Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:49 am
“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Aster quietly walks into the mission room after hearing the alarm, glancing around at the others to see that she's one of the last ones to get there. 'What's going on?'

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:21 pm
"What up Dead?" Lewis asked as the only other guy on the team walked in, disheveled as usual.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:06 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven smiled and nodded approvingly as the Team all entered the mission room quickly after she'd set the alarm. She turned it off and turned to the teens. "I have a mission for you five. Strictly reconnaissance." She pressed a button on the console, and a hologram of what looked like a factory building appeared. "This is Cadmus Labs, a genetic research facility funded by Luthorcorp. Recently, we've been receiving messages, almost like an SOS, from the vicinity of the facility. What I want you to do is go in and find out where those messages are coming from. Any questions so far?"

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

((The link to the Cadmus page is also on the first page of the RP.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:26 pm
"Why doesn't superman do something about Luthor's place?" William asked as he stood there his hands in his pockets after waving at Lewis. "I mean Cadmus was founded by him so shouldn't the man of steel be the one to go into that place" William asked as he looked at now straightening up a bit. Over the week he had shown himself that even if he was not a up close fighter he could observe people, movements and things quite well and get a good read withing a short time and with a good deal of success guess there next move.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:35 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

"Pardon, I wasn't clear. Cadmus is only partially funded by Luthorcorp. It is mainly a government program. And Superman has already done all he can, but has found nothing other than what is publicly known about the place. The Team was put together because there are some things the League cannot do, but you younger heroes can. This is one of those times."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:17 pm
"So this means that we know absolutely nothing about what's inside and should assume they have ways to counter any and all powers, skills and other advantages we may or may not have?" Lewis asked, wondering if he'd get to play around with any stealth camo tech that might be around or if he'd be doing what Bruce Willis did in Die Hard and crawl around air ducts.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:27 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

"That is correct. Am I correct in thinking you've all found your uniforms?" Snow asked.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:27 pm
"More then likely a high chance of fail and if we get caught no telling what they will do with us. Then again what the hell not like we are untrained" he William commented as he shrugged a bit rubbing his shoulder for a moment as he gave it a jerk and a small pop was heard. "Well atleast were getting top of the line gear to work with and likely cyanide pills incase we get caught" William laughed as he looked at the others.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:36 pm
"With what I can dig up on layout, security shifts, and hacking into the cameras it shouldn't be too hard to sneak around unless you're trying to get caught." Skye said to William in reply to his comments. She brought up the holographic interface on her gauntlet and quickly brought up the Cadmus Labs layout. "We'll be fine." she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:36 pm
“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Aster frowns at the pill comment, clearly not finding it as amusing as William. Moving so that she knows Snow Raven can see her, she signs, 'When do we have to go?'

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:42 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Snow smiled at Aster and signed back, 'As soon as possible.' Then she frowned slightly. "No, I will not be giving you cyanide. If you get caught, you signal for help. And none of you have answered my question."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:44 pm
"I am wearing mine. Well the pants and shoes to it anyways" William chuckled as he stood there the top of his uniform was laying on his bed. He hadn't really put much effort into looking it over but figured that each uniform had something to deal with each teens powers. "I don't know they seem nice and all but shorts and a T shirt are a bit more stylish" he said laughing a bit and flashing Snow a smile.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:47 pm
Skye lightly touched a spot above her chest as her uniformed changed into a more stealthier look. Her outfit was more black than the dark blue she had before. She just showed Snow that she had the right uniform on and felt that she didn't need to say anything more.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:02 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Snow smiled at Skye. "Thank you for that demonstration of your suit's stealth mode, Datascape. Deadzone, you'll want to wear yours if you don't want to be caught the second you step foot on Cadmus property."

Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer pressed the symbol on her belt buckle, and her suit turned black and dark red as its stealth mode activated. She tugged on a lock of her hair with a grimace. "Times like this, I wish I was a brunette," she muttered.

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:03 pm
"I was kinda hoping for a cool robotic exoskeleton or sneaking suit with gasmask, but for right now, black burglary gear will hold me over." Lewis said cheerily, referring to his all black ensemble of t-shirt, hoodie, cargo pants and tennis shoes.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games