Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 838 839 840 841 842 843 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:05 pm
-hands Psyzapp the shot glass from earlier-  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 3, 5, 3 Total: 21 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:05 pm
*With great interest, he watches Psyzapp's every movement as she heads out the door and sighs* Alright, M'dear. *After the door closes, he turns his attention to the pizza he brought down with him and eats it ravenously. When he's finished, he heads down the hall to Psyzapp's room, grabs a pair of clean boxers and a t-shirt, then goes into the Master bathroom to take a nice relaxing shower. Afterwards, he goes back into the kitchen and pours himself another double shot of fine whiskey. He locates the remotes for the fireplace and the drop down TV screen, then finds a comfy chair to sit in and props his feet up. He starts up the fireplace, then starts channel surfing and enjoying his whiskey. The thoughts of Psyzapp in that outfit she put on for the Ladies slumber party keep floating around in his head ...* cool  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:07 pm
-chuckles and smiles sheepishly- whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:12 pm
*she takes the shot glass from Showa.* Thanks Showa! blaugh  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:13 pm
You're welcome. As you can see, I have a whole bottle of it. I have even more in storage so I have something to fall back on.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:19 pm
My customer sense is tingling, so to speak. -vanishes-  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:22 pm
*Watches Showa vanish right before her eyes. eek Then eats her pizza.*  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 3, 3, 6, 6 Total: 20 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:22 pm
*watches the news as he nurses his whiskey in front of that nice warm fire. After awhile, he falls asleep.* User Image  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:28 pm
*Takes a look around and sees everyone is falling asleep so she takes her plate into the kitchen, rinses it and puts it into the dishwasher. She yawns too and figures she better go back to her place.* Well, goodnight everyone. xp *she leaves as quietly as possible not to disturb anyone.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:33 pm
*She opens the door to her place and finds Officer Dougherty Sleeping in a chair in her bedroom. She goes over to him and carefully slips the glass of whiskey out of his hand, removes his glasses and sets them on a nearby table. She then gets a blanket, covers him up and kisses his forehead.* Poor guy…must have had a tough day. *She turns off the fireplace, crawls into her plush bed and falls asleep.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:34 pm
((lol, whaddya expect, we're geezers! xd ))

-falls asleep watching the movie with psihug still on her lap-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:35 pm
((yeah…I know! LMAO rofl rofl rofl ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:08 pm
*steps out of his private quarters to check upstairs and see if there is anyone still lingering about. Upon closing his door, he takes notice of muffled sounds originating from the room across the hall from his. Having no recolection of there being any activity in that room previously, he wonders if perhaps Psyzapp is entertaining guests. Suddenly he then remembers the conversation Psyzapp was having with Icy the other day regarding her room being across the hall from his. Knowing now that it's her that is in there, he scowls and makes his way down the hall and up the stairs into the main area. Being that the only one there is Faelan sleeping deeply on a pile of pillows and knowing that there are not typicially many patrons at this hour, he turns off all the lights and hangs his glasses on his vest.*
Ji suust~

*goes behind the counter and picks out a bottle of elven wine and a glass, then takes a seat on the end stool closest to the office while he pours his drink*

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:16 pm
Ah, so someone is awake at this hour.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:26 pm
*almost spills his wine at Showa's sudden appearance*
Gi ussta! eek I was not expecting anyone. sweatdrop Xas xas, we dark elves do tend to prefer the night. At times I often elect to stay in my quarters though, since there usually is not much activity in the late hours. The past few tangin have been quite rough for me and I have been sleeping at all sorts of hours sweatdrop

*sips on his wine*

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 838 839 840 841 842 843 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games