Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 838 839 840 841 842 843 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:32 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun lifted his head up and tilted his head. "Whats that?" He asked, surious.

..........ill die for you............but before i do, thiers one thing i want to do...before that should happen, if it should

Shun looked at her and shook his head. "Your not going to die Nemu. I won't let that happen." shun said, not wanting to lose anyone precious to him again.

.......i know, i dont want to, but if i must, i want to........i want to have a child with you before i have to, if i have to!

"No ifs cause its never happening." Shun stated then blushed at what she said before that. "come again??"

every member of my bloodline, of my clan is born with a purpose...mines to be with you......and to you know..........

Shun blushed more and hid his face in embarrassment. Hw was speechless and stayed that way since he didn't know what to say.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:33 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun looked at her and shook his head. "Your not going to die Nemu. I won't let that happen." shun said, not wanting to lose anyone precious to him again.

.......i know, i dont want to, but if i must, i want to........i want to have a child with you before i have to, if i have to!

"No ifs cause its never happening." Shun stated then blushed at what she said before that. "come again??"

every member of my bloodline, of my clan is born with a purpose...mines to be with you......and to you know..........

Shun blushed more and hid his face in embarrassment. Hw was speechless and stayed that way since he didn't know what to say.

-she moved closer to him, and cuddled close to him- if your not ready, i understand, but when you are...ill be ready to  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:34 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she moved closer to him, and cuddled close to him- if your not ready, i understand, but when you are...ill be ready to

Shun blushed more and nodded. "o-okay. =t=thank -you Nemu." shun said hugging her gently.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:36 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun blushed more and nodded. "o-okay. =t=thank -you Nemu." shun said hugging her gently.

-she smiled, and kissed him on the cheek- i love it when you stutter, its so cute and innocent ^^  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:37 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she smiled, and kissed him on the cheek- i love it when you stutter, its so cute and innocent ^^

Shun blushed more as he hid it. "Am I really that cute?" He asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:38 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun blushed more as he hid it. "Am I really that cute?" He asked curiously.

heheh, your the cutest guy ive ever seen, and that i ever want to see  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:39 pm
Shun blushed more at the compliment and nodded. "Thank you." He said quietly and shyly kissed her cheek.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:41 pm
blessedheart
Shun blushed more at the compliment and nodded. "Thank you." He said quietly and shyly kissed her cheek.

-she moved close to him- i thought about it, and realized, if i had to choose between loving you, and leaving you to save the world, id tay with you, wanna know why?  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:43 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she moved close to him- i thought about it, and realized, if i had to choose between loving you, and leaving you to save the world, id tay with you, wanna know why?

Shun tilted his head and nodded. "Why?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:44 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

two reasons, 1, i never did like humans, and two, id have an excuse to stay up with you all night, it would be up to us to repopulate the world !!! ^^  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:46 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

two reasons, 1, i never did like humans, and two, id have an excuse to stay up with you all night, it would be up to us to repopulate the world !!! ^^

Shun blushed at that and looked down. "I don't think I could do that at all." He said quietly.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:48 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun blushed at that and looked down. "I don't think I could do that at all." He said quietly.
-she smiled, and moved closer to him, kissing his nose- dont worry, its a joke, if i have to choose, between having sex with someone else, or staying faithful, and dying a virgin, ill die a virgin ^^  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:51 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she smiled, and moved closer to him, kissing his nose- dont worry, its a joke, if i have to choose, between having sex with someone else, or staying faithful, and dying a virgin, ill die a virgin ^^

Shun blushed and looked down. "You take this well you know that?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:52 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

thiers no one i care for more then you, i take it well, becouse it makes me so happy, that im with you, i dont need nothing fancy, i dont need a big house, i just need............you  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:54 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

thiers no one i care for more then you, i take it well, becouse it makes me so happy, that im with you, i dont need nothing fancy, i dont need a big house, i just need............you

Shun smiled and nuzzled her gently. I feel the same way." He stated happily as he smiled sider, his fangs showing in the process.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 838 839 840 841 842 843 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games