Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark
Arc 3 - Glimmers in the Dark (Main Roleplay) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Southern Cross Nemesis rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:27 am
Seeing his large ally beside him, "She wanted to have some fun. I think I gave her enough fun for the day." The short one said, not wanting to admit he may have went too far.
"Hey, you mind carrying me... I think there's a rock in my shoe."

Standard: Second wind restored 18 hp and + to all defenses
Saving Throw: 7  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:57 pm
As Ruin looks up at Valac to complain about a rock in his shoe he freezes up. Hi eyes glass over as his skin turns grey. Within a moment, he looks just like the statues surrounding him. Ruin is petrified!

Pierette would appear from a statue near Valac with a grumpy look on her face. "Take him with you will you and I'll let you leave in peace. Your friends keep trying to tell me my entire life is a lie. Tell them to give me some proof. Proof that I can see with my own eyes and then perhaps we can talk."

((Combat is over as long as Valac proceeds out of the area with Ruin in tow or not.))  

Kowsauni
Crew

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:20 pm
Valac knocked on the statue formerly known as Ruin and grit his teeth saying, "Ask Maukein about it all. You just met her sister shame she had her helmet down you'd see they look alike."

With a 'hup' Valac hefted a not ruined Ruin statue under his arm, "If we can't find a cure for this, next time we meet you'll get the fight you're looking for."

Valac then turned to leave to return to the others.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:38 pm
Kuori grunts, "One day she will go out in the real world and see the truth. Meanwhile our only proof is caught between realities. If Ruin doesn't unpetrified, all of these people may as well have been murdered, thralls or not if that's the case ..." She doesn't finish the sentence.

"Let's go see about a book and try to get some rest."  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:04 pm
If stone looks could speak, the once warlock statue would hold a defeated appearance. One completely rapt in sadness and thought.

The tiefling hated that he reverted to drawing Pierette's tears. But, In Ruin's mind; Maukeen wouldn't show her the truth. The Exile needed Aria to exercise her will over the tribe. And Aria wouldn't tell, they needed the girl for more test subjects. Someone would ******** sooner or later, and Pierette would have to remember this conversation. It was the only way Pierette would have a chance in the game Aria was playing.

Even if she hated him, for the rest of his days. Even if the fates played his song one last time... She needed to reme...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:49 pm
The party continues along the broken street dragging their stone companion along for the ride. They soon leave the more quiet part of the city were Pierette resided to enter a sea of fire. No fighting was currently taking place in the area
but everything was aflame. Carefully navigating through the debris to avoid being burned the party approaches the broken stalagmite tower. The all consuming fire had not quite yet reached this far, but it was only a matter of time.

The first thing the party would notice is what appeared to be a pair of dead guards at the base of the entrance into the tower. They looked like they had been mauled by some large beast. The big double doors to the entrance hung slightly ajar. But nothing could bee seen beyond them without further inspection.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:53 pm
"You first fresh legs, unless you want to take Ruin and I'll go first." Suggested Valac.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:34 pm
Novi will take lead as Valac asks her to.

Kuori steps behind her, "Once we get in and make sure that it's clear, we take a rest while we can."  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:41 am
Carried by Valac, The highly resilient statue of Vaius would ponder secrets of the universe... and come to the conclusion that so many things taste like chicken because chicken tastes like nothing. Therefore anything that also doesn't have a distinct taste would taste like chicken. Unless prepared with herbs and spices, of course. Which then would taste like the herbs and spices used.

He would have to test this hypothesis with Irene.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:01 pm
Novi pushes open one of the double doors to reveal a winding spiral staircase cut directly out of the stone. With the way it turned it was imposable to see the end of the stairs but the glow of light does come from around the corner.

To try and reach the end the party ascends several flights of stairs. The sounds of battle grow more distant and muffled the further up they climb. Eventually they see the source of the light as an open room at the end of the stairs, However, what laid beyond could not bee seen until they stepped onto the level floor. As they approach the room the party could feel a draft coming from in front of them, Novi and Kuroi's keen hearing both pick up the sound of a page being turned in a book, whether by the wind, or someone inside.

((What does the party do?))  

Kowsauni
Crew

PupSage rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:19 am
Novi will go look around for our book nerd. [23 Perception]

Kuori is going to start making room for a temporary encampment.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:36 pm
Meanwhile in a stone world, ponders if Valac and Kraken would fight, who would win?

The Kraken can swim, and breathe underwater... but it would be underwater with Valac.  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:00 pm
As Novi reaches the top of the stairs she sees that one of the walls of the Main chamber have completely crumbled away, giving her a 100 foot view of the battle and fire raging below them. The rest of the room was a mess of toppled shelves, tables and bookcases. Ancient tomes and archaic looking arcane implements laid strewn across the floor. There were blasts marks on the wall as well as gouges and splintered furniture hinting that a major battle too place here. In the center of the room there was a freshly positioned chair with a pile of books stacked neatly beside it. In that chair sat a young man arian soldier uniform reading a book. He feet rested upon the badly mangled body of a mindflayer. Whether the ilitithid was dead or simply unconscious it was impossible to tell without closer inspection.

The young man had short light brown hair and pointed ears hinting at his elfish lineage. However, his eyes were also bright yellow with slit like pupils, hinting at something stranger all together. He does not even bother to look up from his book as Novi enters the room, but rather, states "Oh, I see you finally arrived. I was wondering when you would show up. Hmm, I thought there would be more.. Don't tell me Pierette got the rest of your group. " before flipping another page of his book.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:12 pm
At this point Valac entered the room with Ruin on his shoulder.

"Aye, what? Are you going to say sorry for this?" Asked Valac gesturing to the lawn ornament formerly known as Ruin.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:28 am
Novi grunted, holding her spear, uh what was the barbarian's name again? "Hey Val Kilmer, we've got company up here." She looks to the soldier, "Want to give me a reason not to toss you through where that wall used to be, or should we test if you've learned to fly?"

[15 Intimidate]  
[D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games