:05 pm
Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina felt her body shiver from the soft bite on her ear, the softest of whimpers issuing from her throat. She blushed and pulled away from Yuri to look both her and Sirrah in the eyes. "Listen up. If asked, neither of you knew anything about this. Sir s**t-a-lot will be livid enough once I dip, and I want to make sure that you aren't left here alone Sirrah. Yuri, if I don't come back, I love you. Tu es mi espiritus. Te amo muy mucha." The Latina told her and kissed her gently but passionately, hoping that this wouldn't be their last kiss.

Nina slipped out the hole and to the balcony, jumping off of the ledge and onto the stone courtyard below. Nina stood slowly, looking around for anyone before making a mad dash for the corridors into the main hall. As she ran, she noticed that no one was around to see her, let alone stop her. As she neared the main door that exited the palace, a voice shouted, "Halt! Prisoner escaping! There's a lose prisoner!"

Merde! I knew this was going too good. At least Yuri is safe. She thought as she kept running.

A wall of fire suddenly burst into life in front of her, cutting her off from the door and freedom. Nina finally stopped and turned to face the men advancing on her, readying her fists to fight. A Fire Guard grabbed at her and she slammed her fist into his windpipe, causing the dragon to clutch at his throat as he gasped for air. Suddenly she felt someone grab her by her hair and lift her into the air, her feet leaving the ground and kicking wildly as she yelled in pain.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:36 pm
User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow was still angry from his encounter with Sirrah. Hurting her, making her scream in pain, hadn't been as amusing as he'd hoped. He was livid when he heard that a prisoner had tried to escape. Yet he couldn't help but smile when he saw that it was Nina. 'Should have guessed...'

He walked up behind her and twisted a hand into her hair, lifting her off the ground and turning her to face him. "Bunny, why do you try my patience? I have been more than reasonable with you, yet you insult me by doing this. Why?" Shadow waited, almost feeling like laughing. Nina's responses always managed to thrill him. He just loved her spirit.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:16 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

She grabbed onto his wrist and lifted her body towards the hand that held her hair, gritting her teeth as she glared at him. "Because you are an arrogant salamander s**t, that's why. You think you're being reasonable by trapping me in a room and hurting all those women? Ha! You are so much more estupido than I had guessed." She retorted then spat in his face, hitting the same spot she had hit the first night he had touched her.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:44 am
User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow hid his smirk behind a scowl, meticulously dabbing the spittle from his face before throwing Nina across the room and into the wall. He smiled when he heard her arm crack sickeningly. 'Ah, Bunny.... Always good for some fun... Perhaps she'll help me blow off some steam tonight.' He gritted his teeth and went toward her, hitting her again so that she slammed into the other wall. He saw the stunned look on her face and forced himself not to smile with cruel amusement. He feigned anger. "I am no fool Bunny. It is you who are the fool. I am your God, and I can easily turn your life into hell."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games