Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:49 am
Kityfan2
Kierra blinked at Rock. "I...." she stopped and took the pizza off the plate. It had gotten a little cool, but sh figured it wasn't anything she couldn't heat up herself. She blew on the pizza a few times before fire started coming out of her mouth instead of cool air. She used this to heat the pizza up some more, then quietly ate the pizza. She dared not look at Rock. How could she? She had attacked him. but he had said it was alright. That he wasn't mad and the fight wasn't bad. She wanted to believe him, and she almost did, but something inside her, something internal told her not to. She couldn't help it; it was instilled in her that everything she did was wrong. But....Rock didn't seem to think so. She liked that.

Kierra paused in her eating. "Thank you," she whispered before continuing to eat.

"You're welcome" Rock replied with a smile. "So you've been hiding from me only because you thought we fought because I was mad at you? You don't remember anything that happened at the bar?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:55 am
Kierra nodded,"I do....I just thought...I thought you were mad at me. I thought you were mad b-because I attacked you. I got too comfortable. I...I could have hurt you....I thought you'd be mad."  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:03 am
Rock chuckled a little with a big grin on his face. "I wouldn't have cared less if you would've hurt me. Even though that would've taken a lot to hurt me, my body develops an armor if ice that reforms itself constantly... But you keep thinking everything you do is wrong. It's not true. You don't live in a place like that. You live somewhere where all you need to do is survive, and you can do anything you wish as long as you listen to your owner. Except that, you're free to kick anyone's butt anytime you like and have no remorse. You have more freedom here than you think, apparently."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:08 am
"Okay, but the rest of the time you have no excuse. I'll do whatever I have to to get you out of the ring for a while while you recover." Adrian said.

((Last final today. Art History. Ffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuu.....))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:43 am
"Alright..." Amaya said quietly, still holding onto Adrian's shirt with a tight grip.

((Lol good luck!))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:48 am
"And again, no more pills. Should I get rid of whatever stash you have here if that will help?" Adrian offered. Making her go cold turkey suddenly may have been harsh, but he wasn't sure if a slow decline of the stuff would help any if she was still taking it.

((Thanks. I'm going to need it. X_X ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:36 am
"I took the last of it two nights ago." Amaya muttered, staring at the floor in front of her. She knew it would not be easy going cold turkey, though she wasn't being given much of a choice.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:42 am
"That's good. That you got rid of it, of course." Adrian said. "Everything's going to be okay. You're going to get through this." he told her before changing the subject. "Once you start to feel better, you should see Calista. She missed you and I think she's been getting worried too."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:49 am
Amaya just nodded in silence, though she knew it would be a while before she would start feeling better. There were several things that would make it hard for her, but not trusting herself to see her daughter while she was going through withdrawal would probably be the hardest for her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:54 am
"There, now you have motivation. If you don't trust yourself around Calista, then you can see her again once you're better. You know I'll take good care of her until then." Adrian assured her. "Though she's going to want to know why she can't see you, and I'm running out of excuses. What do you want me to tell her?"  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:59 am
"Just tell her Sikes needs me for a while." She sighed as she let go of Adrian's shirt and slowly rose to her feet before crawling back into her bed.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:03 am
"Alright. Take it easy now." Adrian said as he got to his feet and gave her a gentle kiss before leaving the room and quietly closing the door behind him.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:05 am
Once Adrian left the room, Calista was standing right outside the door. "Is mommy back?" She asked as she looked up at Adrian.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:23 am
"No, unfortunately she's not. Not anymore anyway." Adrian lied as he knelt down in front of her. "She came back, but just to say that she'd be gone longer than she thought. Mean Mr. Sikes needs her for a while so she's not sure when she'll be back. She had to leave right after that. She wanted me to tell you that she's really sorry she has to be gone for so long and she wants you to know she still loves you."

((And save a place for me in War of Kin. Once I get back from my final and I have more time, I fully intend to make a profile. owo))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:28 am
((Alrighty, well there's no cap on characters right now for War of Kin, so you're good.))

"But why didn't she say goodbye to me?" Calista asked as tears started to well up in her eyes, the little girl hugging her stuffed bear close to her.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games