Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

[O B S C U R E]

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:53 pm
Hi there! I'm Liz. I'm 18, and have been involved with Gaia for a couple of years, though this avatar is kind of new. I joined by getting a random PM, and here I am.

I have three jobs so I can pay for art school next year, and I like video games, art, and lots of music! PM me and we'll be best friends! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:00 pm
Random PMs are our thing. I'd like to welcome you two to Why Not!  

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

[O B S C U R E]

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:01 pm
Askeptykal
Random PMs are our thing. I'd like to welcome you two to Why Not!

Thank you, this seems like a pleasent guild! whee  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:39 pm
Hey, I'm new. I thought it would be interesting to join this guild, as there are so many things to do. I might not be as active as I'd like, but I'll pop in every so often. ^^  

Agenta

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:44 pm
Agenta
Hey, I'm new. I thought it would be interesting to join this guild, as there are so many things to do. I might not be as active as I'd like, but I'll pop in every so often. ^^
I'm happy you joined and hope you pop in often!  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:50 pm
Hey, all. I just joined this afternoon, and I'm liking this guild very much. Here's hoping to making a few friends around here!  

Satsukibare

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:52 pm
Satsukibare
Hey, all. I just joined this afternoon, and I'm liking this guild very much. Here's hoping to making a few friends around here!
I'm glad you like this guild, and I'm certain you will make friends!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:11 am
Hi! I'm Linda, but you can call me Ainsprid too.
I read that lots of people just randomly get invited here! Well, I'm curious to see what this guild is all about! At least the concept sounds great, just some random guild always works!

One question.. I was invited here by Khalida Nyoka. But I don't know this person? Help me out here. whee

Anyway, I'm glad that I've been invited, this looks like a nice guild. heart

Ainsprid

Keeki~Sei

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:08 am
Hello, I'm Manda ^-^ You can call me whatever you like, as long as it doesn't make me cry, of course. Hm, I'm 15 (turning 16 in 9 days xd woo) and I got invited to this guild through a random PM from Strideo who, hey we have the same multimedia... well what do you know. I can sometimes have a short attention span, so I apologize. The guild seems interesting, so I'll try to pop up randomly around. See ya later.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:11 am
hii~
im yellie [real name danielle ;3] and im 17.
i actually left gaia for ages, and came back a couple of days ago. n__n
i got the pm a couple of minutes ago, and thankoo for inviting me :B

and emm.
i like..
stuff.
and music. n__n

i hope i'll be in the guild a lot, as ive been looking for a new guild to join.
wahey! o.o!

Yellie

Spazmatron

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:34 am
[ Baby make it burn... ]

Ello there. I'm new to the guild. Funny, that. wink Anywho, a bit of info you say? I don't give out my real name online any more, due to a rather stalker-like person. I try to avoid him.

Call me: Shade, Nightshade, Dusk
I have lived: Shorter than my mind thinks I have...I'm weird 3nodding
Obsessed with: Neverwinter Nights. I love Neverwinter Nights. Someone play with me? I also love to game, play D&D, roleplay etc etc.
Distasteful: Camwhores, people who sing when they can't, onions, discrimination.

Ok, now the introductions are over. Please ignore my hideous avi, I'm trying to get enough gold for my dream avi. Yes, I could post a quest, but no one ever donates, so I didn't bother.

[ ...like it never has before. ]

n 1 g h t s h a d 3
<3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:36 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

yukarin

XX_Anatsu_Tenshi_XX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:42 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:48 am
wheee, i'm new around here too xd

well, i'm immortal... umm, you can call me sway 3nodding i'm rather a hyper little creature but i can get quite annoying when in bad mood. i'm an animal lover and i like to listen to music while spending my time on the computer. i like "playing" with photo-editing proggies and i spend a lot of time on forums (especially gaia) mrgreen

i'm 18 yrs old, b-day in february (yeah, that makes me an aquarius xp )

oh, and i have my moments when i want to make my avi look like a montser *is having one of those moments right now* lol

Collop

Shameless Gawker

Bit3 my b4llz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:45 pm
Hi

I'm new to the guild.I am 16 years old and I am on the internet almost all the time. I like th internet and i was invited to this guild by someone i don't know.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games