Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:27 am
((I'm going to wait to post with the twins... dang... I need a time skip so that Jian and Monica can go on their date, and Damien might possibly call Shadow... if he's not having a breakdown. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:43 am
lil_lollypop1

((Bored. Wanna RP Monica and Jian before the others log in?))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:38 am
((Sure. You can have Jian and Monica review the recording or something.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:08 am

Monica passed by Jian's office and decided to knock on the door. "It's me." She said in that low, womanly voice.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:09 am
"Come in." Jian replied, setting down his stack of papers and placing it slightly to the side.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:25 am

Monica noticed the stacks of paper on Jian's desk when she came in. She commented, "Those better not be civil affair reports. The chief general ought to concern himself only with the workings of the military" She flicked her hair and said, "So, how did it go? Did he take it well?"

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:43 am
"Some are, but they're related to the escape earlier. He took it... well... I told him that we might have found Shadow first, and that seemed to help. Still, he was pretty upset that something else happened. I issued a search warrant for the abandoned underground bases, and I've ordered to station a few platoons on duty 24/7, just in case they come back. Did you listen to the recording? Though I doubt it, there might have been something they missed or didn't put in the report simply because they didn't know what they were talking about."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:57 am

Monica took a seat and said, "Hm. Well, I have. I've had three calls today. One of them, I had asked for my subordinates to play the tape over the phone since it would be a hassle to go all the way to the secret police HQ just for that. The kids seem really scared, however, I doubt the Laurel child is guilty. After all, Mrs. Laurel called me too. She had been crying nonstop... So much so that her husband had to finish the query. Perhaps, they had all been kidnapped" she then continued, "But chief general. The underground bases are a diversion. I've been curious as to what had been left behind there but for the past year, the secret police I've sent down in the underground passages have turned up nothing. And you know my men. They are nothing but the best at doing whatever I ask them to do" She then said, "I believe... The rebels mingle with the Diethelm underground. After all, those rats are hard to catch even with double precautions and try as we might, drug cartels are still able to come in and out of the country at will. It's been an issue for some time now. I suggest more posts in the known routes... However few we have discovered"

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:18 am
Jian was silent for a moment. "I'm going to have a search warrant for suspicious activity put on the Laurel house. We'll say it's part of the investigation to help find the children. Think about it. They were out in the middle of nowhere. In order to kidnap them, someone had to know exactly where they would be, and they were armed rebels. Even if they're all innocent, there should at least be a hidden microphone or something that would tell the rebels their exact location. Besides... I would think twice before discarding the possibility of any accusation they had, even if it does sound improbable. Those twins built an upgraded version of a helicopter, found the root of a hacker, and have the potential to transform our military to a new level. At the very least, they were onto something when they said that." Jian said. "Also, about the underground routes... this is not the only time I've thought they were using them. I've always wondered why when they attack, it's usually quick and undetected, but I've noticed that nearby every battle, there's an underground base. They're not using them as a base, but rather a quick place to organize before an attack. By cutting them off there, we can cut off their attack flow. We can put up more posts, but I'm sure they'll find some way to get around it. Actually..." He muttered in thought. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. "Come in."

"Sir, the Chief of Staff needs the documents." His secretary said, coming in.

"Of course. It's right here." Jian said, picking up one of his many stacks of papers and handing it to her. "Actually, hold on." he said, pulling out a warrant and quickly filling it out. He also put a few footnotes at the bottom. "Here." He said, handing it to her when he finished. "Deliver this for me as well."

"Yes sir." The secretary said, taking the papers and leaving.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:46 pm
"Shadow you can't go alo..." the rest of Saiyus rant was cut short as Zil ran off in the opposit direction, dragging her with him.
"your kidding right?.......i have spent the last hour and a half conemplaiting on ways to leave you behind only to get dragged along with you on a comple..." Saiyu's Jaw tensed as Zil dragged her into a large wearhouse, cutting her secentances short once more as he seemed to greet every possably living human in the wearhouse.
Stopping dead infront of the person Saiyu assumed to be the leader of the opperation wasn't as nearly embarrasing as
the reble captin suddenly proclaming to be related to her.
It was bad enough her captin had left her with this floozy, who would more then likly get them kicked out of the holy sacturay but now he was claming they were related?.
Yanking her arm free Saiyu rubbed her wrist, a deadpan look on her face as she nodded in applogie to the drug barran before rounding on the red headed male like a tiger "....don't ever clame we are related again......i mean it"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Taction head sighed and rubbed his blood caked hands on his trousers, he wasn't expecting some of the residents to fight back.
He watched the man being dragged across the ground by the back of his shirt, his nose as well as his left arm where clearly broken and by the looks of it about 4 of his ribs. The three officers that had to pull De varill off the poor man now mad themselves busy looking for any more of their fallen commrades.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:59 am

"Hmm... Is that so?" Monica said in a low voice. She listened when the secretary came in and resumed when she left. "Yes. This needs to be settled soon. You see... Mr and Mrs. Laurel have been looking everywhere for their daughter. I believe they have contacted every government agency possible. So you don't need to do that. They are already requesting it. Mrs. Laurel even asked me to meet with her tomorrow morning to discuss the affair so she can know if I can do anything for her. Also, their records are transparent and crystal clear. They're like the typical rich married lovey-dovey couple with nothing to hide and every affection to show" Monica looked quite irritable before she continued, "Not the behavior of people who are guilty. The kid too, I've had investigated. I had a long discussion with the Laurels then about that adopting business so I had the kid's background investigated. It turns out she was abandoned by her parents when she was a baby and lived in the orphanage her entire life. It seems she had taken the twins to the playground near the orphanage where she had been living before. She often goes there after school. I've had some secret police watch her for about a month for suspicious activity. She looks like the typical kid with her head in the clouds. Overall, analyzing the situation, it seems very unlikely. There is always the possibility that only the Laurel child was intended to be taken and they only took the twins because of the possibility that they might squeal. When you do realize the Laurels' fame as an old rich family as well as their current net worth, that might just be the case"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:19 am
((Wait, wasn't she adopted just recently?))

Jian was silent for a moment before looking up towards Monica with steadfast eyes. "There's a saying where I come from: those who smile too much are either fools or criminals. I hope it's the first and not the latter." Jian said, "But that makes me wonder..." he muttered, looking away. "Regardless, we'll just have to wait and see if we can find anything."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:38 am
((She didn't live in the orphanage for long but faking records with a bribe is as easy as one-two-three, no? And no, she wasn't adopted THAT recently. She was transferred schools recently but no, she was already in the Laurel household before the RP started... As a cover ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:48 am
((Ahh... Ok. You still need to reply with Monica though.))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:49 am

"Lovesick fools, perhaps" Monica muttered, really ticked about thinking about that lovey dovey oblivious couple. She continued, "Either way, more troops are required for more posts everywhere. As of late, I've been detecting a deficiency in the headcount of troops recently. We need a good strategy. Then again, skirmishes like the riots recently will soil our perfect defense. Also, I already have the Laurels under investigation. Everyone close to me is being investigated closely by a special elite force inside the secret police... Which is pretty much already an elite force" She shrugged saying, "The Blackrose rebellion was a difficult, tumultuous time with plenty of betrayals and lies. A lot of people were trying to sell Damien out so the government could easily crush him. Some of these were the people closest to me. The old rich families that no longer exist in these times... Because I had their entire clans executed" She grinned, "Let's just say 'old habits die hard' and try as I might, I can't bring myself to trust many people" She admitted.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games