Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:43 pm
Shadowless Knight

Thank you~ But there is no way to fully stop it, only to prolongthe time.
        I do all the time. I surround myself by pleasant things, it's the only thing keeping me sane. 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:45 pm
lookatkimberly
vampireluver123

It was nice talking to you too...

Well, have a good night sleep and sweet dreams smile

Thank you. smile  

vampireluver123

Dangerous Vampire

24,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:46 pm
lookatkimberly

The thread can get a little to crowded sometimes and people get left behind. I'm sorry!
        My day was also good. I'm just about to heat up some homemade soup for an early dinner.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:49 pm
kuromilicious

Getting there. I've completed the glossary list, now onto grammar editing. Whoopee!
        Aw, I know how you feel. It takes a lot to get me out of bed. But the urge for a cuppa tea usually gets me up.

Clasela
Crew

LookAtKimberlyJoy

Witty Fairy

10,500 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:49 pm
Clasela
lookatkimberly

The thread can get a little to crowded sometimes and people get left behind. I'm sorry!
        My day was also good. I'm just about to heat up some homemade soup for an early dinner.

Oh, it's okay biggrin I just thought no one will notice me biggrin

Oh, is it night there in your country? Are you from USA too? smile I'm from Asia smile

I think you're a nice cook huh? smile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:50 pm
Broken Heart Production

I know what you mean. It's nice to have the kind of love that you were never looking for.
        Mhm. It is a bugger of an industry to get involved in. gonk

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:53 pm
lookatkimberly

In two hours it will be dark. No, I'm from Australia. ^o^
        I'm not too bad of a cook. But the soup was made by my father. He cooked too much and brought some over for me.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:53 pm
Clasela

Wow, your avi is wearing Azuramella, Little lucie, Sainte Ciel: Storge, Sainte Ciel: Eros 2nd Gen., and Astra-38: Snowy Winter ... emotion_kirakira
You're a rich gaian alread emotion_c8 emotion_kirakira

Those are my dream items.... emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira  

LookAtKimberlyJoy

Witty Fairy

10,500 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Inquisitor 200

LookAtKimberlyJoy

Witty Fairy

10,500 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:54 pm
Clasela
lookatkimberly

In two hours it will be dark. No, I'm from Australia. ^o^
        I'm not too bad of a cook. But the soup was made by my father. He cooked too much and brought some over for me.

Oohhh...your dad is so sweet! smile
So, you are not living with your parents now?

Uhmm... what time is it there in Australia? smile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:00 am
Clasela
Shadowless Knight

Thank you~ But there is no way to fully stop it, only to prolongthe time.
        I do all the time. I surround myself by pleasant things, it's the only thing keeping me sane. 3nodding

Well, Just keep those positives going. I understand what you are going through... My grandma died of lung cancer. I still wish you every happiness with your loved one.  

Shadowless Knight

Invisible Phantom

8,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200

kuromilicious

Sparkly Sophomore

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:09 am
Clasela
kuromilicious

Getting there. I've completed the glossary list, now onto grammar editing. Whoopee!
        Aw, I know how you feel. It takes a lot to get me out of bed. But the urge for a cuppa tea usually gets me up.

Too bad I don't have something to make me get up easily ;c if others try to make me get up, I'll try my puppy dog eyes~ emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:14 am
lookatkimberly

He really is. No, I live with my boyfriend most of the time. I spend the occasional week at my parents to help them out.
        Right now it's 6:14pm. ^o^

Clasela
Crew

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:15 am
Clasela

That does sound a bit vexing. I couldn't imagine measuring everything I ate. I always stick to proportions by using the size of my fist. >.<
        Haha, I know. It's very addictive. I make time to play it once a day because I need my sim fix.
        Aw, that's so cool~ Not at the moment, I want them to excell in all skills before they start a family so that they can tutor their children. And then I will start to age them, but it will be a long lifespan.
        Did you have them before? I thought if you had them once you'd never have them again?

User Image User Image

Well, I got the hang of it in the end. It's more the carbs that I have to watch out more than anything else. So it's mostly rice since it's the staple here. And lots of vegetables.
      I like that. Let the fist rule emotion_awesome
      Before, I used to spend half the day playing it... but then, I got sidetracked with Pokemon, and I kind of stopped caring about what will happen to them xD
      Yes, a very long lifespan indeed. But then, I wouldn't mind that. Right now, my two favorite characters are about to die, and I don't really have the abilities to make them immortal sweatdrop
      Yep. That was the time when I had them, after getting my vaccination. So yeah, I went through the hard way before I became immune rofl

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:19 am
lookatkimberly

>.< It's actually Lovely Lucie. I'm not really compared to most around here. Shoot, the price of the Azuramellas has gone up! They were so cheap when I brought them. And so has the Sainte Ciels. Wow, I had no idea about the price hike.
        Do you have a quest thread? I'd be happy to help you out~

Clasela
Crew

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:19 am
-alegna ennazus-

I'm also just active in guilds that are active as well. My real life friends don't understand gaia no matter how many times I told them or maybe its my fault for not explaining it very well, hahaha gaia is truly complicated to explain though. emotion_c8

User Image User Image

Indeed. I too can't really explain what Gaia is to my friends. So I just say that's kind of like Facebook, but with forums xD Gaia's something that you have to experience first hand before you can truly understand it.

User ImageUser Image

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games